Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Amthystfire, was it you who had started a spreadsheet of Hope dragons? I know Zerhai has one started, but I forgot to bookmark the other and now I can't find it.

I am getting ready to start our own webpage, since the post here that lists all the Hope owners and their dragons is reaching the character limit for the forum. I would like to get at least the basic form up before I ask for input, but I could use some suggestions on how to set it up. I had thought of following the basic plan of The Split Lovers Society site, but on further consideration I don't really think that it is suitable to have a page for each owner/breeder, since most only have one or two dragons. Is anyone here a member of any other lineage that has its own webpage? I would love to see how others have organized them.

Edited by purplehaze

I did; it is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...drive_web#gid=0

Everyone should at least have the view function. I will add editors if they will pm me and tell me what name to add on Google.

I can set up a spreadsheet or database specifically for breeders as time allows if you have an idea in mind of what you want.

Edit: Almost forgot. Anyone want a random CB pink? I didn't influence it, so I don't know what it will turn out, and I don't need any at this particular moment. http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Xed1

Edited by amthystfire

Thanks! I'm bookmarking it this time!!

And I could use your Pink if no one else wants it. I need one more of each gender, so it won't matter which way it turns out. wink.gif

Thanks! I'm bookmarking it this time!!

And I could use your Pink if no one else wants it. I need one more of each gender, so it won't matter which way it turns out. wink.gif

awesome, I sent the little CB along to you, and am going to do a little more work on my spreadsheets. Le sigh.

Lists have been updated to here.

Lotta new eggs again. I hope I got them all listed correctly.

Zerhai - the last two eggs you listed have the same link. I picked up the right code and corrected it when I listed them, but you might want to change it in your post so people can see if they want the other one.

I feel I need to emphasize again that Hope eggs are NOT to be abandoned to the AP or given away on a public thread like Take an Egg, Leave an Egg or the departure threads! Datdragontho, who I just welcomed to the lineage, picked up the egg in such a thread. She was interested enough to come and join, but not everyone would be, so please don't offer your eggs there! Do not breed any Hope eggs that you are not willing to keep on your scroll if it cannot be given to someone who agrees to abide by the lineage rules. EVER!

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tyEoH

My last pair have proven out; Wink for Hope and 1000 and Beauty and Hope did not refuse, but they did not produce an egg either. I don't think they can refuse now, but I don't know. >.< I may try to butter them up with some purple dragon magic before I try again.

Also: I have not presented (since I haven't gotten around to putting his name in the computer, he's had it since before he was laid) Espoir Renvoyé(Hope Returned), A lovely 15th generation Hope that includes my first hope about halfway up the lineage. I believe I influenced him to be a her, but he bucked his influence. Ah, well, it will still work. Now, to search for a CB.

And: I bred Amy's Hope and his mate this morning and they FINALLY gave me an egg (they are now up to 50%) http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vng2q

Edited by amthystfire

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been active here for a very loooooong time. I can be a breeder, if you want an egg, shoot me a pm!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tyEoH

My last pair have proven out; Wink for Hope and 1000 and Beauty and Hope did not refuse, but they did not produce an egg either. I don't think they can refuse now, but I don't know. >.< I may try to butter them up with some purple dragon magic before I try again.

Also: I have not presented (since I haven't gotten around to putting his name in the computer, he's had it since before he was laid) Espoir Renvoyé(Hope Returned), A lovely 15th generation Hope that includes my first hope about halfway up the lineage. I believe I influenced him to be a her, but he bucked his influence. Ah, well, it will still work. Now, to search for a CB.

And: I bred Amy's Hope and his mate this morning and they FINALLY gave me an egg (they are now up to 50%) http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vng2q

No, they won't refuse once they've bred, egg or no egg smile.gif

Congrats!

I have to go look at that 15th gen now biggrin.gif awesome!!!

all 4 of the eggs i recently bred have been influenced and about to hatch! when they hatch i'll post the links again, and as i said before, all are up for adoption though i am more than willing to keep them myself!

