Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

The egg has safely arrivied my scroll and is influenced to be a female.

The hardest part will be the name.

Well, I saw you named it really nice smile.gif

Well, I saw you named it really nice smile.gif

Thank you and i hope i will get the intended name for her future mate and this name is breaking my rules for naming on my scroll but the names of the parents let me made this exception. The children from her will follow my rules for naming dragons on my scroll.

Me not like the limit of only 32 characters... dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I already bred my dear Luana Hope and kept her first little girl.

If somebody would love an egg from this hope-line, I'm also willing to breed if you agree to all requirements of this thread.

Edited by Yeronoco

I shoukd be getting my hope egg from Lady Emyrs soon :3 YAY biggrin.gif

Yes you should~!!

As a matter of fact I am going to go try to breed them right now~

Dang it! They didn't produce an egg! -sighs- Poop...

No matter. I'll keep trying. Until then, I'm searching for more CB pinks.

I have promised InfernalShroom a hope egg from my pair and today I had hoped to breed one for them. Sadly my dragons wouldn't go near each other.

Which kind of confuses me, but I'm taking it in stride and will try again when they are able to breed again.

Perhaps you migh be able to help InfernalShroom out? I've already made them wait a week and I feel bad since for whatever reason my dragons did not breed today.

I have promised InfernalShroom a hope egg from my pair and today I had hoped to breed one for them. Sadly my dragons wouldn't go near each other.

Which kind of confuses me, but I'm taking it in stride and will try again when they are able to breed again.

Perhaps you migh be able to help InfernalShroom out? I've already made them wait a week and I feel bad since for whatever reason my dragons did not breed today.

Wait. Are you saying that a pair that already bred successfully has refused to go near each other? That isn't supposed to happen. Are you sure? If so, you should send a PM or email to TJ09 to let him know.

Wait. Are you saying that a pair that already bred successfully has refused to go near each other? That isn't supposed to happen. Are you sure? If so, you should send a PM or email to TJ09 to let him know.

I think it was that they didn't show interest in each other.

But yeah, my Tabitha Rai and Railin Hope bred successfully last week and have their first baby, Rai of Hope. But when I went to breed them today for InfernalShroom they didn't breed at all.

But for now I'm going to let the breed time cool down and try again next week. As of a few minutes ago and thanks to sunnynight12345 I have a new CB Pink that I have just influenced to be female and hopefully she will happily breed with Rai of Hope so that I may add to the Hope Line more.

I think it was that they didn't show interest in each other.

But yeah, my Tabitha Rai and Railin Hope bred successfully last week and have their first baby, Rai of Hope. But when I went to breed them today for InfernalShroom they didn't breed at all.

But for now I'm going to let the breed time cool down and try again next week. As of a few minutes ago and thanks to sunnynight12345 I have a new CB Pink that I have just influenced to be female and hopefully she will happily breed with Rai of Hope so that I may add to the Hope Line more.

It's not at all uncommon for pairs that have bred before to be disinterested or give no egg. Happens all the time! But refusals should never happen to a proven pair. That's why I wondered when you used the word refused.

Yes! And no i will not use a special name for thie Hope Dragon like its parents and grandparents. First try and i was mentally prepared for a refusal. laugh.gif

If I may, I would like a Hope Egg. I know many people have suffered from this cancer and would like to raise awareness through my Scroll.

Thank you.

If I may, I would like a Hope Egg. I know many people have suffered from this cancer and would like to raise awareness through my Scroll.

Thank you.

Thanks for your interest. smile.gif I can't add you to the wait list yet and have sent you a PM.

Pmed InfernalShroom with this Egg

They have received the egg above

Edited by Merlot

I got another CB pink egg from the caves.

I have no need of another, but I figured there's usually another who needs one. Anyone want it? It's already off cooldown.

Thank you.

You need atleast 7 adult dragons to get a hope egg.

Crap! I just realized I had my hope egg incubated to the wrong gender....

Wow, I'm so stupid...

I thought the lineage was CB Female x Bred Male

.................................................................................................................................

Well, I guess its time to jump off of a bridge

Edited by InfernalShroom

Crap! I just realized I had my hope egg incubated to the wrong gender....

Wow, I'm so stupid...

I thought the lineage was CB Female x Bred Male

.................................................................................................................................

Well, I guess its time to jump off of a bridge

Oh, it isn't as serious as all that! wink.gif There are some very lovely Hope lineages that change direction, like this or this on my scroll and lots of others if you look through the website. And if your CB is the wrong gender you can always get another.