Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I finally got Hope's Unfailing Support and Hope's Loving Care together. I think they like each other. happy.gif (Ack, I had to hide the poor egg - it got sick. sad.gif )

I already have another CB female ready to go, and also picked up a CB male. Anyone got a female Hope stairstep eggie to spare? :3

Edited by ssumppg

I finally got Hope's Unfailing Support and Hope's Loving Care together. I think they like each other. happy.gif (Ack, I had to hide the poor egg - it got sick. sad.gif )

I already have another CB female ready to go, and also picked up a CB male. Anyone got a female Hope stairstep eggie to spare? :3

*twitches* i won't be able to breed for a while...... my scroll is full of new release and one thuwed

I'm 6 hours out from another egg hatching. Though in about 5 hours, I could give the new release that I caught over to one of the boyos and do a breeding and catch another later, so if you want one I could get you one early this afternoon.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/huuTl <--mom, auntie, or grandma for this one are available to breed.

While I don't currently have the space for it, I'd like to be on the waiting list for a special Hope dragon egg. I've got one egg in its final stage of hatching, so by the time someone breeds an egg for me, I should be able to carry it. Thanks a bunch~

Edited by PrinceVertigo

Hi, I heard about the Hope Project through my wife, and I would like to be added to the waiting list!

I currently do not have any open egg slots but will in the next few days.

Lists updated to here. smile.gif

Added PrinceVertigo and Paladin_of_Tyr to the waiting list.

Hopefully I have gotten all the new Hope eggs added in. I may still be missing one of the ones you bred, Vain. If I am, just post the egg's lineage link and I will add it next time. I got the one that came to me, but I am not sure about the other one.

~purplehaze

did more work on this: Hope Spreadsheet

Found a 11-X-Great Grandson of E. Hope (that makes him 16G)

I estimate that I'm about 1/3 of the way through the dragons. I finished Raye of Hope, and E. Hope's older (unnamed) brother and sister....But those were the easy lineages. E.Hope is, um, prolific. (Not that I want her to stop, I still want an E.Hope Baby)

If anyone wants to help, just PM me with the email address that you use on Google and I'll add you into the sheet.

Also, this eggHope Eggy went to ssumppg last night.

Okay, my Wyvern egg just hatched, so I can now have the space to receive the Hope egg. I shall take good care of the little guy <3

here is a link to the database that i had started, though very sporadically working on it..... database-hope

here is a link to the form which i put together to make it easier to put in entries.... hope- form

i did this some time back, but haven't had a chance to do much more.... thinking about redoing it again.... so it looks better..... but there are so many dragons that are part of the lineage and those that are descended from the original pair that are 'mistakes' of the lineage..... the amount is amazing.......

Edited by Zerhai

did more work on this: Hope Spreadsheet

Found a 11-X-Great Grandson of E. Hope (that makes him 16G)

I estimate that I'm about 1/3 of the way through the dragons. I finished Raye of Hope, and E. Hope's older (unnamed) brother and sister....But those were the easy lineages. E.Hope is, um, prolific. (Not that I want her to stop, I still want an E.Hope Baby)

If anyone wants to help, just PM me with the email address that you use on Google and I'll add you into the sheet.

Also, this eggHope Eggy went to ssumppg last night.

Haha, you shoulda checked my post here. Found him ages ago! I see I missed how many generations he was because I was checking the back lineage of the CB.

Now. Here are all of the male stairs.

Bright Ray of Hope >5

GpHYJ >6 unnamed (5th gen parent named Lord Hope Dra'axi)

Final Hope Stand >6th

Hope Lives >6

Hope Spring Sunshine >6

3O8uN >7 unnamed (6th gen parent named Never Lose Hope)

HfK8Y >7 unnamed (6th gen parent named Never Lose Hope)

Truth of Hope >7

Blossoming Hope >7

A New Hope VII >7

Radiance of Hope Dra'axi >7

Hope of All >8

True Joy Of Hope >8

Shining Hopes >8 (the stair breaks to female here for one generation and terminates at a 10th gen male)

The Hope of our Stars >9

Prayers Of Hope >9

Silver Rose of Hope Moonwind >9

Passionate Hope >9

Kirby Never Gave Up Hope >9

Radiant Light of Hope >9

Toivo Hope >9

Lihatuhs Rivers of Hope >9

Hope Is Where The Heart Is >9

Hope Arise >9 (has a child with a 4th gen Pink mixed with Silver and Tsunami so not including the 10th gen offspring)

Hope for Mankind >10

Izabr >11 unnamed (10th gen parent named Hope for Better)

Hope's Joy >11

Egg >12 (if the egg genders male. If not then it breaks at Hope's Unfailing Support.)

