Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

OK.......Listing out my new babies(finally):

This little guy is going to be: Hope for a Better Tomorrow

This one will be: Titanium Spork of Hope. We are hoping for a girl.

This one is refusing a name. I be KG Hope Again, girl.

This one is Small Song of Hope (yet another girl)

Santini has been super nice and caught me two CB eggs Up0Tj and ErZri to influence and have for mates for my two already grown boys who need them. (I hadn't actually checked when I said I needed 3 females, but I didn't actually. I do now though, and three males. I hope...)

Edit: Titanium Spork of Hope gendered female, yay, and I have named this boy Daba gave me Am I Sporked in hopes that they will make babies.

iBEKG (I be KG Hope) is gendered female, now only waiting on Song.

I just realized I never named my hope baby. Here she is: Linda's Hope Vex

Edit: I would love to have an even gen Hope, if anyone has one they could breed.

Edited by airaani

I'm not sure there are any even gen Hopes since all Hopes must be bred to a CB and would be inbred if we tried to make an even gen at this point (all Hopes are from a single CB pair and I believe both the original pair and the 2nd gen were lost to burned scrolls).

I just realized I never named my hope baby. Here she is: Linda's Hope Vex

Edit: I would love to have an even gen Hope, if anyone has one they could breed.

Vain is right. The way the lineage is set up it is not possible to have an even gen Hope.

Thanks for naming your Hope and letting us know. smile.gif

Oh, I knew they were from a single pair but I forgot they had to have CB mates. You're right of course, that wouldn't be possible.

My hope dragon Kaelexian Hope Song http://dragcave.net/view/WyULB successfully bred with her intended mate Kaelexian Protector http://dragcave.net/view/qRK0D and had a little hope egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kvWZz

This egg is available if anyone would like it. Just let me know.

Also I find it interesting that the eggs code starts with a k and both parents names do as well.

Above egg has been offered to airaani

Also im introducing a new hope that I got from Zerhai. She has gendered and I've named her Hope's Eternal Light http://dragcave.net/lineage/2byJt

Edited by Santini

The hope egg listed above is still available if anyone wants it.

Also im introducing a new hope that I got from Zerhai. She has gendered and I've named her Hope's Eternal Light http://dragcave.net/lineage/2byJt

I would love that egg if it is still around smile.gif

Song is a girl! Yay, everyone gendered correctly!!! woo woo. In other news, I left a 5g ice and a somewhat messy silver in the TELE thread, should anyone want one of those things. gotta be quick though, it's a first come first served sort of deal over there. So in a couple of hours, Titanium should be grown, and then I can try them, provided someone's picked up my eggs and left me horrible icky ones I don't feel terrible about throwing back into the AP. Or hatchlings. they could leave me hatchlings. I would be fine with that.

I would like to request to be put on the list for a Hope egg please. My mom's close friend has been fighting breast cancer for years, and I'm a sarcoma cancer survivor myself....I really really love and appreciate this project for everything it is. Thank you so much for starting it.

I would like to request to be put on the list for a Hope egg please. My mom's close friend has been fighting breast cancer for years, and I'm a sarcoma cancer survivor myself....I really really love and appreciate this project for everything it is. Thank you so much for starting it.

Thanks for your interest in this lineage. smile.gif I will be glad to put you on the wait list for an egg. I don't have time to update things today, but will try to get you on there tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest in this lineage. smile.gif I will be glad to put you on the wait list for an egg. I don't have time to update things today, but will try to get you on there tomorrow.

I offered her spork egg. Is least I can do for bad humor earlier.

I offered her spork egg. Is least I can do for bad humor earlier.

rofl!

You are all weird...

Thank you, Myst, I pride myself on my weirdness. After much frolicking about, the nice egg has been transferred to Miss Sarxh. Some other things too, but that is immaterial.

You are all weird...

Takes one to know one myst! *pokes myst with spork, then pokes ph with spork*

i am considering breeding more of my hopes, just don't want to get egg locked again..... (i may not be on the thuwed breeding list any more but i was on that for many months and it makes me paranoid when i am egg locked now)

Okay, well I think I am going to leave the boards for a bit. I will pm people and so forth. Have fun. Bye...mostly BC I am spending WAY too much time here...and I need to get work done. LoL

Edited by Mysthunter

List updated to here.

Vain, I did not include your two new eggs, so if anyone takes either of them, please post below here with the links again. smile.gif MD Stripes has already gotten a Hope egg or two (or 3! ohmy.gif ), but may still choose to take yours.

Please, please -- if you have bred or accepted a Hope egg since the last update (Feb 19) be sure and check that I have it recorded and in the right place. This was a huge update and I could easily have made mistakes. (In fact I know I made some that I caught, but amnot sure if might be others.)

~purplehaze

Stripes is egg locked so I'm holding the female egg until it hatches for her. The male egg not only needs a home, but needs influencing as I'm sadly short on male pinks D: My next available male influence occurs at about exactly the same time as the egg becomes no longer influencable D:

Okay, well I think I am going to leave the boards for a bit. I will pm people and so forth. Have fun. Bye...mostly BC I am spending WAY too much time here...and I need to get work done. LoL

Work? Really? That takes precedence over dragons?

@Vain - If you need to rehome the male so it can be influenced I will add it to my stable of Hopes. wink.gif Then I will need another CB Pink female as a mate for it.

Stripes is egg locked so I'm holding the female egg until it hatches for her. The male egg not only needs a home, but needs influencing as I'm sadly short on male pinks D: My next available male influence occurs at about exactly the same time as the egg becomes no longer influencable D:

Hi! I could influence your egg to be male if you need me to. I would keep him or send him back to you? Let me know.