Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Anyone want to do a tenth gen "blood swap"?

My only 9th gen is on cooldown. Besides I don't really have an egg slot for another Hope right now.

My little hope just gendered, so I named her Kaelexian Hope Song. http://dragcave.net/lineage/WyULB

I have a CB that I hope genders male to go with her, and then I have another hope egg that once it hatches and genders, ill list it here as well.

Yay! The CB Pink that I had before I got the egg from Zerhai just gendered male. That makes it a mate for the egg, which I influenced female. biggrin.gif

I named my new hope Hall's Hope. It's after a student in my school who is dying from terminal cancer:( he is predicted to die sometime today....

Hope of the RedoranGendered female as intended!

Going to breed to Charity's Kiss, childless CB male I've had for a while.

Six hours to our first attempt.

Congrats to everyone on their new Hopes smile.gif

I am going to send a link to Vain for a male influenced hatchie, and a female influenced CB, also.

I hope they do gender correctly dry.gif

This is the hatchie:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6SV5r

Vain, if you would please post when you take it so PH can update the records, it'd be great smile.gif

PH, My "new egg" is named Hope For a Party and I have two more. One is Hall's Hope the other one hasn't hatched yet. I will send you the links soon!

Thought I'd pop by. ^^

As soon as my dorsal eggs hatch, I was going to test my third hope with his intended mate. If it goes good, I can send the egg to someone on the list~ I need to finish organizing my scroll soon, sigh.

Hey PH, regarding your signature, if I'm ever lucky enough to get a shimmer egg from this pair, would you like a sibling of this beauty?

I'd like to join in. If I could have an egg, that'd be great. Thank you!

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. However, one of the rules states: To be put on the list to receive a Hope egg you must at least have 7 adult dragons, and less than 2 dead anything on your scroll. Unless you are hiding adults on your scroll you do not have the required dragons. You also have too many dead eggs. sad.gif Please come back and ask again when you have met the requirements of that rule. If you are new and need help with figuring out how to raise your dragons, please send me a PM (Just click on the button at the bottom of this post that says PM.) And sorry, but you aren't allowed to post your eggs like that in your signature in this forum, either.

Hey PH, regarding your signature, if I'm ever lucky enough to get a shimmer egg from this pair, would you like a sibling of this beauty?
Oh, that is lovely. Yes, I would be very interested. Edited by purplehaze

Ah, forgot about that. Sorry. The dead eggs come from when I first started and didn't realize what dragons they were. I then either killed them or they died. I'll check back in with you guys when I have the adult dragons, however.

nvm...I think I can found a pink egg...I think.

Edited by Mysthunter

Lothuialel, tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. I wonder what happened to Skinst...I tried to look for her scroll...but it said it was charred and burned to a chrisp.

Edited by Mysthunter

Also, I don't have a record of all the Hopes. I wish I did. Foolishly when we started recording owners, we only put the dragon's name, not its lineage link. So if the dragon lost its name for any reason, was never named, or was renamed, we couldn't trace it back to its owner. I have changed that for the newer Hopes and am trying where I can to go back and get links for the older ones but it is a tedious process and some information has just been lost. sad.gif

Hope Spreadsheet

Let me know on here if you want to help and I'll give you permission to edit smile.gif

Hope Spreadsheet

Let me know on here if you want to help and I'll give you permission to edit smile.gif

heh i have started one of those myself, and ph already has access to it, just not really had time to mess with it.

Hey, I need Female caveborn!!! gimme gimme gimme. lol. If you don't want to keep it. I'll replace with a hope egg if you want.....

If I can't get a male gendered then I have a newbie who has no pinks on their scroll in line. If I don't hear from them then it's yours biggrin.gif

If I can't get a male gendered then I have a newbie who has no pinks on their scroll in line. If I don't hear from them then it's yours biggrin.gif

Cool, just an impulse reaction, I think I have 3 male hopes and 1 female waiting on mates. But I suck at catching.