And the female stairs.

are too numerous... maybe later.

I'm only recording the female stair lineages that are 8 generations and longer.

Hope Spring Sunlight >8

SHF Secret Hope PB >9

Joy of Hope >9

The Fire of Hope Burns Bright >9

Paling Hope >9

H O P E >9 Will be an adult in 2 hours

Ithuriel Espere >10 wacky foreign dragon

Dandy Lioness XI >11

JNgtf >14 unnamed (13th gen parent named Hope of the Telvanni MY DRAGON!)

Edited by Vain.3805

I'm 6 hours out from another egg hatching. Though in about 5 hours, I could give the new release that I caught over to one of the boyos and do a breeding and catch another later, so if you want one I could get you one early this afternoon.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/huuTl <--mom, auntie, or grandma for this one are available to breed.

I am egg locked but as soon as I am not I will try to breed my CB hope egg.

I am so happy! I lucked out over the weekend to capture some CB Pinks! It was quite excited! I haven't seen that many CB Pinks in ages!!!

Haha, you shoulda checked my post  here.  Found him ages ago!  I see I missed how many generations he was because I was checking the back lineage of the CB.

Now.  Here are all of the male stairs.

Bright Ray of Hope >5

GpHYJ >6 unnamed (5th gen parent named Lord Hope Dra'axi)

Final Hope Stand >6th

Hope Lives >6

Hope Spring Sunshine >6

3O8uN >7 unnamed (6th gen parent named Never Lose Hope)

HfK8Y >7 unnamed (6th gen parent named Never Lose Hope)

Truth of Hope >7

Blossoming Hope >7

A New Hope VII >7

Radiance of Hope Dra'axi >7

Hope of All >8

True Joy Of Hope >8

Shining Hopes >8 (the stair breaks to female here for one generation and terminates at a 10th gen male)

The Hope of our Stars >9

Prayers Of Hope >9

Silver Rose of Hope Moonwind >9

Passionate Hope >9

Kirby Never Gave Up Hope >9

Radiant Light of Hope >9

Toivo Hope >9

Lihatuhs Rivers of Hope >9

Hope Is Where The Heart Is >9

Hope Arise >9 (has a child with a 4th gen Pink mixed with Silver and Tsunami so not including the 10th gen offspring)

Hope for Mankind >10

Izabr >11 unnamed (10th gen parent named Hope for Better)

Hope's Joy >11

Egg >12 (if the egg genders male.  If not then it breaks at Hope's Unfailing Support.)

And the female stairs.

are too numerous... maybe later.

I'm only recording the female stair lineages that are 8 generations and longer.

Hope Spring Sunlight >8

SHF Secret Hope PB >9

Joy of Hope >9

The Fire of Hope Burns Bright >9

Paling Hope >9

H O P E >9 Will be an adult in 2 hours

Ithuriel Espere >10 wacky foreign dragon

Dandy Lioness XI >11

JNgtf >14 unnamed (13th gen parent named Hope of the Telvanni MY DRAGON!)

ooo, I remember that. Lady Violet Hope Moonwind has one of MY dragons in her line smile.gif he he, it makes me a happy camper. Was just more trolling for help, I can do about 1 day a week or my brain goes mush, so it will probably take me about 6 weeks to get it all done.

For that matter, Hope's Joy IS one of MY dragons biggrin.gif

Edited by amthystfire

Zerhai Congrats on the guardian. I swear if mine ever summon it, ill have a heart attack.

Im abit egglocked with the new releases, but once that's done ill be back to helping find CB pinks for people. and if anyone needs a hope bred I can do it then as well.