Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

MYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How goes??????

Seems a lot has been going on since I've been...otherwise occupied by RL...

whooo boy! ohmy.gif

I have decided that I want to be upset. Being that I joined DC in Aug of 2008, and if I joined the fourm I would would have had a much lower member number...also I did not know about holiday dragons...so I missed out on the 2008 Christmas and 2009 Valentines day dragons.

It's very fashionable to be upset these days. Have you checked out all the griping about the raffle from people who didn't win? laugh.gif

And yes, I really do have 2 E Hope children. Lovera Lasting Hope and Hespera Hope are both mine. biggrin.gif

EE(my first Hope) is a 8g from E.Hope, and of course that means her kids (Es. pour la vie, Esp.-les Etoiles, Esperanza-curacion) are all 9g's of the same line, and The Future's Hope is, of course, 10g(Esp.-les Etoiles's first egg)

Amy's Hope is a stairstep/spiral...but he's 6g to E. Hope, so that's a bit closer. I suppose I could breed him when I find a CB pink to do so with, he would be the right gender to continue the 3-step spiral thing...

But I don't have any 4gs....

It's very fashionable to be upset these days. Have you checked out all the griping about the raffle from people who didn't win?  laugh.gif

And yes, I really do have 2 E Hope children. Lovera Lasting Hope and Hespera Hope are both mine.  biggrin.gif

my 2 hopes from e hope are:

Cynthia's Hope Dra'axi

and

Enduring Hope's Love Child

Edited by Zerhai

Well...I have: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lVNi

THE ONE AND ONLY!!! Okay just kidding...but what gripping about the raffle? Are they different dragons this year or just new shimmers? I barely follow this stuff, I just hope for an egg at some point...lol.

chryse, sup!

Edited by Mysthunter

Good Evening!

Mysthunter!! Thank you for all the Hope Babies you have given me. They have all grown up and are as follows:

Kahaiu Hope Moonwind (Male) -- http://dragcave.net/view/r9yqF

Aheahe Hope Moonwind (Female) -- http://dragcave.net/view/KSLS0

and

Alani E Hope Moonwind (Female) -- http://dragcave.net/view/gk2fC

I have not gotten around to getting their mates, what with the Valentine's Rush as yet.

Again,

Thank You!!

How does everybody have 2 from E. Hope...do I just give them out like candy on Halloween?! lol.

Good Evening Mysthunter!

I only just got one of your E. Hope's. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. And as you know, from a prior post she has grown all up! I, of course, would not be against having one of her sisters! smile.gif

Put me at the end of your list for when you find you want to pass along another? Also, my daughter, mysterrie, would like to have an E. Hope egg. Just let me know when that would be possible (after Valentine's Rush, of course).

Have a great evening!

PlumeriaRose

just kidding...but what gripping about the raffle? Are they different dragons this year or just new shimmers? I barely follow this stuff, I just hope for an egg at some point...lol.

You are the wise one not to follow the drama. No, no new dragons -- this year he gave out both Shimmers and Tinsels to equalize the numbers of the two out there.

The complaining is just a general dissatisfaction with raffles and the small number of people who get to have the CB Prize dragons and how hard it is to get low gen offspring and on and on. You are best to just stay away from it.

You are the wise one not to follow the drama. No, no new dragons -- this year he gave out both Shimmers and Tinsels to equalize the numbers of the two out there.

The complaining is just a general dissatisfaction with raffles and the small number of people who get to have the CB Prize dragons and how hard it is to get low gen offspring and on and on. You are best to just stay away from it.

No! I want to get into it...E. Hope and me are READY TO RUMBLE!!! Lets go to war with the other lineages!!! Let us take over the land of DC...and all must bow before the might E. Hope...

I think she may have an ego problem...I will hold off breeding E. Hope till after Valentines Day...I don't want to jam anybody.

So after careful searching I've found the longest purebred lines still in accordance with the aim of this lineage.

The Hope of an Igloo > 12 Female stair

Hope for Eternal Sunshine >16

Lady Violet Hope Moonwind >12 Female stair (got some french and italian hopes for the exotic touch)

Dra'axi Ray of Hope >12 Female stair

This one is equal in length to the ones shown above but not all parents are named properly, or even named at all.

Ballad of Hope >12 are these called Spiral lineages?

This line is descended from Dra'axi Ray of Hope (and so is longer) but the CB parent was named hope instead of the direct descendant.

Hope for a Party >14

Hopefully you guys can use this information for those looking for creating the longest lineages of Hope dragons... as for me I'm going to use it to see if Lady Violet won't give me a baby laugh.gif

Edited by Vain.3805

So after careful searching I've found the longest purebred lines still in accordance with the aim of this lineage.

