Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

bred another hope: Z'Hope Eggie originally I bred it and was going to offer it to people however it has a Z code thus I must keep it! *I don't feel bad egg locking myself since TJ bred and I got my 2nd, 2nd gen thuwed! (now to wait months to try to get back on the list)

------------------------------------

Important Rules

------------------------------------

SNIP

5. To be put on the list to receive a Hope egg you must at least have 7 adult dragons, and less than 2 dead anything on your scroll.

SNIP

---------

FAQ

---------

Q: How do I get a Hope egg?

A:First of all you must post here and ask to be added to the wait list. Once a thread mod has approved you for the wait list, you should PM one of the breeders listed in the post below this one to politely request that they breed you a Hope egg.

SNIP

I am not a mod so i think you have to wait and do you know how to put the link of your scroll in your signature for example? I don't know the name of your scroll and because of rule 5 someone should be able to have a look at your scroll.

I announce a new member of the big Hope familiy:

Dawn of Hope Kralle

Edited by Tigerkralle

Updated to here.

@ Avalerion - I have added you to the wait list. Feel free to contact one of the breeders to request an egg.

Repeating an oft mentioned request!!

Please, please, please, when you give an egg or get an egg include the lineage link and post it here. I have spent more time than necessary trying to track down the dragons given to the last few people who were on the wait list. I would rather have the same egg posted by both giver and receiver than have to go hunting scrolls to find the dragons that I know are out there somewhere. Likewise, if you breed your Hope dragons, please link to the offspring, even if they are staying on your scroll. And if the egg is transferred to someone else, please post that here, too. It makes maintaining the website sooooo much easier. Posting names is nice, too, but less necessary since I can find those if I have the links.

smile.gif

~purplehaze

May I join?

Thanks for your interest. I'll be glad to add you to the wait list.

It looks like you will need your Hope to be female since your CB Pinks are both male. Would you like me to breed one and hatch it for you so I can influence it?

Thanks for your interest. I'll be glad to add you to the wait list.

It looks like you will need your Hope to be female since your CB Pinks are both male. Would you like me to breed one and hatch it for you so I can influence it?

That would be great! Thanks!

These are all of my hope dragons

Hope will find a way

Hope like Fire

Hope for New Life

This egg

Also if anybody wants a hope egg feel free to PM me, I have a pair I can breed for you <3

cute! i remember when my hope list was that short.... its been a long time..... now mine.... well here it is (just cause I am bored and don't want to think about the final which i just took)

Also PH if you don't have some of these here is an update of all my hopes (in the order they are in on my scroll)

females first:

Ragin' Spork of Hope Dra'axi

Hope's Spork Dra'axi

Pink Spork of Hope Dra'axi

Raised in Hope Dra'axi

Z'Chaotic Hope Dra'axi

Dra'axi Ray of Hope

Spork of Hope Dra'axi

z'Hope Drives Us Dra'axi

Hidden Hope of The Lost Dra'axi

Cynthia's Hope Dra'axi

z'Hope

Needing Hope Dra'axi

Kat's Light of Hope Dra'axi

Jagged Hope Dra'axi

Hope of Pandora Dra'axi

Carrie's Hope

Hope of Dra'axi Eternity

Pride of Dra'axi Hope

Hope Everlasting of Dra'axi

Hope to Get You Through Dra'axi

Eternal Hope of the Dragons

Hope Will Spring Eternal

Hope of Dra'axi

Hope Dra'axi

The Hopeful One Dra'axi

Dragon Hope of Sporks

Radiant Hope Dra'axi

Hope Lives Eternally Dra'axi

Stephanie's Eternal Hope

Enduring Hope's Love Child

....arg I'm not even through the females yet.... I did not realize I had this many hopes......

Hope of Days Gone By Dra'axi

Hope of New Life Dra'axi

Hope of Future Love Dra'axi

Hoping Spork Dra'axi

Zerhai's Spork of Hope

Z'Thunderous Hope Dra'axi

Z'ly Hope Dra'axi

Radiant Spork Of Hope Dra'axi

Hopeful Spork Dra'axi

Rage of Hope Dra'axi

Z'Jagged Gamble of Hope Dra'axi

omg thats a lot of girl hopes...... at least I know I have less boy hopes....... here we go.....

Males:

Hope's Passion Dra'axi

Love of Hope Dra'axi

Omega Hope Dra'axi

Omega's Eternal Hope Dra'axi

Elizabeth's Hope Dra'axi

Hope for the Coming Dawn Dra'axi

Hope for Living Dra'axi

z'Light of Hope Dra'axi

Lord Hope Dra'axi

Fever of Hope Dra'axi

Pure Blood of Hope Dra'axi

The Hopeful Prophet Dra'axi

Radiance of Hope Dra'axi

Never Lose Hope

Pandora's Hope Dra'axi

Hope Lives Eternally2 Dra'axi

Hope for an Old World

Hope in Love Dra'axi

and thats it...... need more Hopes.....and i fixed the problem in this list.....

Edited by Zerhai

Ouch, Zerhai! If I counted right that is 60 Hopes!

But I only have 52 listed on the webpage for you: https://sites.google.com/site/breastcancerh...e/home/owners-z. sad.gif Don't tell me I have to go through and compare the two lists to see what I'm missing.

