Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have one cb pink on my scroll right now, its female (my family mass gives me hatchlings every so often and it was part of the gift this time round) it will be growing up in about 19 hours, I have no problem parting with it if someone needs it for this lineage!

pm me, and when i get back from work today i will send it to you!

Bred a Hope egg to send off to PrinceVertigo but it turned out to have a z code, so I wanted to keep that one. Successfully bred my newest pair for another egg to send. smile.gif

I am keeping this one.

This one will go to PrinceVertigo.

Zerhai Congrats on the guardian. I swear if mine ever summon it, ill have a heart attack.

^^^^THIS

mfw noonne pms me about my cb pink, what does everyone need male cbs.....

Have the people on the list been pm'd about receiving dragons? If not, I can breed an egg.

I made a spreadsheet for my hopes~ Mostly so I can keep track of them. tongue.gif (I'm too ocd for my own good, sigh)

My newest hope from PH has gendered female as influenced and has been named Always Hope for Life. I caught a CB pink yesterday, and since I need a male and female, I'm just going to let it gender either way.

Edit;; Zerhai, if you don't need it and no one else wants it, I'll take it. xd.png I can always influence my egg.

Edited by WolfLover8

Have the people on the list been pm'd about receiving dragons? If not, I can breed an egg.

I have sent an egg to PrinceVertigo, but as far as I know Paladin_of_Tyr is still waiting.

mfw noonne pms me about my cb pink, what does everyone need male cbs.....

Because there are so many more E. Hope babies than there are Raye babies.

Zerhai, congrats on the Guardian! I had finally got my two last year, after my hubby already had his - you better believe I took extra-special care with tht egg! I've never even named them, though, I'm still waiting for them to tell me their names wink.gif

The most stupid thing is, I have 2 female Hopes in need of mates, and my friend had 2 male pink hatchies, and I'm all like, "nah, I don't need them, I have plenty". And now they grow'd up.

I do believe, though, that I have several CB male pinks on my scroll if I would just look for them.

Bred this egg to be sent to Paladin_of_Tyr. PM'ing in a moment.

Edit;; PM sent.

Edited by WolfLover8

dude, you need to do something with your low time eggs; either put them in AOND or silvi or something, they gonna die.

If you can get one or both (or all three, assuming that fogged one is roughly 1 1/2 to 2 days time left) hatched shortly, I'll send you an egg.

The fogged one looks like a ND experiment.

entirely possible. I PMed the person, but have not got a response back, so I don't know who to breed sad.gif....OOOO, wait, I have a brand new CB egg to breed. And an new pair to try.....

EDIT: Le sigh, they aren't ready to breed after the rejection until tomorrow.

Edited by amthystfire

Im not trying to start trouble here, and no offence to Soft_Flight, But aren't people supposed to be approved by Purplehaze first?

Mostly just curious for future requests. I always get beat to offering, as I wait tongue.gif

Im not trying to start trouble here, and no offence to Soft_Flight, But aren't people supposed to be approved by Purplehaze first?

Mostly just curious for future requests. I always get beat to offering, as I wait tongue.gif

Oh, that is a good point. Bad me, I get eager to breed for people. *goes to corner*

Yes, purplehaze is supposed to approve requestors before they get their eggs. wink.gif I appreciate all the eagerness to breed your Hopes, but I have a few things I like to do that help (I hope) to prevent problems and misbreedings and such later on. So I will ask again that you all wait until I have approved someone and put them on the wait list before you send them an egg.

Yes, purplehaze is supposed to approve requestors before they get their eggs. wink.gif I appreciate all the eagerness to breed your Hopes, but I have a few things I like to do that help (I hope) to prevent problems and misbreedings and such later on. So I will ask again that you all wait until I have approved someone and put them on the wait list before you send them an egg.

i hope me posting all my hopes helped ph *pokes with spork*

*pokes back* I am sure it will help me to know if I have them all listed or not. Sometimes there are so many Hopes flying around that it is hard to get them all recorded.

*sneaks off to do an update*

Lists updated to here!

Zerhai, I was missing three of your males, so thanks for the list. smile.gif

Everyone else should check to make sure I have all your Hopes listed.

Also, please, everyone needs to post all their Hopes when they get them and again when they name them! If a dragon is named when I get around to doing the update that adds it to the list, I will pick up the name. But if it gets named later I don't go back looking for its name.

~purplehaze