The Hope of an Igloo

Hope for Eternal Sunshine

Lady Violet Hope Moonwind (got some french and italian hopes for the exotic touch)

Dra'axi Ray of Hope

This one is equal in length to the ones shown above but not all parents are named properly, or even named at all.

Ballad of Hope

This line is descended from Dra'axi Ray of Hope (and so is longer) but the CB parent was named hope instead of the direct descendant.

Hope for a Party

Hopefully you guys can use this information for those looking for creating the longest lineages of Hope dragons... as for me I'm going to use it to see if Lady Violet won't give me a baby laugh.gif

wow, (note to self) need to breed Dra'axi ray of hope again!

Um... hi? happy.gif

I just joined Dragon Cave a week ago, and as soon as I saw this lineage I knew I wanted to be a part of it. My family has a history of breast cancer so this really means a lot to me. <3

In a few days I should have a CB female Pink to pair up with a Hope egg. I'll contact a breeder when I'm ready, which will most likely be after Valentine's Day. smile.gif

Edited by ssumppg

Lady Violet Hope Moonwind (got some french and italian hopes for the exotic touch)

oooo ooo ooo ooo That has EE's last baby in it!!! That makes her a very proud Great-great-grandma!!!

OMG I missed so much by not reading....

I can't stop laughing  laugh.gif

Missed you, Myst...

I am the other who breeds a 3rd gen Hope, but nobody every wants mine, hardly, so I figure if someone does they'll ask. 

Happy Valentine breeding folks biggrin.gif

I DO I DO I DO> I don't have any of yours...almost all my hopes are from E. Hope.

ssumppg, I can get you a male-line Hope to go with your CBF if you like, it would be the brother of

Hope's Joy

And lastly, I now have this nice gentleman http://dragcave.net/lineage/9ifbo for a mate for espoir pour la vie

Edited by amthystfire

ssumppg, I can get you a male-line Hope to go with your CBF if you like, it would be the brother of

Hope's Joy

Ooo! That would be wonderful! Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as my scroll's free (which will hopefully be by the 18th). smile.gif

I forget who was next in line for an E. Hope egg? I forget...I always do...

Oh, why was there never any Gen 2 handed out? Why only the 3rd Gen...anybody remember?

Edited by Mysthunter

Oh, why was there never any Gen 2 handed out? Why only the 3rd Gen...anybody remember?

I'm afraid my memory from back then is very foggy! I just know that Dixie had her scroll burned for allegedly multi-scrolling (although she denied it). All the 2nd gens went wild at that time along with the CB Hopes and at least one of the 3rd gens, so perhaps they were all on scrolls that belonged to her?

My first Hope was bred on Nov 17, 2009 and is a 5th gen.

By February of 2010 Dixie's scroll had been burned and we were struggling to save the lineage. That is when Eternal Spring and I set up this lineage account.

Lists updated to here!

Added Vain.3805 and ssumppg to the waiting list, even though they seem to have both been promised eggs already. smile.gif Thanks for your interest in the lineage. Vain, it looks like you really did your research before posting. That was very interesting.

Has anyone been in touch with Irisania about an egg? I don't see any posts reflecting that. She has been on the list an unusually long time for us. wink.gif I guess it is the Valentine rush. I will send her a PM offering to breed one for her when the rush is over.

~purplehaze

Sorry I haven't been here much recently. After the Valentines day rush I will attempt to see if I can breed Neverending Hope to Her mate, Everlasting Lovesong. If its successful, ill probably keep the first egg and then offer a second up here.

Neverending Hope: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rSuB8

Her prospective mate, Everlasting Lovesong: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Kqa4Q

Weird, I just wondered why she never handed out any second gens. I should have asked, but I do remember the argument about the scroll burning. Also how come we are not more strict on people posting stupid and annoying things in here like other lineages?

I could get strict, Myst, but that would spoil all the fun! wink.gif

Weird, I just wondered why she never handed out any second gens. I should have asked, but I do remember the argument about the scroll burning. Also how come we are not more strict on people posting stupid and annoying things in here like other lineages?

just wondering why wasn't another pair created when the lineage was having problems?

just wondering why wasn't another pair created when the lineage was having problems?

I think mainly because we were already up to 5th or 6th gens in the original line and didn't want to start over. We were pretty much trying to hold to what Dixie had started. If the CBs had died in the scroll burning, as happened sometimes when scrolls were burned, then we probably would have started over.

Weird, I just wondered why she never handed out any second gens.

It occurs to me that she may have thought she could get the lineage moving faster if she kept the 2nd gens and bred them as well as her CBs (except it appears that the CBs only ever had 2 offspring).

Edited by purplehaze

I wish we could some how get those dragons back on a scroll. I know it could be possible, but I just don't see it happen...but still would be nice.