The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Hi! Now that I'm finally back online, I have a male Tempest Bluna hatchling up for grabs! Per lineage rules, he's available to anyone who already has two Tempests... that is, if he doesn't grow up on my scroll tonight! xd.png Who wants him? smile.gif

Transferred to Twokeen. Yays!

Edited by infiniteviking

Name:Navy Tempest

Breed:Deepsea

Generation: 2

Mother: Darkblue Tempest

Father:Aquas Tempest

HAI PPLS 8D

Bluna grew uuuuup~

Name: Cgessan Tempest

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 4th

Mother: Cinvan Tempest

Father: Ubah Yen Tempest

egwenna and Shichibi are waiting on the next breeding, so I shall off to that!

My skywing/deep sea pair with the 4 Tempest breeds can also breed now, everyone beg the breeding gods for an egg finally!

Shichibi, I'm not mad about the long waiting time for the poll, just really hoping that it will be over tomorrow! xd.png My electrics and thunders are eager to find out the results!

All the same, I do understand how important it is for all the Tempesti to weigh in on this, if the voting's that close.

Meh, I have a grown Electric and a hatchie that need names, and I'm leaving them for now in case they DO get in, but from what I read the consensus was more towards only Thunders. Which I need to get some CB of because the two I have are bred and random gifts. e.e

In other news, someone get me a mallet please so I can knock some sense into dragons that have refused to make a baby since they grew up!? December 11, Consistent breeding, and to this day have not had ONE?! dry.gif

egwenne, if you're reading this PM meh so I can try for a 4th gen for ya before it gets too close to V-day... ninja.gif

Yes please, NixAyum! I have a personal lineage egg to pass along, but several interested parties, so that should only take a day, and then I have an even gen geode I can drop, which will unlock me.

Edited by egwenna

hey guys, i wasnt sure if im in this updated version of the tempest lineage so ill re-submit my application.

should i also re-submit my dragons as well?

Scroll Name: Belly391

Forum Name: Belly391

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

hey guys, i wasnt sure if im in this updated version of the tempest lineage so ill re-submit my application.

should i also re-submit my dragons as well?

Scroll Name: Belly391

Forum Name: Belly391

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Yep, you are on the list. smile.gif

Grayson1314 -- I tweaked the sheet and your dragons are in their proper place. Parent names were missing for your new Gen 2's (they were listed as CB). Everything should be correct, if it isn't, drop me a note.

Hi ^^ !

I have a question :

Can someone breed me 2nd gen Blunas with this conditions :

They're not related to them : Tempest Yacri or Tempest Barun or to each other

Mother must be a : Skywing

Father must be a : Deep sea

I want such Blunas, because I like to start a little Bluna Tempest self project for my scroll smile.gif, but mine and Nix dragons showed no interest =/ .

Thank you and greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Hi ^^  !

Can someone breed me 2nd gen Blunas with this conditions :

They're not related to them :  Tempest Yacri or Tempest Barun  or to each other

Mother must be a : Skywing

Father must be a : Deep sea

I want such Blunas, because I like to start a little Bluna Tempest self project for my scroll smile.gif, but mine and Nix dragons showed no interest =/ .

Thank you and greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Well, Shichibi, I tried two of my available dragons that fit those requirements, but they refused to go near each other. rolleyes.gif I do have another eligible skywing, but my only other CB male deep-sea isn't quite ready to breed yet--should be another day or so. I'll try them then, and let you know the results. smile.gif

Edited by MissVampire13

Well, Shichibi, I tried two of my available dragons that fit those requirements, but they refused to go near each other. rolleyes.gif I do have another eligible skywing, but my only other CB male deep-sea isn't quite ready to breed yet--should be another day or so. I'll try them then, and let you know the results. smile.gif

Thanks for trying and also thanks to Nix for trying too smile.gif !!

It seems that the most dragons show no interest or refused each other =/

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

My pairs also always show no interest..I haven't even got such a bluna for myself yet....

Send PM's to ALL 84 Tempesti !

If I send someone a double PM, then I'm really sorry blink.gif !!

I'll give the poll 3 - 4 days now or maybe 7 days, but I'll see how many will respond in these 3 - 4 days smile.gif .

Following members can't be contacted :

accuciata : Full PM-Box

Pendmx : Full PM-Box

Kayos : Full PM-Box

Sugar Jake : Can't be found on the forum

spyro76 : Can't remember that he joined blink.gif

Shichibi (and all Tempesti):

A thought occurred to me. The poll is at 50:50 and some of our fellow Tempesti are MIA.

If we allow players outside the lineage to vote, we may be able to recruit them as future breeders. By being exclusive the way we are, we may have put some potential members off; but if they're Electric and Thunder fans and are allowed to weigh in, they might join at a later date.

Shichibi (and all Tempesti):

A thought occurred to me. The poll is at 50:50 and some of our fellow Tempesti are MIA.

If we allow players outside the lineage to vote, we may be able to recruit them as future breeders. By being exclusive the way we are, we may have put some potential members off; but if they're Electric and Thunder fans and are allowed to weigh in, they might join at a later date.

Sorry Xoco, I like your idea, but I'll not allow to count the non-member votings !

They can see our poll, so it's a good advertising anyway smile.gif .

^

I support this decision. The conditions of the vote were set from the beginning. If she changed now it wouldn't be fair to the Temesti members who already voted.

Edited by Likewise

I think a lot of non-members have been voting anyway, I can't remember even 30 people that are quite active in the line and there are HOW many votes? I say do it by PM or just announce in the thread what you vote. If there's any question, check the spreadsheet, and then if you have Tempests you're good.

I recieved now (with PMing ALL Tempesti yesterday) 31 votes so far smile.gif !

And Xoco, I hope you're not mad at me, my sentences above were - meaning , I hope you know that unsure.gif .

My new Tempest:

Name: A Wild Elemental Tempest

Generation: 2nd

Mother: Tempest Bell

Father: Tempest Neptune

My new Tempest:

Name: A Wild Elemental Tempest

Generation: 2nd

Mother: Tempest Bell

Father: Tempest Neptune

Moved him to his right place smile.gif !

Thanks for adding it with the new system =3 !

And another Tempest:

Name: Elemental Gale Force Tempest

Generation: 3rd

Mother: Angler Tempest

Father: Hawkeye Tempest

And another Tempest:

Name: Elemental Gale Force Tempest

Generation: 3rd

Mother: Angler Tempest

Father: Hawkeye Tempest