Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Granddaughter?! I am nothing like a 2 year old, maybe a 5 or 6 year old, but not a 2 year old.

I always thought you were younger then me though...lol.

*blinks* You Sure it isn't 2 year old?

You know...same old stuff. Like, I dunno...just here chilling and being cool and acting awesome.

I donate blood and am B+, but I don't think the government would be happy if I started sending my blood in the mail for other peoples blood.

You know...same old stuff. Like, I dunno...just here chilling and being cool and acting awesome.

. . . and only ~ 400 more posts to make level 10! wink.gif

Let's try to keep the off-topic chatter down a bit.

And trust me Lou, Myst knew exactly what you meant by a blood swap!

Edited by purplehaze

Yeah, yeah...I knew what I mean. I am sorry PH, I SHOULD try and stay more on target...key word being should...

BUT, for all the trying I have done, I found one really bad mistake I made in the lineage, and I have no idea how it happened...no idea. So sorry about that, I am shocked that during that big lineage look, it was never found. I just found it...

If you want it, I'll be happy to influence and hatch it for you. Then you'll have at least 1 male influence!

I also have a CB pink I'll influence female and hatch for you, and send the pair - make sure you have 2 slots open tomorrow, OK?

I have two male pinks, but their influences are on CD an I have like... FIVE female pinks now.

BUT, for all the trying I have done, I found one really bad mistake I made in the lineage, and I have no idea how it happened...no idea. So sorry about that, I am shocked that during that big lineage look, it was never found. I just found it...

Myst, I never know if you are being serious or not. unsure.gif

heh i think i got the ball rolling on something.....

ok not going to breed any more at the moment (2 of the hopes on my scroll are for mysterrie who has not accepted the tele)

the only other two i have left from my breeding are:

this one

and this one

if anyone wants them i will happily hand them over!

I will not be breeding any more hopes till the 2 mysterrie needs to claim are gone as well as the other two. if they all find new homes, i will continue breeding

I am being serious, it seems I did make a mistake. sad.gif Yikes!

So, what did you do? And if you did make a mistake you will not be the first one.

Seems, the egg got crossbreed with a non-cove born and then ditched...back in 2012...I think, so I have no idea what happened there.

Hi guys! Just posting here because well it's been about some years since I've played Dragon Cave (totally missed the Christmas '13 Dragons) and consequently lost some naming rights. So I'm letting you know that my Hope Dragon has changed since someone took it, and to be honest I kind of wasn't too sure about it in the beginning. But yup!

Name Change:

Dragon: A Dream of Hope

Scroll Name: Wanyuudo

heh i think i got the ball rolling on something.....

ok not going to breed any more at the moment (2 of the hopes on my scroll are for mysterrie who has not accepted the tele)

the only other two i have left from my breeding are:

this one

and this one

if anyone wants them i will happily hand them over!

I will not be breeding any more hopes till the 2 mysterrie needs to claim are gone as well as the other two. if they all find new homes, i will continue breeding

Zerhai, is it okay if you can give the fifth gen one to me? I already have two hopes, but I really want a lowish gen one.

Hi guys! Just posting here because well it's been about some years since I've played Dragon Cave (totally missed the Christmas '13 Dragons) and consequently lost some naming rights. So I'm letting you know that my Hope Dragon has changed since someone took it, and to be honest I kind of wasn't too sure about it in the beginning. But yup!

Name Change:

Dragon: A Dream of Hope

Scroll Name: Wanyuudo

Welcome back!

and also the only egg i have left for adoption before i breed more is:

this 10th gen hope

Tiga, I could breed you a sibling to this if you can wait until tomorrow when I am unlocked. wink.gif

Ugh, I hate being scroll locked.

What happened to Ladyfish? I did get a flower from her, that was nice. She was given the first ever Hope Dragon from E. Hope...and I wonder what happened to ES, who I gave the...mmm...broken rule Hope...lol.

I also wish I knew who I gave this one to and who let this one go. I guessing PH, that you would know...since you are the keeper of the lineage.

I am also not too sure about my sig, I mean...I dunno, is it too long? Huh...Also, anybody else besides me remember the lag monster?

Edited by Mysthunter

Myst, I don't think your siggie is too long, but then mine isn't exactly short either. wink.gif I see some that literally won't fit in the space available, so I figure yours is fine. And yes, I remember the lagmonster and the datamonster attacks!

Also, I don't have a record of all the Hopes. I wish I did. Foolishly when we started recording owners, we only put the dragon's name, not its lineage link. So if the dragon lost its name for any reason, was never named, or was renamed, we couldn't trace it back to its owner. I have changed that for the newer Hopes and am trying where I can to go back and get links for the older ones but it is a tedious process and some information has just been lost. sad.gif

I believe ES has pretty much gone inactive, although she did pop in here once to say hello. No idea how long ago that was, though. Ladyfish is still around on the forums, although not as active as she once was. She has not posted in this thread for a very long time.

Edited by purplehaze