Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

rabbit I've added you to the breeders list. If anyone else has asked to be added and I've missed them give me a yell. smile.gif

Mustangs44 welcome and added. biggrin.gif

Wiz, can you please add me as well? My Electrics and Nocturnes gendered right and now I can breed them. Also, on the 18th, my Reds will free up again. I'll try something with my Frills and I have a pair of Horse Dragons.

Sure Serion. smile.gif

And I have a new CAPTCHA to add to the fold. I had to refresh eleventy times before I got one that would fit but may I introduce CAPTCHA Are Newbie Zek Dorkface.

One of the CAPTCHA's had magician in it which would have been perfect because of the lineage but it wouldn't fit. sad.gif

It took me courage... >>

*lawls*

My scroll... *shakes head*

I was growing bored and decided to do something different... now my scroll both seems more personal to me, but also my OCD side wants to kill me for messing with the naming schemes lol

=0) ? Where'd the new emoticon go? Hello?

Anyway, Deviant States can breed. Any takers? xd.pngwacko.gif That's it...?

I think I am going to do this for the next dragon I pick up. I love how strange and sometimes poetic the captcha words are.

I would like to join I think I get this. We name the dragons what our captcha syas, then post what we got here right? I'm not 100% clear on this so if someone could explain that would be phenominal

Grats on the curled alt Mustangs!

I've added everyone up to this point. Do yell if I've missed you smile.gif

rosarien it's surprising at how well the names flow. My favourite out of mine so far is CAPTCHA Pathogen Possible Zek and yet it doesn't make sense lol it just sounds nice.

Hi Moonflight. smile.gif I think the FAQ's in the first post explains it quite well but if you tell me what you can't get I will do my best to explain.

* Q: What is CAPTCHA?

A:

when you log in to your scroll you have to enter the the two words from the CAPTCHA security image.

For example

user posted image

Out of this I named my dragon CAPTCHA Uprising Of Zek.

CAPTCHA is the lineage name, Uprising Of are the two words in the security image and Zek is my personal stable suffix.

You are allowed to refresh if the CAPTCHA doesn't fit but you must take the first one that does. Hope that helps.

I got a rather strange one today... since I'm not in the lineage anyone's free to it if that's allowed.

I got Communist Administration. xd.png

2nd Gen. Captcha Nocturne. I want to see how long I can make an even gen. lineage that goes back to my two CB Captcha Nocturnes. I was sitting on it for awhile and I finally decided to do it as an experiment.

Nocturne Egg