Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

But you only need to incubate eggs you actually hatch... that might change the numbers?

Yes, you need to count your incubates, not necessarily how many eggs you pick up and look over out of the AP. Though I don't throw that many back, but that's just me.

List updated to here.

I have just added AshCola to the waiting list, so maybe one of you who has an egg or hatchling to offer could send her a PM?

~purplehaze

I'm interested in this and would like to be added to the waiting list for a Hope egg! biggrin.gif

I have a question though:Where do Hope dragons come from? Can I just take a CB Pink and name it hope, then spread the lineage? tongue.gif Sorry if the question had already been answered.

I'm interested in this and would like to be added to the waiting list for a Hope egg! biggrin.gif

I have a question though:Where do Hope dragons come from? Can I just take a CB Pink and name it hope, then spread the lineage? tongue.gif Sorry if the question had already been answered.

Thanks for your interest!

Make sure you read the very first post in this thread, as it gives the history of the lineage and the rules for Hope dragons. All Hope dragons descend from one CB pair which was owned by the lineage originator, iwishiwasindixie. You can get one from any of our breeders, once you have been put on the waiting list.

oops, sorry, guess I kinda skimmed over that part huh.gifI wanna apply too and I will try my best to spread the lineage!

Now my CB have finally hatched, https://dragcave.net/view/5nTAG , Named Love n' Hope and I'm hoping it will turn out as a male.

If it doesn't I'll take her, I have a boy waiting for a mate.

I am out of incubates *bangs head on floor* But I have an egg awaiting pickup or 3 hours to hatching (probably closer to 4) and I can breed if anyone wants an eggie. (Anything really, even not hope eggs.)

Okay, this is ridiculous. It has been ages since my Hope female hatched, and I've yet to find a CB pink male; there was even a caveborn pink in the CaveBorn Trading thread that slipped through my fingers. If anyone has an extra caveborn pink male that's still a virgin, or manages to find an egg, it'd be great if I could get a trade. You know where the PM button is if you find one.

Edited by PrinceVertigo

No E. Hope egg this week...but I do have this.

Totally up for grabs...if it is not claimed for in 24 hours it gets vamped. smile.gif

Vamped as in vampires? I dont think you could do that...

I'll see if I can grab that... And I can, once my GW eggy hatches. wink.gif

No E. Hope egg this week...but I do have this.

Totally up for grabs...if it is not claimed for in 24 hours it gets vamped. smile.gif

Behave yourself, Myst!

Okay, this is ridiculous. It has been ages since my Hope female hatched, and I've yet to find a CB pink male; there was even a caveborn pink in the CaveBorn Trading thread that slipped through my fingers. If anyone has an extra caveborn pink male that's still a virgin, or manages to find an egg, it'd be great if I could get a trade. You know where the PM button is if you find one.

oh, crumbs, I just had an egg that I let gender by itself - and you know it's female wink.gif EDIT: Meant to say, I'll keep my eyes open in case I can snag you one.

And Tiga, no you can't vamp them, and Myst knows we will hunt him down if he tries rolleyes.gif

Edited by daba555

I have a CB Pink egg that I just picked up. It is still on cooldown, but once it is available I will be glad to give it to anyone looking for a Hope mate.

I gave PrinceVertigo a CB egg a while back, so should be good. Unless they need another.

I also have another CB eggie available. Just message me if you need it.

It has a very neat code, so im tempted to keep it. But if someone does need it, ill give it to them. Eggs Code: CBoxx

Just thought I should mention I got a hope egg from Mysthunter, keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out to be a female.

Could anyone influence two eggs to be male for my two females (one of them being Cb, but do notice that I already have as many eggs as I can, AND I'm waiting to accept a trade)

Edited by CuteChikorita

Could anyone influence two eggs to be male for my two females (one of them being Cb, but do notice that I already have as many eggs as I can, AND I'm waiting to accept a trade)

I will be glad to influence the CB Pink egg I have and pass it on to you once it is hatched. It does no good to influence them and teleport them before they hatch, because that cancels the influence. Once they are hatched the influence will stick even though it won't show the gender right away.

@Everyone - I have several untried Hopes that I would like to breed to see if they will make couples with the CBs I have planned as their mates. If anyone wants an egg, let me know!

These are the Hopes that I will be breeding:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZuSmB

http://dragcave.net/lineage/b0cIm

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s5kvG

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zf210

@AshCola - Thanks for letting us know you got an egg. Would you mind posting the lineage link for it here? Myst never remembers to do that when he gives someone an egg.

Edited by purplehaze

I am happy to influence as I almost never use mine to begin with.

Well, I do influence a pair or two when there's a new release, or I'm doing a lineage.

Oh no!!! I vamped my Hope Egg...it begged not to be vamped...but E. Hope Demanded it. She felt that the egg was not worth her time, and that it must have been vamped.

She wishes all her children to be vampires...so that she may slowly take over scrolls...E. Hope shall rule them all.

Oh no!!! I vamped my Hope Egg...it begged not to be vamped...but E. Hope Demanded it. She felt that the egg was not worth her time, and that it must have been vamped.

She wishes all her children to be vampires...so that she may slowly take over scrolls...E. Hope shall rule them all.

D: What have you started?