Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

I am wishing to join, I have 3!!

Cap' Colonel Ecbylis - A CB Olive

Captcha Skinguan Fraternal – CB Nilia Pigmy

Cap’ and Heervic – PB 2nd Gen Brimstone

Edited by [~raven_feather~]

I've decided to have CAPTCHA pygmies... all pygmy types. So my line won't be true PB, but that's fine. I won't really use them for anything else. laugh.gif

I'll start on gathering CBs sometime after I have my mass BSA breeding in about 2 days. smile.gif

I started a spread sheet which shows the various lineages I'm apart of or were apart of...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...alBheWJmOS1nT0E

Some Captcha's aren't true Captcha's but I didn't want to loose the linage. Captcha phrases aren't as good as they use to be. Half the time they don't even make words... I liked Captcha when it actually used words.

I haven't started my pygmy CAPTCHAs yet, but I promise that I will! It will just be a bit longer. rolleyes.gif

I've decided that I'll give them the surname 'CHA instead of the prefix CAPTCHA. Because I already use a prefix for my dragons, MM.

So... names will be along the lines of: MM Kooka Rhyme 'CHA.

laugh.gif That's just an example I spontaneously made up.

Apologies for letting my scroll slip. My back pain was pretty bad for a bit there and I kept forgetting about this place. huh.gif

Fortunately, I still have a list of names, so I'll get stuff going again. Yay!

You know you're a Homestuck when you see this thread and think 'Captchalogue'

*slinks away*

Good idea though, have fun. laugh.gif

Just an update... I'm redoing the lineage I had stated... I'm tired of doing even gen.. and i'll be doing a gender flow lineage (with NO pink influences) So the design of the lineage will go with chance of whatever the gender of the offspring is... the offspring will only be bred with cb electric dragons...

so... if you are still updating the spread sheet, just go ahead adn clear what is on there... I'll update when I get it started again.