Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

xd.png got the BEST CAPTCHA yesterday! Gonna save it for later..

I went to look at my nocterne and remembered I had bred that one.. Can it still be included in the lineage?

xd.png got the BEST CAPTCHA yesterday! Gonna save it for later..

I went to look at my nocterne and remembered I had bred that one.. Can it still be included in the lineage?

It can. smile.gif

Rules:

* Any dragon can be a CAPTCHA dragon.

Currently just finished up to page 7, taking a break now, will finish later.

Captcha Spreadsheet

any errors let me know. Please remember I'm only up to page 7 so if your dragon is not listed yet let me know.

If you are not in member's list let me know now.

Edit: Also Wiz if you PM me your e-mail address I can give you editing rights. If you want I can give you ownership of the spreadsheet also, but I'm willing to help keep updated so it will only matter that we both can edit.

Edited by dorkette

That's wonderful Dorkette. biggrin.gif And I appreciate the editing rights thank you.

I'll add the link to the front page.

@Gathouria. I'm looking forward to meeting your CAPTCHA biggrin.gif

@Mustangs44 that is awesome laugh.gif

Edit.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to keep up the second post now we have Dorkettes spreadsheet.

Edited by Wiz

Spreadsheet is up to date...well all dragons have been entered. I am missing information for some dragons, so everyone please look through and help out.

Thank you, it's all yours hun, I will help out though. That took me hours to do...lol

I'm a sucker for spreadsheets I have 5 spreadsheets just for me..lol

***Also if you are not on member's list let us know.

Edited by dorkette

link to dragon or more details so we can add to spreadsheet. Details include gender, breed, does it have lineage or not, do you intend to freeze or let it grow up?

link to dragon or more details so we can add to spreadsheet. Details include gender, breed, does it have lineage or not, do you intend to freeze or let it grow up?

It's still an ungendered hatchling. (At Fascismo seemed relatively gender neutral to me), it is neither CB nor in any specific lineage, and it will be growing up.

Records updated to this point.

I need to know the breed rosarien and when it genders let us know.

Keep me update guys and gals and I will keep our spreadsheet as up to date as possible.

We are currently at 144 dragons.

updated to this point.

Please check spreadsheet for errors and if your on member's list.

It took me hours today to start this spreadsheet, so errors there may be.

Do we have to name one every time we log in? I will name my dragons like this, but I only want to use the good ones I get. smile.gif

Edited by Gemini8910

I'm ba-ack! Hiya guys! I've been a littlw spazzed out recently, but I'm back!! happy.gif

Oh, and don't look at my baby, but I now have Initial Analyzing CAPTCHA. Don't know the gender, is gonna grow up, and is a fire/red biggrin.gif

Edited by Celestial07

Do we have to name one every time we log in? I will name my dragons like this, but I only want to use the good ones I get. smile.gif

I write down all captchas I get when logging in and when I'm in need of one i pick one from my list smile.gif

Do we have to name one every time we log in? >snip<

You don't have to do that. Just use your CAPTCHA when you want to. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

my daughter (scroll name: Champagne98) has a couple new CAPTCHA babies

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MdaI - epithelioma outranks CAPTCHA - guardian (ungendered at the moment) lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XFZv - CAPTCHA 35-member unproved - white striped, male, lineage

Both are still growing up, so looks at lineage is fine, but please don't over click them ^^

Edited by DantesChampagne

Welcome to Dantes daughter biggrin.gif and KazeMunster the more the merrier. If you report back here with your CAPTCHA's they will get added to our spreadsheet. There are also a number of breeders now that can do second generation CAPTCHA's if you are so inclined. wink.gif