Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Can i have song baby? (lurves the z'codes)

sure, no problem, let me send you a link

Thanks i have been looking for one of those for a while now smile.gif

Welcome smile.gif

One CB Pink promised to purplehaze.

One CB Pink still available.

amthystfire: Thankies for the Hope egg. Ill post with a name once it hatches and genders.

Edited by Santini

Santini, I could use a CB pink to go with my latest Hope. smile.gif

Santini, I could use a CB pink to go with my latest Hope. smile.gif

Soon as it is off cooldown, ill send you a link. smile.gif

Welcome smile.gif

I Currently have 2 more CB Pinks on cooldown. If anyone needs one or both, let me know. smile.gif

amthystfire: If its still available could I have Joy baby?

It is, that leaves one more that I haven't given it away.

Hope Often and her mate Wezky's-Hope had their very first Hope baby! biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity, how long are the longest male, female, and spiral Hope lineages?

There's a 16-g E. Hope baby (couldn't tell you if it's a pure staircase or not) floating around somewhere, we were discussing a few pages back. didn't have time this weekend to deal with hopes (unpacking a storage unit and reorganizing the basement) so I haven't updated my spreadsheet. The link to that is around somewhere too. Male line is shorter--11 or 12, I think.

edit: I'm thinking the above could be construed as rude(I was a little tired, it was like 1 am) but here is the spreadsheet I was talking about Hope Spreadsheet

and a link where Vain is talking about some of the longer lines http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8103121

Edited by amthystfire

I have a CB pink dragon ,so can I get a Hope pink male?

Edited by HorseChick

Caught a CB pink, twice in a row without getting saddled with a flamingo. Gifting one to MD's Stripes (my wife) so she can continue spreading hope.

Now she needs three more CBs. Got my work cut out for me.

Edit: Make that three in a row...

Edited by Paladin_of_Tyr

Sending a link for my tomorrow hope baby to HorseChick. I have one more CB that I am waiting to see if he genders the way I want him to, and then All my hopes have mates...Except Esperanza-curacion, who gendered male on a pure female line...poor baby.

One Hope to Rule them all and in the Darkness bind them...HAHAHA...okay, bye again.

Edited by Mysthunter

One Hope to Rule them all and in the Darkness bind them...HAHAHA...okay, bye again.

lol, though i will give my current cb pink hatchling(ungendered uninfluenced) to who ever can figure out what anime the name z'Light of Hope Dra'axi came from! I bet noone can figure it out!

SAILOR MOON!

Faints* omg you guessed it!

*pokes you with spork* ok now i send you a pm with a link to the now male cb pink hatchling (and if it grows up before you claim it i have another cb pink egg on my scroll you can have)