Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

Goodness that's a lot of CAPTCHA's biggrin.gif I'll add them all this evening but wow!

I don't think she's done yet! LOL She loves this Lineage. OH and if anybody can breed an pb 2nd gen. captcha(not canopy) will you breed me one after the valentine's day madness.

**Edit: actually since inbreeding is allowed, I would love to do even gen inbred with the canopys, so Wiz can you breed me another 2nd gen from the same pair as the one I have.

Edited by dorkette

OMG, I'm joining this one. It's looks hilarious!! And I have the perfect naming scheme for my dragons for this... "Justicar's _____ _____ 'CHA" (though most of my dragons have Pernese themed names after Justicar's, but I do allow for changes due to my lineage projects. I have a few eggs at the moment (two close to hatching), and will start naming after they do.

Went to manage my daughter's scroll a little bit, and discovered she had a frozen hatchling, so her usual naming scheme didn't make a huge difference, so I would like to introduce to you

CAPTCHA and ymir

Edited by DantesChampagne

I love Anne McCaffrey. If you take a look at my Geodes all but two are named for her Crystal Singer series.

Welcome aboard!

Now that I have one full grown Captcha I can breed now.

Also Wiz, would you like me to create a spreadsheet in google docs. to track the captcha dragons?

That would be great, thank you Dorkette. smile.gif

Edit.

Whoops forgot to introduce my newest CAPTCHA.

CAPTCHA Dotes After Zek

If all goes well and he genders right I will be mating him with my even gen Stripe Thuwed. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

I love Anne McCaffrey. If you take a look at my Geodes all but two are named for her Crystal Singer series.

Welcome aboard!

Well, I counted three, but then again, who's counting?? lmao... sorry... I just got done doing a count for dragons for a group that I dragon sit for, and my count and someone else's didn't match up, but when I double checked my scroll, I'm pretty certain that my count was right. At least on mine. So I'm about to go through ALL the scrolls of everyone in my group and double check all the numbers I just gave to someone about our adult count for last month. And starting the count for this month early to make sure that my friend has all our adults from this month on the page. Of course, my own numbers are going to SUCK this month due to like WAY too many frozen hatchlings due to this Valentine's craze (I booted more to the frozen stage to free up room for the Val eggs, and I have one '09 - as does my daughter - and will hopefully have room for one more on Sunday - without booting another dragon to frozen status, though I think I'll have to sad.gif ).

Are you counting Teradia Zek as the third? Because Teradia is Lars' grandmother. tongue.gif

I got an awesome CAPTCHA this morning 'rivaling one' but no unnamed dragons to use it on *sighs*.

Omg!

Wizzy!

Im so happy.

:3

I got the BEST captcha today, i just need a good dragon for it.

heehee.

Also.

I learnt something new.

:3

I would love to join this lineage! These are perfect for the schemes I follow when I name my dragons (if you saw my scroll it's self explanatory laugh.gif)) and I'm always running out of names. I have a CB Canopy and a CB Nocternal, both hatchies, on my scroll right now, could I add them?

Of course smile.gif I'm looking forward to seeing what your CAPTCHA comes up with!

Edited by Wiz

I got 'boards united' (not bad)) and 'fleeter market' (not sure what to say about that laugh.gif

For my canopy, since she's first on my scroll, probably Boards United of Tree-High Houses, if it fits.

Okay no one is to laugh because she is very shy. I want to introduce my newest CAPTCHA. *Coaxes the little Valentine to the front*. Meet CAPTCHA Stereotype Hosiery Zek. unsure.gif

Edit.

Great names Gathouria, I'll add them and you tommorrow when I'm on my real computer and not the laptop from frell.

Edited by Wiz

love the name xd.png

Final names:

Boards United of Tree Houses (because it wouldn't fit otherwise)) for the canopy,

and

Fleeter Stance of CAPTCHA Market for the nocternal ^^

aaaw what a great idea.. I looove it..my next CB dragon will be named after the captcha when I log on the next time. biggrin.gif

So I would love to join, but I have to look for a CB dragon.. or guess what.. I will name one of my valentines after it. biggrin.gif