Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

My egg has hatched.  I have named it Val's Hope Answered.  I influenced female so crossing fingers.

Val's Hope Answered

Pretty hatchling! Congrats!

Oh yeah, and I have been procrastinating on naming my dragons, so here is the Hope I got from mysthunter and I hope you don't mind that I named her after you!

Mysty Hope

Edited by sunnynight12345

Pretty hatchling! Congrats!

Oh yeah, and I have been procrastinating on naming my dragons, so here is the Hope I got from mysthunter and I hope you don't mind that I named her after you!

Mysty Hope

heh.... i know that feeling.... *glances at my over a hundred unnamed dragons.....* I have too many of those, though i really try to name those that are part of the lineage, therefore most of my unnamed are either messy lineages or cbs!

Anybody wanted to be added to the E. Hope list? I do believe that I have an opening for the next egg. She is able to breed in 3 days...

Also want to thank everybody who has helped me collect the new dragons...I owe you all.

I already rewarded some with an E. Hope egg or an Egg from my own personal lineage...

I also want to hit level 10...so I can give myself some little annoying text? Also so I can stop posting stupidly. :-)

Edited by Mysthunter

Anybody wanted to be added to the E. Hope list? I do believe that I have an opening for the next egg. She is able to breed in 3 days...

Also want to thank everybody who has helped me collect the new dragons...I owe you all.

I already rewarded some with an E. Hope egg or an Egg from my own personal lineage...

I also want to hit level 10...so I can give myself some little annoying text? Also so I can stop posting stupidly. :-)

I would like to be put on the waiting list. I totally forgot I was going to see about it lol.

I'd be happy to help you get new dragons! What do you need?

Good Afternoon!

I would love to be added to the wait list for an E. Hope egg.

Thanks so much!!

Okay, I will write down who needs what from E. Hope...as for the new dragons. I need to see what grows up what gender.

Been working on a LONG drawn out personal lineage...trying to get to even 8th Gen...

Nice 6th Gen

Even Nicer 7th Gen

The goal is to have every dragon represented in the first gens...as one can see. It is crazy...and taken a lot of time...but it is getting there.

The E. Hope dragons are fun!

Okay, I will write down who needs what from E. Hope...as for the new dragons. I need to see what grows up what gender.

Been working on a LONG drawn out personal lineage...trying to get to even 8th Gen...

Nice 6th Gen

Even Nicer 7th Gen

The goal is to have every dragon represented in the first gens...as one can see. It is crazy...and taken a lot of time...but it is getting there.

The E. Hope dragons are fun!

pretties!!! btw i need a new list from you on what you need!

My egg hatched into a male! Here it is:

Bringing Hope

I was also wondering, can I request for another egg even if I already have a Hope Dragon? I don't want one now but is that possible?

Bringing Hope

I was also wondering, can I request for another egg even if I already have a Hope Dragon? I don't want one now but is that possible?

absolutely!

Bringing Hope

Sure, I guess...but there is a fee...one CB gold to me for every Hope I give. Just the way things work here. ;-)

New CB Pink available if anyone needs one. Its on cooldown now, but will be available in the morning. Can message me if you want it smile.gif

WOW!

You seriously have the CB luck with the Pinks!!

Lucky you!

WOW!

Lucky you!

Lol, I don't know why. I mean if I actively looked I could get a ton of them. But can I find a CB Gold or Silver or any other kind of rare? No... tongue.gif

New CB Pink available if anyone needs one. I've decided to put it up on a one way trade. That way if someone needs it they can just grab it. Once its gone or hatched, ill delete the post. smile.gif

It’s bright. And pink.

Snapped this one up, I have no luck with CB pinks at all smile.gif

WOW!

Lucky you!

Still … I have never gotten a CB rare either. Though, surprisingly, I have been lucky and been snatching CB Pinks off the AP?!?! Can you imagine?!

Santini, I sent you a PM...and guess what you got!!! Yup, you guessed it an E. Hope egg.

Her lineage is long and true, glad you could be part of it. :-)

Santini, I sent you a PM...and guess what you got!!! Yup, you guessed it an E. Hope egg.

Her lineage is long and true, glad you could be part of it. :-)

*bounces* She is a beauty. Thankies! I have influenced her and will let everyone know when she hatches and genders.

Still … I have never gotten a CB rare either. Though, surprisingly, I have been lucky and been snatching CB Pinks off the AP?!?! Can you imagine?!

pinks are easy.... its rares that are the problem!

Sorry, I still do not have a CB Pink:( I have looked everywhere.

Although pinks can appear in any biome, I see them most frequently in Jungle & Coast personally - I'll keep an eye out for you though happy.gif