I can finally be be put on the list for a hope egg, so now that I am not egg locked may I be put on the list?

do you need more pink dragons Chikorita?

I would need a bit more of them yes, but I don't wanna seem spoiled tongue.gif

Edited by CuteChikorita

I would need a bit more of them yes, but I don't wanna seem spoiled tongue.gif

lol, pinks have a 7 day cool down, so you should have 3 1/2 per eggslot per gender (since it takes 2 days to hatch an egg if you use influenceincubate) if you need to influence often (which most people do) so if you have 7 eggslots (a gold trophy) you would need 25 of each gender to ensure that you have enough influences to go around at all times.

Spoiled would be asking for more than a necessary amount, I would think. An absolue minimum for Reds, in my opinion is 50, for the above mentioned reasons (they have a 2 week cool down so you need twice as many). And that's if you never pull out of the AP.

Edit: Of course, I probably have a rather different perspective on things since you have 67 dragons and I have 1,049....

Edited by amthystfire

lol, pinks have a 7 day cool down, so you should have 3 1/2 per eggslot per gender (since it takes 2 days to hatch an egg if you use influenceincubate) if you need to influence often (which most people do) so if you have 7 eggslots (a gold trophy) you would need 25 of each gender to ensure that you have enough influences to go around at all times.

Spoiled would be asking for more than a necessary amount, I would think. An absolue minimum for Reds, in my opinion is 50, for the above mentioned reasons (they have a 2 week cool down so you need twice as many). And that's if you never pull out of the AP.

Edit: Of course, I probably have a rather different perspective on things since you have 67 dragons and I have 1,049....

no wonder i have problems then...... i only have about 51 reds..... and i visit the ap often!

Edited by Zerhai

E. Hope can breed in 1 more day...I can get at least 2 more breedings in, MAYBE 3 depending on stuff before I leave.

Once up there my breeding will be few and far between. I am not sure who needs/wants an E. Hope Egg. PH pick some random people for me to gift them too...or you can have them either way.

Bye!

Myst! Don't make me responsible for deciding who gets E Hope's eggs. ohmy.gif

Anyone need a male CB Pink as a Hope mate? I have a hatchie that defied influence and he is excess for me at the moment. Just PM me if you need it. I will happily keep him as a spare if no one needs him.

Edited by purplehaze

Myst! Don't make me responsible for deciding who gets E Hope's eggs. ohmy.gif

Anyone need a male CB Pink as a Hope mate? I have a hatchie that defied influence and he is excess for me at the moment. Just PM me if you need it. I will happily keep him as a spare if no one needs him.

I need a female or four, actually, none of my girls are unmated at this time.

@ Zerhai--if you pick up from the AP, then you need to determine your average weekly turnover for a slot for two weeks (i.e. you pick up a new round from the AP every day and gift out hatchlings pretty well, so there's always room for more--your turnover for a slot is 14 eggs in 14 days, so you would need 14 eggs x 7 slots or 98 Red Dragons) If you pick up more than 7 eggs that you incubate in a day, obviously you will need more reds, if you breed or pick up CBs more, then less. I have almost 80 reds and am about 3 out from being out of Influences.

Edited by amthystfire

I need a female or four, actually, none of my girls are unmated at this time.

@ Zerhai--if you pick up from the AP, then you need to determine your average weekly turnover for a slot for two weeks (i.e. you pick up a new round from the AP every day and gift out hatchlings pretty well, so there's always room for more--your turnover for a slot is 14 eggs in 14 days, so you would need 14 eggs x 7 slots or 98 Red Dragons) If you pick up more than 7 eggs that you incubate in a day, obviously you will need more reds, if you breed or pick up CBs more, then less. I have almost 80 reds and am about 3 out from being out of Influences.

*pokes amythestfire with spork* AHHHHHHHHHHH MATH! *runs screaming*

*pokes amythestfire with spork* AHHHHHHHHHHH MATH! *runs screaming*

LOL Math is friend not food.

Ok, try this, in an average (normal) two-day period, how many eggs do you influence?