Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I wish we could some how get those dragons back on a scroll. I know it could be possible, but I just don't see it happen...but still would be nice.

ya same here....

Has anybody talked to Dixie lately? Or has she just vanished off the boards totally? Also how the heck did Zerhai, make it to level 8 in just over a year and I am only level 9...and I joined in 2008...how is that fair? LoL...

No, I think Dixie has left Dragon Cave. She did make a new scroll after hers was burned, but it has none of the holiday dragons newer than the Sweetlings and she seems to have posted last in the forum in March of 2011. sad.gif

Also, I gave her this Hope dragon when she started her new scroll, but it was never bred. http://dragcave.net/lineage/uYcm

Weird, I thought she was semi returning, I guess that is over now. Really this is your lineage now. I wish I had a 2nd Gen, I asked, but was given E. Hope. I am happy with that.

I am just glad very few of the lineages were "tainted" by adding anything other then caveborns. The lineage I was handed there are some really "corrupted" lines in there...

Congrads! With a foot and change of snow outside...I will be on the boards...a good amount today...me thinks.

Edited by Mysthunter

Great news! My CB Pink gendered female! biggrin.gif I'm keeping my egg spots free for 4 more Valentine eggs (two of this year's and two of 2009s), but I've still got plenty of room on my scroll for another hatchling. smile.gif

myst i was REALLY active for a while there, and am now just decently active, i also have given a lot of dragons away, in different threads, and just doing a lot of everything in this forum!

Edited by Zerhai

myst i was REALLY active for a while there, and am now just decently active, i also have given a lot of dragons away, in different threads, and just doing a lot of everything in this forum!

OH!!! The level thing...lol. I am just kidding, I just find it funny that for the amount of time I have poured into my dragon lineages...I just never posted that often.

Hahaha, for the longest time I was just finding things to post in to get my level up...hahaha. I was not picking you out...lol...Sorry!!!

Edited by Mysthunter

I would love to be added to help with this project. I am pro cure for all cancer but lung and breast cancer run in my family so I am partial to anything to help with them. My mother is currently fighting a bad bout of lung cancer, my late grandmother lost her left breast so before I was born and I have tried to be a part of the Cancer Support networks whenever I can

Hi there and thanks for your interest. smile.gif Could you please include a link to your scroll so I can be sure you meet the requirements?

I hope your mom is doing well.

Happy Valentine's day. wink.gif

Speaking of which, I am going on a date with my boyfriend today!

And I have two of the new Valentine's breed

how old is your scoll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charizad, please refrain from double posting and posting unnecessary things in this thread.

Charizad, please refrain from double posting and posting unnecessary things in this thread.

/shrug...if we REALLY kept on that don't post random stuff...I would have been out of here A LONG time ago. If you are going to post something random at least have it pointed towards somebody...

Okay, back on target...great to see you wanting to join our lineage here. Always nice to have new people...not in the mood to explain all the rules, but they are on the first page...

Must have 7 adult dragons and a scroll link in your sig...get that taken care of and come on back. Then we can set ya up...(anybody else having a cowboy theme voice going on in there head while reading that bit?)

Also, as for my "behavior" posting, don't do what I do...I push the limit to the rules SOOOOOOO far. Then again, I have been here so long I have grandfathered myself in. :-)

how old is your scoll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whose scroll are you asking about?

I appreciate your interest in the lineage. smile.gif If you want to be put on the list for a Hope dragon, though, you need to provide me with a link to your scroll.

Charizad is highly likely to be a troll. He double posts in every thread I've seen him in, and none of it is very intelligent. Nor does he seem interested in actually receiving any dragons so try not to take him too seriously.

mmm...trolls are not a lot of fun. That would give us two trolls in less then 2 weeks, it is getting annoying.

Forgive me while I bust half my ribs laughing... TWO trolls? ONLY? And you guys think that's a lot... oh dear... such a sheltered life we lead here in the Dragon Cave. No wonder you didn't recognize even as obvious a troll as Charshisface.

Forgive my off topic but... Ya. You guys have no idea what the internet is like. A troll a week is a breeze. If the previous troll was already banned this is probably just the same guy. I'm used to having to deal with spammers and trolls every couple hours on some websites!