Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hey, I drew this up for the first 3-4 gens of our wonderful lineage, since it's come up semi-recently. Now searching for people who have lines I don't! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Google docs link--don't need to sign in to see.

Edit: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tHr1x

Eggie for ssumppg, who will either be able to receive tomorrow, or will tell me she can't influence, and I'll hold it until he hatches.

Edited by amthystfire

Hey, I drew this up for the first 3-4 gens of our wonderful lineage, since it's come up semi-recently. Now searching for people who have lines I don't! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Cool! What does the "All lines end" thing mean? Do "Enduring Hope", "There is Always Hope" and "A World of Hope" have any children? And why are some of the boxes highlighted in green?

Eggie for ssumppg, who will either be able to receive tomorrow, or will tell me she can't influence, and I'll hold it until he hatches.

*hugs* Thank you! biggrin.gif

Cool! What does the "All lines end" thing mean? Do "Enduring Hope", "There is Always Hope" and "A World of Hope" have any children? And why are some of the boxes highlighted in green?

*hugs* Thank you! biggrin.gif

All lines end means just that. All of the lines end up on dead scrolls (or at the very least scrolls I can't see AND they aren't named) or they get mutilated along the way. A few examples:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IChto

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgQFs

http://dragcave.net/progeny/niTa

The ones highlighted green have gone wild. E.Hope, Always Hope, and World Hope have too many children for me to list!!! E.Hope has 33, A.Hope has 8, and W.Hope has 5. I was just trying to get out to named Hopes.

And I sent you a transfer link so when you get un-egglocked you can get your hope. I won't be on line that late, (central time) and it keeps my silly dragons from doing other things to your egg.

I'm sorry... But I just love that ALL LINES END bubble. I think it's hilarious.

Lothuialel - that unfortunate. Next week then?

Sorry I haven't been breeding recently guys, I don't really want to unless it's for others or for an event.

Forgive me while I bust half my ribs laughing... TWO trolls? ONLY? And you guys think that's a lot... oh dear... such a sheltered life we lead here in the Dragon Cave. No wonder you didn't recognize even as obvious a troll as Charshisface.

Forgive my off topic but... Ya. You guys have no idea what the internet is like. A troll a week is a breeze. If the previous troll was already banned this is probably just the same guy. I'm used to having to deal with spammers and trolls every couple hours on some websites!

Yeah, we are pretty lucky. Myst is usually the only troll around. wink.gif (Just kidding, Myst, you know I love you!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZlfTv

my new hope baby, my new pair is breeding, yay!!!

Noticed this needs fixed on my list of Hope Dragons.

Hope's Joy

If someone wants (her?) I don't mind. I noticed there are three people on the list.

@sunnynight12345 *bows* thank you, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. People are free to dispute that, btw, but I thought I was pretty thorough.

If someone wants an egg, I can breed sibs for Esperons que Parmi les Etoiles or The Future's Hope

Edited by amthystfire

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZlfTv

my new hope baby, my new pair is breeding, yay!!!

Noticed this needs fixed on my list of Hope Dragons.

Hope's Joy

If someone wants (her?) I don't mind. I noticed there are three people on the list.

@sunnynight12345 *bows* thank you, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. People are free to dispute that, btw, but I thought I was pretty thorough.

If someone wants an egg, I can breed sibs for Esperons que Parmi les Etoiles or The Future's Hope

I would love that egg, (i collect 'z' codes)

and for those on the list i will be more than willing to breed any of my hopes! *pokes everyone with a spork* and if anyone else wants an egg bred from one of my many hopes, just let me know!

Edited by Zerhai

All lines end means just that. All of the lines end up on dead scrolls (or at the very least scrolls I can't see AND they aren't named) or they get mutilated along the way.

The ones highlighted green have gone wild. E.Hope, Always Hope, and World Hope have too many children for me to list!!! E.Hope has 33, A.Hope has 8, and W.Hope has 5. I was just trying to get out to named Hopes.

