Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have successfully obtained a Hope egg from sunnynight12345 and may be removed form the waiting list.

As soon as I am able to obtain eggs again I will be breeding my Hope Dragon with his lovely mate. If anyone would like an egg from my pair please feel free to PM me.

I will most likely keep the first egg, but any egg there after is up for grabs.

I have bred this little Hope egg for StormBirdRising who contacted me directly by PM. smile.gif

I will also breed one for Ace1362 who is the last one left on the wait list without an egg. I'll post that link here once I have bred it.

Edit: Just bred this little Hope egg and will be sending a teleport link to Ace1362. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'll add you as soon as I have time to log into the account and update. Thanks for your interest in the lineage.

I have sucessfully bred my Hope Dragon with his mate Tabitha Rai.

Here is their first little Baby~

I'm excited to keep the lineage going~

Once Railin Hope and Tabitha Rai are allowed to breed again in seven days I will be breeding them to be able to give an egg to InfernalShroom.

But I did have a question.

I have another Pink Dragon that I had originally gotten in the hopes that he would gender female so I could breen him with Rainlin Hope in the first place.

Since he did not I was going to breed him with another of my dragons.

My question now though is this:

Should one of his children be a Pink Dragon would I be allowed to breed him/her with my new Hope Egg to continue the line? Or would I have to find another CB Dragon to do this since it is requested that we do not inbreed the line?

No breeding with 2nd gens and no inbreeding.

Important Rules #3

3. It must be bred only with a CB (caveborn) new Pink dragon. The CB you use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate. The pair must be exclusive mates for life.

From the FAQ

Q: Is inbreeding allowed?

A: Eh...nopers! I hope you are a careful breeder... *please no inbreeding*

Edited by Tigerkralle

Well im going to go look for a cb pink now smile.gif

Sounds like a good plan while you're waiting. wink.gif

In fact, since you have so few dragons and no influencers it is probably a good idea for you to get your CB Pink first. Then depending on how it genders I would be willing to breed, influence, and hatch a Hope egg for you to be its mate. smile.gif

In fact, since you have so few dragons and no influencers it is probably a good idea for you to get your CB Pink first. Then depending on how it genders I would be willing to breed, influence, and hatch a Hope egg for you to be its mate. smile.gif

Yeah, ill keep looking for one wink.gif

I only have 8 dragons, my cheese grew up a few hours ago... biggrin.gif

And its ok, im getting an egg from Lady Emrys

Edited by InfernalShroom

I would advise you to look for your Pink eggs in some of the other biomes. The ones with that description in the Coast are very often Flamingos. Volcano, Alpine, and Desert are safer because Flamingos don't like those climates. wink.gif

Stop hunting them in the coast. It might take longer to see one in one of those other biomes but you won't waste 5 hours waiting for a Flamingo to cool down so you can try again. Pinks do happen in the coast but Flamingos are much more likely.

Also, it is better to edit your previous post if it is still the last one in the thread rather than double posting. Double posting is considered spam if you do it frequently and could get you a warn from a mod.

Stop hunting them in the coast. It might take longer to see one in one of those other biomes but you won't waste 5 hours waiting for a Flamingo to cool down so you can try again. Pinks do happen in the coast but Flamingos are much more likely.

Also, it is better to edit your previous post if it is still the last one in the thread rather than double posting. Double posting is considered spam if you do it frequently and could get you a warn from a mod.

Yeah, it's probably a good idea not to double post tongue.gif

And Ill stop looking in the coast smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/get/NJYu3 I DID IT! biggrin.gif

It needs influenced though xp

EDIT: Im going to get this egg influenced on the influence thread,

Not going to post it on any ckick sites for now, Obviously. Once both my gold and my pink are at 6 days there going on click sites to get views :3

Edited by InfernalShroom