EDIT: I give up. I have counted and recounted and can only find 7 that I don't have listed, while there should be 8? Is there a duplicate on your list? I don't have time to look right now. I am late to my class already! I thought I had found the other one, but the one you have listed as Hope of Future Love Dra'axi is actually named Hope for Future Love Dra'axi and I have that one on the list.

Yay! Finally found it! You do have a duplicate in that list, so searching the website with Ctrl F didn't find the error. I had to work harder to find it.

So, you actually only have 59 Hopes!

The ones that I don't have listed on the site, yet, are:

Needing Hope Dra'axi

Hope of Dra'axi

The Hopeful One Dra'axi

Hopeful Spork Dra'axi

Rage of Hope Dra'axi

I'll get them added soon, but I have wasted enough time on this already tonight! rolleyes.gif *Pokes Zerhai with a Spork!*

Edited by purplehaze

Ouch, Zerhai! If I counted right that is 60 Hopes!

But I only have 52 listed on the webpage for you: https://sites.google.com/site/breastcancerh...e/home/owners-z. sad.gif Don't tell me I have to go through and compare the two lists to see what I'm missing.

EDIT: I give up. I have counted and recounted and can only find 7 that I don't have listed, while there should be 8? Is there a duplicate on your list? I don't have time to look right now. I am late to my class already! I thought I had found the other one, but the one you have listed as Hope of Future Love Dra'axi is actually named Hope for Future Love Dra'axi and I have that one on the list.

Yay! Finally found it! You do have a duplicate in that list, so searching the website with Ctrl F didn't find the error. I had to work harder to find it.

So, you actually only have 59 Hopes!

The ones that I don't have listed on the site, yet, are:

Needing Hope Dra'axi

Hope of Dra'axi

The Hopeful One Dra'axi

Hopeful Spork Dra'axi

Rage of Hope Dra'axi

I'll get them added soon, but I have wasted enough time on this already tonight! rolleyes.gif *Pokes Zerhai with a Spork!*

considering how tedious it was to just put it the list there..... glad you figured it out

now to go breed another hope and make it so I have 60....*pokes PH back*

*bangs head against wall* this is what I get for breeding dragons when I am tired....

if anyone sees this pretty baby.....NHER6 in the ap please snag it...

and my newest additions to my collection of hopes: (and my army of pinks) pretty male line

another pretty male line

Edited by Zerhai

The egg I bred for SherlockedWhovian has hatched and the baby was transferred. smile.gif

heheheheh i have a goal now to have 100 hopes (considering I have 61) only 39 to go!

heheheheh i have a goal now to have 100 hopes (considering I have 61) only 39 to go!

Go for it! Just do me a favor and list them as you breed them or name them or something, instead of presenting me with a huge list that I need to pick the new ones out of. You have no idea how much time I spent on that the other day (and I still don't have them added to the website)! *Pokes Zerhai with a spork again!* wink.gif

Go for it! Just do me a favor and list them as you breed them or name them or something, instead of presenting me with a huge list that I need to pick the new ones out of. You have no idea how much time I spent on that the other day (and I still don't have them added to the website)! *Pokes Zerhai with a spork again!* wink.gif

I'll post them as I breed them and try to remember to post as I name them *pokes PH with a spork back*

I'll post them as I breed them and try to remember to post as I name them *pokes PH with a spork back*

Thanks. I usually put them on the web page the first time they are posted in this thread, with just the code. Then if I remember I will go back later and add the name, or if I am posting another new one I will check to see if one of the others has been named, yet, since I have the link right there. But I don't go scroll crawling to see if you have bred any others that you forgot to post. wink.gif

I cannot hold back any further:

The first egg of my stubborn Your Hope Kralle

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ue1NA

Currently i offered it to Avalerion but the message with the transfer link is not read and also the new tranfer link with this now gendered hatchling.

I will inform you all if it will growing up on my scroll or Avalerion's scroll. Someone else on the waiting list? This egg has locked me for a couple of days and i also spent the BSA of one of my Pinks... *pokes Avalerion with a spork*

I am so proud that i finally got an egg. wub.gif

I cannot hold back any further:

The first egg of my stubborn Your Hope Kralle

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ue1NA

Currently i offered it to Avalerion but the message with the transfer link is not read and also the new tranfer link with this now gendered hatchling.

I will inform you all if it will growing up on my scroll or Avalerion's scroll. Someone else on the waiting list? This egg has locked me for a couple of days and i also spent the BSA of one of my Pinks... *pokes Avalerion with a spork*

I am so proud that i finally got an egg. wub.gif

*grin* I'll gladly give it a home! it will go towards my "100 hopes before October quest" hehe

Sorry but i need a lot influencers for my mammut project. *points to signature*

The next Hope my dear the next one, i promise!

Sorry but i need a lot influencers for my mammut project. *points to signature*

The next Hope my dear the next one, i promise!

heh if you ever need an egg influenced (and the egg is incuhatchable) ask me, I have more than enough pinks....... I can influence it then hatch it and send it back to you!

I also like the code so if Avalerion is not fast enough i can keep it. tongue.gif

There is a lot of time until October but i have a project for that i only have time until the 31st of May and then have to wait until the 1st of May next year.

Just bred myself a new hope! My last hope egg turned out to be a boy despite influencing him to be a girl. Stubborn little thing. laugh.gif Maybe this time it will be a girl. Hope Egg