Oh, okay. Thanks. smile.gif

And I sent you a transfer link so when you get un-egglocked you can get your hope. I won't be on line that late, (central time) and it keeps my silly dragons from doing other things to your egg.

Got him! biggrin.gif Thank you!

Yeah, we are pretty lucky. Myst is usually the only troll around.  wink.gif (Just kidding, Myst, you know I love you!)

I have watched boards burn and slowly crumble until there is nothing left, I have seen people break down and "cry" on boards, and I have watched worlds be destroyed. Life on the 'net is a very scary place...I guess a good troll can get a board/website to burn like the fall of Rome. It can be sad, it can be bad, it can be funny, and you can also serve it with honey...mmm...burning boards with huney and toast, it makes a good breakfast. I love the smell of burning boards in the morning.

/puts sunglasses on and lights up a cigar and hops into a tank.

My shock was only b/c this lineage topic has been devoid of trolls...expect for me. I am allowed to be here b/c I sooooooo rock, and I tricked PH into believing I am a good person. smile.gif

Either way...to all trolls who may come here, I claim this topic as my own!!! FOR YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

/stomps down staff

If anybody tries to take this away from me...well...I guess is not really all that much I can do. Crying at my keyboard and screaming my entire purpose in life is over, is not going to do much...So, I guess it is a hallow threat. I mean, I work for the Feds as a Park Ranger, I guess I could deny you a tour or something...if you tell me who you were and told me you were coming to my park AND telling me you wanted a tour from me...but...yeah.

The point is that...well...I am not too sure, I never really am. I will say that I am a nice guy who just wants to make people "smile" or at least enjoy their time reading my posts and thinking "Wow, my life is not as lame as Mysthunter."

I mean geez, I have over a 1,000 dragons...somebody who has that much time on their hands HAS to have no social life. Well at least I don't have more then 3 pages of Dragons...that would be SUPER CRAZY!!!

I have no idea where I am going, it is 5 AM (Why am I up?) and I am posting here. Ah...So mine!

See, this is why I am here...10 dollars says Z removes this post before PH gets to it. sad.gif

I edited it, so I don't get in trouble...so who wants that E. Hope Egg? It be nice and shiney!!!

Edited by Mysthunter

I am so entertained laugh.giftongue.giflaugh.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

gimme eggy please, Myst? I gots room biggrin.gif

ah darn, i wanted the egg....

lol myst! rofl *pokes myst with spork*

Oh, Myst! There you go again! Keeping us entertained. wink.gif What do you think, guys, should I report his post as spam? laugh.gif

And to keep my own post on topic: I have promised Irisania an egg from my Hopes when her scroll is cleared from V-day. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I gots me a new eggy:

Meet "Hope in the Bottom of the Box"

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jbevn

all y'all know what this is, right?

"It was well for Pandora that she opened the box a second time, for the Gods, with a sudden impulse of compassion, had concealed among the evil spirits one kindly creature, Hope, whose mission was to heal the wounds inflicted by her fellow prisoners."

thank you, Myst!!! is the most bee-yootiful egg/hatchie evair biggrin.gif

sorry, Zerhai, if I'da known, you could've had it, but it's on my scroll now and I will not let you spork it from me laugh.gif

besides, you gets lots more than I do anyway smile.gif I just happened to have room!

PH, he probably oughta be reported, but you know the old saying "where there is laughter, there is Hope", and this is the Hope thread after all...

Edited by daba555

Now I have to just find a cave born pink and influence it to be male. I have only two cave born males left and they have been slated (hopefully productive) for two other female Hopes that I have.

So, if anyone has a cave born egg or a cave born male pink, I'd give him a great home!

Oh my...

That is a very pretty Hope Egg, I have...The big question is who do I give it too...I dunno...I am guessing...mmm...

I dunno, first person who askes for it.

Edited by Mysthunter