Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Could I ask for the Males now when I have space? smile.gif

My egg has another day before it will hatch. If I send it to you now it will revert to being uninfluenced. I will send it to you tomorrow as a male-influenced hatchie -- you should hopefully have more hatchie space.

*pokes everyone with the spork of DOOM*

Edited by Zerhai

I've got a whole bunch of Hope dragons now...so I thought I'd offer this one up

Hope Egg

If anyone wants to give this one a home let me know!

Just offered eggs to the two folks on the waiting list.

Edited by Akiliana

Okay, this is ridiculous. It has been ages since my Hope female hatched, and I've yet to find a CB pink male; there was even a caveborn pink in the CaveBorn Trading thread that slipped through my fingers. If anyone has an extra caveborn pink male that's still a virgin, or manages to find an egg, it'd be great if I could get a trade. You know where the PM button is if you find one.

do you still need this ? Hubby had an egg, influenced male, to hatch in about an hour.

Nice project. Please add me to the wait list.

Thank you,

Blackadder

Offered you an egg!

I should get myself put on the breeding list... I love breeding the eggs, but I don't want to keep all the Hope to myself!

Could I get a breeded (not Cb) pink egg/hatchling for my Love n' Hope so I can breed her with it?

Could I get a breeded (not Cb) pink egg/hatchling for my Love n' Hope so I can breed her with it?

I tried one of my new pairs and they produced an egg, so I am sending you a PM. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Sorry I haven't stopped in for quite some time. I've been pretty busy IRL. Just let me know if anyone wants an egg from my couple smile.gif

Can I please be added to the waiting list?  Thanks.

Done! smile.gif

Lists updated to here.

Please when you give or receive an egg, include the lineage link in your post to make it easier for me to update! I have found all the ones that Akiliana just bred and gave out, but it would have been easier not to have to go hunting on scrolls for them. wink.gif

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

im glad i checked twice before i just now bred one of my hopes...... i had incubated my first 4 of the new release and thought they were hatched...... i double checked one last time before i bred my hope and they still hadn't hatched, so glad i did....... since I am currently egg locked!

After they hatched I bred them and have this pretty 14th gen hope spork I actually plan on keeping this one but as usual I am more than willing to breed any of my hopes for people, just pm me and be prompt in picking up the egg after its bred!

Edited by Zerhai

I had a Tinsel fail get away from me this morning because I'm hatchling-locked, and I didn't check that sad.gif Eh, is just a little white egg floating around there now.

In other news, I got these guys together finally: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ye54Z

I sent a link to Plumirose.

I have three eggs. Two influenced female that I will keep, but the other one can be given away. Who wants it?

Do you mind setting me in the Waiting List? Thank you.

edit: Sorry, Zerhai told me about letting purplehaze look at my scroll before approving it. Click here.

Thanks for the notice! :)

Edited by Tani

Do you mind setting me in the Waiting List? Thank you.

to be placed on the waiting list ph has to see your scroll and approve it!