Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

@Wiz

Just a small suggestion because I see some names that are written with Captcha and some with CAPTCHA. Maybe that should be changed for future dragons, e.g. CAPTCHA has to be written in capital letters. Nobody would be excluded because of this rule (except people that didn't read the rules) and it would make the lineage more harmonized and easier to recognize.

Of course dragons that are already in the lineage and are named otherwise can stay but for future dragons this rule could be followed.

What do you think?

I did think on that but I do know some people have a dislike of using full capital words in their dragons name. If I knew how to add the poll thing to an already started thread I'd put one up. Personally I have no problem with it either way which is why I'd be happy to put it to the vote.

Maybe you could ask a mod? Nicely of course biggrin.gif They should be able to change it

Edited by S3r3nity

By the "track thistopic" thingy by the top, you can see something along the lins of "add a poll".

Only Wiz can, of course, but.

tongue.gif

Aw no please don't add that as a rule Wiz, I really don't wanna have a capitalized word in my dragons names, I just don't like the look of it personally, peas?

Can you please not make that a rule. I understand that people have personal preferences and while I myself are capitalizing the word "Captcha" and placing it at the beginning of the name, not everyone does and nor do they want to. That's what I like about loose naming restrictions. It provides more flexibility.

This is why I was hesitant to add it. I really want this lineage to be flexible enough so everyone can enjoy it. That's why I chose to make it a mongrel lineage and allow frozens and inbreds.

I think having thought about it I'm going to go with my first choice and keep it all as it is. As we continue to build our own CAPTCHA lineages we can choose to make them all Capital or non-capital names if we want too.

Also I get annoyed at Lineages that change the rules after they start so I've decided not to go there cool.gif

My vote is no! I don't like words with all caps. Captcha or CAPTCHA should both be acceptable.

To me, it doesn't mind if it's CAPTCHA or Captcha or captcha.

I name mine CAPTCHA because I like it to see at a glance which belong to that lineage. smile.gif

I'm going to say no as well. Personally, I don't really like words written in all caps.

Well it was only a suggestion for better recognition. I actually didn't think people have strong feeling about all-capital words wink.gif

Wiz, the 2nd gen egg you gave me hatched sick and is fogged but it is named Captcha Beware Cooperate.

I am continuously entertained with what the CAPTCHA comes up with laugh.gif I'll add the two newbs to our list in the morning, I really must go to bed now before I fall asleep over the laptop.

Oh I have a new CAPTCHA egg biggrin.gif I'm keeping this one.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vgGL

My first breedable CAPTCHA dragon, CAPTCHA the Drivings. (It would've been funnier if it read CAPTCHA the Drivers. tongue.gif)

I know you can't see it right now, since it's fogged, but I'll unfog it tomorrow, once I'm sure it won't get sick. It's a Gen 2 Green Stripe from tsukishine. smile.gif (Thanks tsuki!)

My 2nd Captcha grew up! biggrin.gif

Fortune and Captcha

Not the funniest name but it still goes quite well together with her mate I think

Fortune and Captcha - Wiggle On xd.png 2 Nocturnes, if anyone want an egg just lemme know!

I'd love an egg from those two after Valentines ronja. biggrin.gif

That's a good one Kira! Welcome aboard.

EDit.

My Vampire hatched so I named it. biggrin.gif The first CAPTCHA was too long so I had to refresh. Introducing New Grandee CAPTCHA Zek.

Edited by Wiz

LOL I love that one Kira laugh.gif

I was rather tickled with it myself - and I even followed the rules, that was the first one that came up.

Well Hakatchi has the first Vamp CAPTCHA but I'm still tickled pink it stayed. Ummm I wonder if my husband has Tickled Pink as a name, he's always looking for name ideas for his pinks...

*Drags mind back to CAPTCHAs and nods agreement with Kira* I think following the rule to take the first CAPTCHA - that fits - is what makes this so much fun. And when the good ones do come up they are all the sweeter.