mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ty, im working very hard in having most of mine have a pretty lineage.... that isn't inbred(which is what has made it difficult)

oh i have a bronze on the sands(pretty eggie) (gonna try pairing 'him' with the 'gold' hatchling currently waiting to grow up, and two of my other eggs hatched (gotta love incubate)

and added another green for fort: Latyth of Pern CB Dra'axi

(i have a number of unnamed dragons that i have collected, some are just finding a home here)

btw i love breeding and giving dragons, if anyone wants a sibling of any any of my pairs i have posted, just pm me, and if i am able to breed that dragon i would not mind breeding it for you.

Edited by Zerhai

omg omg omg omg omg!

I was so surprised when Izlanyth flew again and was flown again by Auroth, but this time there is now this pretty gold egg on the sands of fort

(im gonna keep those two together for a while longer, they are producing well)

Edited by Zerhai

well done on the gold!!

*glares at own stubborn golds* Why can't you be like that?

Can Nath and Ornath still be counted as Fort Dragons? I got them when the old member had Fort before you.

well done on the gold!!

*glares at own stubborn golds* Why can't you be like that?

Can Nath and Ornath still be counted as Fort Dragons? I got them when the old member had Fort before you.

Sure! I have no problems with that

(i was looking at my dragons and checked out which could breed and i noticed one of my secondary 'golds' was up for breeding so i bred her and and ended up with this Pretty copper egg, now that both of my main 'golds' have produced a queen egg, i will now be willing to breed them for others.)

Edited by Zerhai

thanks for the hint... and is that a red copper not a brown copper that was bred?

yep, i count the reds as gold

*stares dumbfounded at the sands of fort* Izlanyth flew and produced yet another Gold Egg(i was actually hopeing for like a brown or blue copper) I'm tempted to allow this one to go to someone else, does anyone need a gold for this lineage? unsure if im going to actually give it away, but if i do is there anyone who will take it.

Edited by Zerhai

Well I haven't bred mine for a while... time to get those posts ready to revamp this. Mishii has not been around for a long time, since its been so long, who knows when the mods will close this.

Nice work Zerhai

EDIT: found Mishii's last post... back in NOVEMBER!!! She's been gone at least half a year!!

My preprations for this are well on the way, so I certainly have things up to date for us should this be closed at any point

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

I have culled my numbers of dragons back. I had far too many to list, therefore a cull was needed.

Telgar weyr now only has the following dragons, all desended from Roselewth

Gold Dragons

Roselewth

Shadith

Erosafth

Bronze Dragons

Igorath

Aquatath

Flameth

Brown Dragons

Skorath

Blue Dragons

Eisberth

Aussieth

Unameth

Green Dragons

Setath

White Dragons

Ruth

As for my Monaco Bay line:

Gold Dragons

Orrieth

Resonath

Glittorith

Isseth

Tuth

Kathlynth

Bronze Dragons

Satinth

Snowth

Brown Dragons

Blue Dragons

Green Dragons

White Dragons

you might want to pm a mod about closing the topic, might speed up the process, cause they were very helpful when i was asking about closing another topic down, (it hadn't been enough time for that one but for this one it has), i'll get a list of all my dragons associated with this lineage and put them in a spreadsheet. if you want a link to it let me know, (and i can put together a spreadsheet for all dragons in this lineage if you want)

Edited by Zerhai

spoke to rubyshoes. I have to pm mishii for permission to make a new one. they wont close this because WE keep posting here

that stinks I shall stop at least! pm me if you need anything

(i believe it will take like 3 months for it to be able to be closed or something like that)

woohoo!!!! Mishii is coming back... been talking to her over PM's

Really?!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i put together my list of dragons i have designated for this lineage?

Edited by Zerhai

Yep she is

and yes, that would help her indeed.

okies i will start that in the morning! probably will have it done by the end of the weekend.

since im trying to put all my different lineages in individual spreadsheets, here is the one i made for my dragons for this lineage: Zerhai's Dragons of Pern (Fort) (I have a few more that I probably will add but that is all for now)

i also have a 'brown' and 'gold' egg warming on the sands, (originally meant for the gold to be a bronze but influenced it wrong)

im sticking with cannon colors for the most part at least.

Edited by Zerhai

I have a question, will you be putting soulpeaces in? and as what color?

and what about bleeding moons?

lets see any others.....oh ya what about imperial fleshcrownes?

Edited by Zerhai

I'm still catching up on the new dragons - very behind with them - but I'll chime in again soon - probably tomorrow. I'm sneaking in here while I'm at work. >_> Shhh..

<3

I'm still catching up on the new dragons - very behind with them - but I'll chime in again soon - probably tomorrow. I'm sneaking in here while I'm at work. >_> Shhh..

<3

thats fine, if you want me to send you a lineage link to one of the possible dragons i can. just let me know here to help!