Wiz

The CAPTCHA Lineage.

Updated to here(update on the progress of the dragons) I didn't click on your daughter's dragons DantesChampagne, so I wasn't able to tell gender.

Introducing CAPTCHA Mamet Weeks Zek an ungendered pink with CB Valentine x Pink parents. biggrin.gif

This is the first CAPTCHA I got for him/her

user posted image

If anyone can make out that first word I'd be happy to use it for my next CAPTCHA dry.gif

Edited by Wiz

umm...uhh what is that word!!!

Updated to here, just post when they mature and gender(if they haven't already)

Stats as I have them in spreadsheet so far: see first post for link to spreadsheet

Members: 26 (I know I'm missing people please check to if I have you listed if not pm me)

Frozen Hatchies: 42

Adults: 109

Unknow: 11(please check to see if you dragon has a Y or N by it if it doesn't please pm me and let me know if it is a frozen hatchie or Adult)

Edited by dorkette

I dont have a scroll full of unnamed dragons, but theres at least one unnamed dragon that I have no idea what to name. May I join? I can also breed it to make more CAPTCHA dragons. smile.gif

Yay! Thanks smile.gif I'm going to start rigth now.

EDIT: My first CAPTCHA dragon is.. helsinki 1943 CAPTCHA lol!

Edited by Harp

Wiz I will be asking for a 2nd egg from your canopy pair(the one I got the first egg from) probably in the next 5 or 6 days(will they be ready to breed then?)

Does the pair have to both be a CAPTCHA dragon or can you breed when theres only one CAPTCHA dragon?

Does the pair have to both be a CAPTCHA dragon or can you breed when theres only one CAPTCHA dragon?

Any dragon can be a CAPTCHA dragon and only one CAPTCHA parent is necessary for it to be second generation.

@akawarriorslover. Welcome biggrin.gif

yippie, thanks Wiz....I smell an even gen. inbred captcha project in my future...lol

updates: added akawarriorslover and Harp to member's list.

I'll join. But we have to put Captcha in the name and then the captcha?

whoops helsinki 1943 CAPTCHA has parents forgot about that xd.png I'll release him tongue.gif

He is allowed parents. By second Generation I meant second generation CAPTCHA. His lineage can be as big and as messy as you want.

I'm a bit confused though..

Can it be any old dragon that we name the Captcha after, or one that's related to the lineage?

Sorry if I come off as noobish....probably 'cuz I am one xd.png

I'll join. But we have to put Captcha in the name and then the captcha?

That's right. Though CAP, CAPT, or 'CHA are also acceptable if you are short of space. And whether or not you capitalise CAPTCHA is up to you.

Edit.

Also CAPTCHA doesn't have to go at the beginning. If you have a look at the second post of this thread you will see that a lot of our dragons have CAPTCHA at the end instead.

Edited by Wiz

I'm a bit confused though..

Can it be any old dragon that we name the Captcha after, or one that's related to the lineage?

Sorry if I come off as noobish....probably 'cuz I am one xd.png

A first generation CAPTCHA can have parents that don't belong to the lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sqOq - 1st generation CAPTCHA, 2nd generation overall.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2N8W - 1st generation CAPTCHA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qNLh - 1st generation CAPTCHA, 4th generation overall.

All these are first generation CAPTCHAs. And no they don't have to be even-gen that's just my thing laugh.gif the lineage before the CAPTCHA dragon can be as messy, neat, long, or as short as you want.

Edited by Wiz

He is allowed parents. By second Generation I meant second generation CAPTCHA. His lineage can be as big and as messy as you want.

I'm a little perfectionist umm just a lil bit.. So um I'm gonna release it anyways cuz the lineage is humungus o.o Though it doesnt matter I feel like it xd.png ah well.

I'm a little perfectionist umm just a lil bit.. So um I'm gonna release it anyways cuz the lineage is humungus o.o Though it doesnt matter I feel like it xd.png ah well.

It's your choice of course, I just didn't want you to release it due to a misunderstanding. biggrin.gif