Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

In 24 once I get most the eggs off my scroll...Guess who is going to have a massive breed??? ME THATS RIGHT!!!

Feel free to take a look at my breeding pairs...The only Hopes that are on cool down...

Female:

Hope is Never Gone

Fading Hope

Hope Forever

Articuno's Hope

Hope Ever After

Luna Lovegood's Undying Hope

Luna Lovegood's Hope

Luna Lovegood's Happy Hope

Males:

Witch King's Eternal Hope

Hope is Mine

Live For Hope

That should be all my breeding pairs...if you want one ask, if not I am just going to randomly breed them. I want to be nice today, CHEER!

Edited by Mysthunter

Now I have to just find a cave born pink and influence it to be male.  I have only two cave born males left and they have been slated (hopefully productive) for two other female Hopes that I have.

So, if anyone has a cave born egg or a cave born male pink, I'd give him a great home!

A friend of mine caught a pink yesterday. She's happy to give it as a mate to my Hope offspring - do you need it hatched and influenced?

Lookit Myst, all bein' nice...today!!!

Better grab them while you can, LOL.

I want an egg from this guy:

Witch King's Eternal Hope

I already have a couple of descendants of E Hope, but not the boys....and I think we gonna make a wave smile.gif

Edited by daba555

Do the people on the list still need eggs?

I think they all either have an egg or the promise of one. I am waiting for Irisania to have room for one and then I have promised her one of mine.

Let me do a quick update to be sure. unsure.gif

Updated to here, all except Myst's latest egg because I wasn't sure if it had been transferred to Lothuialel or not.

@sunnynight12345 - I just added MD'sStripes to the wait list, if you want to offer an egg to her. Everyone else is taken care of. smile.gif

Updated to here, all except Myst's latest egg because I wasn't sure if it had been transferred to Lothuialel or not.

@sunnynight12345 - I just added MD'sStripes to the wait list, if you want to offer an egg to her. Everyone else is taken care of. smile.gif

and you thought you were done?

I think Myst is doing a mass breeding just to make you work!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VI8NZ

my newest addition smile.gif

thankee, Myst!

?!?!?!?!!?!?

I breed EVERY one of my hope dragons...and only got ONE egg!!!

Okay, I think I am going to give this to somebody...

Oh my...

That is a very pretty Hope Egg, I have...The big question is who do I give it too...I dunno...I am guessing...mmm...

I dunno, first person who askes for it.

I received the egg!

Just bred 3 hope eggs!

Here they are:

hope 1

hope 2

hope 3

I will be breeding more of my hopes as these find new homes, so let me know if you want one!

and i bred another before anyone claimed those:

here it is:

hope 4

btw i am doing a mass breeding just to give you something to do ph, besides run from my sporks that is.

lol, myst, i have half as many hopes as you and already i have 4 times more eggs from mine in my mass breeding

and here is another egg:

hope 5

eep I'm nearly egg locked on HOPE EGGS!

and another:

hope 6

one more and im egg locked...... i think i have a problem....... here.....

Edited by Zerhai

?!?!?!?!!?!?

Poor Myst. Now you have me wanting to go breed my Hopes and see if any have eggs.

Poor Myst. Now you have me wanting to go breed my Hopes and see if any have eggs.

you want one of my 6?

please?

oh god im begging people to accept hope.... lol

i messaged the people on the list, with my list of hope eggs.....

Edited by Zerhai

@Zerhai--I need some more girls, 7 to 14 right now and the egg I have is influenced male because I think it will look better. I have six eggs right now so I could accept 1. I have a couple of eggs at 4 days though so I can accept more if you haven't found them homes in a couple of hours.

@Santini--Me too, but I have bred (sucessfully) two pairs already this week, leaving me only two to breed, but I'd rather have homes lined out for them if I am going to breed.

@Zerhai--I need some more girls, 7 to 14 right now and the egg I have is influenced male because I think it will look better. I have six eggs right now so I could accept 1. I have a couple of eggs at 4 days though so I can accept more if you haven't found them homes in a couple of hours.

@Santini--Me too, but I have bred (sucessfully) two pairs already this week, leaving me only two to breed, but I'd rather have homes lined out for them if I am going to breed.

oooh! Yay! *goes to pm amthystfire* you are the first to ask for you so you get first choice! though i will have to resist egg locking myself again since myst is giving me another Z'hope egg....

*grins* Santini requested: hope 4 and i have sent the tele!

so only 5 eggs to go! (when another egg is claimed i'll breed another hope)

sent hope 2 to amythystfire!

yay as soon as its claimed i'll be breeding again!

Here is another:

hope 7

and up for adoption!

hope #1 has been claimed by amythstfire

here are what remains: 3, 5, 6, 7

and i'll continue breeding once amythst has claimed number 1!

and just to show how little patience i have, i egg locked myself again....

here is: hope 8

Edited by Zerhai

update:

here are all the unclaimed hopes i have bred so far:

hope 3

hope 5 (currently reserved for ph)

hope 6

hope 7

hope 8

they all still need homes!

btw i still have 17 more hopes that i have not bred in this frenzy yet!

hehehe thats 17 more potential eggs(well that is if they all have mates)

Edited by Zerhai

I bred this egg and sent the teleport to Irisania, since she messaged me that she had room now. http://dragcave.net/lineage/H1DGm

Myst, sorry your mass breed didn't work out, but it looks like Zerhai's did!

Zerhai, I am egg locked right now, but if no one takes #5 by the time I am unlocked I would love to have it. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

yep and if people want me to get to my male hopes, it will require going through all of my female hopes(of the 17 remaining 8 are female, though i am considering going from the bottom of hopes on my scroll and start breeding the males.....) *grin* yay another potential eggie claimed, now to just keep from breeding more before more are claimed!

Edited by Zerhai

I would like a male hope - I happen to have a female CB Pink who is childless who would make a great pairing. Egg locked for the foreseeable future though and no male influences D:

I would like a male hope - I happen to have a female CB Pink who is childless who would make a great pairing.  Egg locked for the foreseeable future though and no male influences D:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/y8MOA

I can breed another brother for these boys smile.gif but it will be a couple of days.

I'm also looking at breeding Amy's Hope but I don't have a CB female to mate him with.

Edited by amthystfire

I would like a male hope - I happen to have a female CB Pink who is childless who would make a great pairing. Egg locked for the foreseeable future though and no male influences D:

i can breed and hatch a male hope for you, but i need to at least find a home for the hope eggs currently on my scroll

?!?!?!?!!?!?

all I can say is, I got mine - thank goodness!

and I'm going to be greedy and him.

I can breed a male Hope, if anyone would like, pm me.

I should say I can *try*

EDIT: Success!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6SV5r

Vain, you want this? seems like you were the one asking. I didn't try my other boy, if anyone else was looking. His lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RFYA5

same line as above, from different parents and grandparents, tho.

Edited by daba555