Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

DDP tongue.gif

As no one could make out the CAPTCHA I posted I have named my new hatchling CAPTCHA Wobblies But Zek. In my mind I will always add the second T. laugh.gif

He/she is an ungendered Winter with CB Winter x Yule parents.

Welcome to the madness Karfunkel. I love how you named both father and daughter CAPTCHAs biggrin.gif from having none to having second generation in one fell swoop LOL.

My daughter logged in and told me the CAPTCHA she got, and laughed, declaring she HAD to use it. Well, the only dragon she had available for it was a black hatchling. Unfortunately, she didn't talk to me too much about it before she named it.

CAPTCHA in scandals is a Dorkface as well, and she forgot to add the Dorkface to the name before she saved sad.gif But the CAPTCHA was too cute to pass up tongue.gif It's a black, ungendered at the moment, and I will pass along the message of what he/she is when it happens.

her older CAPTCHA dragons being updated, if need be ^^

epithelioma outranks CAPTCHA = guardian female, lineage

CAPTCHA 35-member unproved = white striped male, lineage (has child, frilled egg)

CAPTCHA and ymir = black female, frozen hatchling, lineage

Edited by DantesChampagne

I popped in to let you know my hatchlings had gendered Dorkette and noticed you had already added their genders laugh.gif

I feel you pain Dantes I did that that with a Thuwed not long ago. Short lineage too. sad.gif

unsure.gif

CAPTCHA the Plunge and CAPTCHA periled often are Thunderdragons.

And C.p.o. is 2nd gen Electric x Thunder.

CAPTCHA Snowdrop Cooperative is male.

Could you please change/add that in the spreadsheet dorkette?

Edited by amethysta

CAPTCHA in scandals gendered female, and she froze it because of the misnaming. She's just going to have to be more careful when she gets Dorkfaces, lol. She needs more males than females right now, she has ten more females than males.

I'm trying to make my mind up whether to do an even gen inbred with my CAPTCHA sparkys or a non inbred even gen. Decisions decisions. I might just do both. I wish we had more egg slots *sigh*.

a male canopy (CB) going into the MMX lineage named MMX Feb CAPTCHA United londos.

(That second word is Londos-- it's capitalized the way the CAPTCHA was, and sometimes lower case-Ls look like capital Is.)

A female CB pygmy named CAPTCHA CoMoedia Broad

(I capitalized the C, but the randomly capitalized M was in the CAPTCHA image.)

Edited by rosarien

~sighs~ my daughter and I are cursed with females. We need more males!!!

But anyway, cockades and CAPTCHA is my daughter's vine FEMALE hatchie. And if people don't PM me back about eggs they won in the EGA, then both she and I will have an influx of new dragons, lol (she was giving away a neotropical and an albino, and the neotropical is now a hatchie... I was giving away an albino and a dragon horse, and my albino is now a hatchie too... and they have 36 hours left to PM me about collecting their eggs/hatchies)