Mi'One Deigned CAPTCHA

Mi'CAPTCHA Plus Altitude

Mi'Beauty Three CAPTCHA

Mi'Wednesday Loans CAPTCHA

Mi'Bonsai Oceanic CAPTCHA

Mi'CAPTCHA the Dandiest

Mi'Classic of CAPTCHA

Mi'Endeavor the CAPTCHA

And finally, Mi'Lineage by CAPTCHA - I swear I'm not making that up!

user posted image

They're all caveborn canopies--so if anyone wants a 2nd gen purebred CAPTCHA canopy (as unlikely as that seems with the surplus of mid-winter madness eggs), I'm happy to breed!

Edited by miaou

May I present to you my first CAPTCHA dragon:

Captcha Jetliner Raoul

I'm going to have soooo much fun with this! biggrin.gif

This little one will be bred to another green (which is also going to be a CAPTCHA one) and their offspring, if an earth dragon, will be bred to a 3rd gen Thuwed.

So yeah, hopefully I'm going to have a CAPTCHA Thuwed at some point. tongue.gif

Edited by Janara

lol, I didn´t plan to join this til I logged on and got such a perfect name given to me. let me introduce Captcha the flu xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/FJMt

Oh that is just too perfect! Congrats! biggrin.gif

lol, I didn´t plan to join this til I logged on and got such a perfect name given to me. let me introduce Captcha the flu xd.pnghttp://dragcave.net/lineage/FJMt

LOL! I would love an egg from that one sometime in the future if you are taking requests.

So many many CAPTCHAs to add laugh.gif

I would like to introduce a very special CAPTCHA, part of an even gen lineage I'm working on CAPTCHA Pathogen Possible Zek. The first CAPTCHA that came up for this was normality and then another word I couldn't make out so I had to refresh. sad.gif

LOL! I would love an egg from that one sometime in the future if you are taking requests.

So many many CAPTCHAs to add laugh.gif

I would like to introduce a very special CAPTCHA, part of an even gen lineage I'm working on CAPTCHA Pathogen Possible Zek. The first CAPTCHA that came up for this was normality and then another word I couldn't make out so I had to refresh. sad.gif

lol, sure^^ I´ll probably breed it sometime after valentines. if I get any egg then you can have it smile.gif

Once my Electric and Nocturne grows up and hopefully genders correctly, I'll start producing eggs to hopefully, create a nice Perfect Generation of Nocturnes and Electrics.

Welcome Hailwidis it looks right to me. biggrin.gif

Grayson the lineage is open to everyone and your welcome to join, the rules are in the first post. biggrin.gif

Just some eh? laugh.gif

*Goes to add the new babies to the second post*.

That makes 101 CAPTCHA's! Your CAPTCHA upgrade own is our 100th. biggrin.gif

I can be a breeder, I have a captcha egg (whiptail) from 2 cb captcha only rules

1. You MUST keep it a captcha

2. If you have less than 20 dragons or have dead dragons/hatchlings/eggs you have to put on "owner is accepting aid"

Edited by rabbit153