Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

*pokes ph with a spork and runs off* mwahahahahahahahaha

I have a question, can we breed valentine dragons with our hopes so we can have valentine hopes? I'm pretty sure not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Stop it with the spork, already!!! laugh.gif

I will refer you to rule #6 in answer to your question:

6. This is a purebred new pink lineage. Do not mix other breeds/lineages into it.

Also rule #3 would apply:

3. It must breed for life with a CB (caveborn) new pink dragon.

edited to remove superfluous "also" wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Updated to here!

Thanks Coyote for providing the lineage for Hope Renewed. I am slowly trying to go back and collect all of those, but it is an arduous process and it really helps when the owners provide them. smile.gif

Actually it appears there was only one request to be on the wait list. I have added Irisania.

Thanks to everyone who has been so faithfully updating their Hope information. It makes my job sooooo much easier! smile.gif

~purplehaze

Stop it with the spork, already!!! laugh.gif

I will refer you to rule #6 in answer to your question:

6. This is a purebred new pink lineage. Do not mix other breeds/lineages into it.

Also rule #3 would apply:

3. It must breed for life with a CB (caveborn) new pink dragon.

edited to remove superfluous "also" wink.gif

oh so sad, oh well

I'm gonna breed two o' mine.

(ALSO: Hi again, guys.)

Edit: Egg = Produced! biggrin.gif

New Egg, to be named

Better change that to a lineage link. Don't want the baby to get sick. sad.gif

Oh, and welcome back! biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

It is really interesting how PH has kept things going on for so long in here. It is amazing. We all owe PH a lot...figured I would say that, to be nice of course. :-)

Also have an updated list of the dragons I need for my lineage...if you care to help...

Anyways, 5 days until E. Hope can breed again.

Edited by Mysthunter

I haven't been active in here in a while. I'm sorryyy. :c

If anyone wants an egg bred from any of my pairs, feel free to ask. I'm currently attempting to reorganize my scroll, so it may be messy for a while, but I'm happy to breed on request~

I'm going to try to get more Hope dragons when I finish my probably insane attempt at reorganizing.

Edited by WolfLover8

I've been thinking Håper Vil Leve, which means 'Hope Will Live,' but would you accept that? It has the word 'Håper' in it, which means Hope, but... I'm unsure. .-.

Never mind, the å isn't accepted. But I can still change it to 'Haper Vil Leve.'

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

I wish you could keep more then 7 eggs on your scroll...are we all going on a breeding break until after the Valentines Day crazy is done?

E. Hope is up for breeding in 4 days and then I will gladly hand it out. Unless we are doing a freeze, but I guess that is up to the most epic of lineage leaders...she is like the mommy of this lineage...I can also breed any of her children, I have a HUGE list of Hope Dragons I can breed...so please don't be shy to ask. I love to breed when I am not locked. Oh I want to take the time to thank both Santini and Zerhai for helping me slowly get together the eggs I need for my own personal lineage. :-)

Although, I am very shocked that PH has not locked me out of this topic/lineage...but I guess I have to agree with what she said.

Look, I only keep him around because I feel bad for him, I mean geez look how much he breeds his dragons...

Only to be followed:

You know I totally agree, I also feel bad for him, that is the only reason I agreed to help him collect dragons.

Oh geez, then I get this!

I would like to also agree with what you two had posted, I am just using him to get his epic Hope Dragons!!!

Crazy right?! I mean who would have thought that they would say such things!!! I am totally crushed!!! Or maybe I am just making this all up to cause trouble? I mean I have been known to make up fake quotes before...huh.

Edited by Mysthunter

Wow. I am so sorry!

I didn't see any of this till just now. I am so very sorry.

Some people can just be mean in the forums. That's why my friends and I created a friendly club to get away from rude, arrogant and mean people. We should talk more about this in PM so that I don't accidentally offend someone.

NOOOOOOO...I am not serious. This is what I do...I cause trouble in here, and breed my hopes non-stop for people!!! Please I am not serious...This is an on going joke between me and PH...I have been doing this for like years...mostly since the lineage started!!! I post stuff like that and she laughs and makes fun of me...we go back and forth. :-)

I used those 3, because they are the nicest people in this lineage, I only do that to people who are really really nice and get my odd sense of humor. Really those 3 are the nicest people here, they have helped me catch a lot of eggs, they really really are nice. There are some really mean people floating around here, but they are not part of that evil group.

I will say that is really nice of you to have made that group, I do like how you like to support your fellow boardmates, I will breed you something really epic. :-)

The only people still around from the days of me doing this are her and I...lol. Ooops!!! Now I feel horrible. :-(

Still not deleting my post, I at least want PH to see it and at least have a good laugh. :-)

But seriously those people are really really nice people and really should be told they are good people...seriously please don't report them. They are epicly nice and if anybody should be reported it should be me!!! Mostly b/c I am a fool at times...well mostly...anyways, I feel really bad...now I have to do some major breeding to make up for this to them...ACK!!! Seriously I feel bad now...

AH!!! Sorry!

Edited by Mysthunter

I've been thinking Håper Vil Leve, which means 'Hope Will Live,' but would you accept that? It has the word 'Håper' in it, which means Hope, but... I'm unsure. .-.

Never mind, the å isn't accepted. But I can still change it to 'Haper Vil Leve.'

(Did I already post that? Can't remember.)

Why did I get poked? Blah...I am running to my other there Peace!

*chases myst with giant spork* just because i can! lolololol

Ya know, Myst... Just cause I was thinking those things, didn't mean you had to beat me to posting them tongue.gif

Kidding of course. Though im tempted to hold you still for Zerhai.

Well, Myst, I see you have been misbehaving again! You must write on the blackboard 50 times "I will not cause trouble in the Hope Lineage thread!"

And my lawyer will be calling you about such libelous statements. laugh.gif

To all who don't know, Myst has a very strange sense of humor and likes to see what he can stir up. But we put up with him because . . . ummm . . . why do we put up with him???

True, I do cause trouble here...but every lineage NEEDS that one person. So, we are doing a Valentines Day Freeze...

I have valentines day dragons to breed...just for the people who I mocked. :-( Well expect for PH, I don't have the alt sweetlings...stupid I need to go to sleep.

Well, Myst, I see you have been misbehaving again! You must write on the blackboard 50 times "I will not cause trouble in the Hope Lineage thread!"

And my lawyer will be calling you about such libelous statements. laugh.gif

To all who don't know, Myst has a very strange sense of humor and likes to see what he can stir up. But we put up with him because . . . ummm . . . why do we put up with him???

i think it has something to do with his 3rd gen hope.... but I'm not sure

Partly...I think out of all the 3rd Gen Owners, I think me and one other person actively breed. :-)