The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Name: Dcihyse Tempest

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 2

Mother: Cinkehk Tempest

Father: Vmekrd Tempest

yay bluna baby boy. :3

Adding to spreadsheet~

My new Tempest:

Name: A Wild Elemental Tempest

Generation: 2nd

Mother: Tempest Bell

Father: Tempest Neptune

Yay, nice name! smile.gif

Name: Dcihyse Tempest

Generation: 2

Mother: Cinkehk Tempest

Father: Vmekrd Tempest

yay bluna baby boy. :3

Adding to spreadsheet~

Moved to it's right place too smile.gif !!

Name: Tempest Aiolith

Breed: Deep Sea

Generation: 1 (CB)

Mother: CB

Father: CB

Name meaning : Iolith is a gemstone and I want my CB Tempests to have the letter A at the beginning of their name, so A+Iolith = Aiolith xd.png !

She remained unnamed at my scroll, because I forgot to name and to add her tongue.gif .

Greetings Shichib happy.gif !

LOL, Shichibi, I saw 'CB Deep Sea' and got all excited for a minute there!~ I hope we're able to catch them again soon.

LOL, Shichibi, I saw 'CB Deep Sea' and got all excited for a minute there!~ I hope we're able to catch them again soon.

Sooooorry xd.png !

From what I've heard we won't have ''normal'' drops until March dry.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

I can't wait for the cave drops to be normal again. ><"" I want some CB Waters and CB Greys to use for this lineage.

March? Oh man..... Well, at least Feb is a short month. I still need another CB Fog since my other was rejected.

Sooooorry xd.png !

From what I've heard we won't have ''normal'' drops until March dry.gif !

What? Noooooooo...*tears hair* I need another CB to breed with Kallikrates Tempest (or a lineaged Tempest)- of course, I'm keeping my scroll free for Valentines, but still, afterwards... ;-;

I second that proposal. I do need a CB Male deep sea or skywing. In fact, I'd have anything that's eligible in this lineage, if it was male and CB.

I'ma try breeding my tempests after Valentines day.

I took the liberty of changing the button in mah sig to match my shiny new 4th gen bluna. X3 It's a nice change of scenery.

Breeding can commence after Valentine's madness for egwenne and Shichibi 4th gen blunas~

I just added my two Tempest Blunas to the spreadsheet. If anybody is interested, I can breed them for a third gen Bluna. I just tested them to see if they are compatible and they are. So I have a third gen egg if anybody wants it. My forum time is really limited right now but if you PM me, I'll get it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E6Qj

Since I have no CB, I guess this is okay?

I have three tempests, and one is a legible tempest parent.   rolleyes.gif

Yep, it's a half-blood Tempest smile.gif !

UPDATES IN SPREADSHEET :

moxiegraphix : I moved your dragons to their right place smile.gif !

Xocowolf : I also moved your dragon into its right place happy.gif !

Thank you both for using the new adding-system laugh.gif !!

And you didn't do anything wrong, we have to move dragons into their right places, because the spreadsheet doesn't put them in their right order .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

when are you announcing the results its been almost a week

Bump for page 4. ):

Shichibi, what do the voting results look like?

Bump for page 4. ):

Shichibi, what do the voting results look like?

I'll let the poll open till valentines day, because the most of the people will check their PM's then smile.gif !

Today I recieved a voting again, so the poll is still active biggrin.gif ... good that I PM'ed all breeders from the spreadsheet ^^ .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Good to hear! I came to peek to see where things stand. But waiting until after Valentines to tally is a good idea. People are a little caught up in the holiday at the moment.

I have two adorable blunas that I'm waiting to mature...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/q11c and http://dragcave.net/lineage/ufgp

I need the second to be a girl and then I need them to like each other!

EGWENNAAAAAA you wanted a 4th gen bluna egg from mah perfect sky/water pairing, didn't you? It can be done after V-day madness~

And then I know Shichibi wanted one. :3

And asdfhnoijion mlkiprjndama YOU TWO CAN BREED AGAIN TODAY SO WILL YOU GIMME A DAMN EGG FINALLY YOU UNHELPFUL LAZY BUMS!

Dang it's times like these I can't wait for fertility. ._.

Well good news. Puckis Tempest matured last night.

I'm interested in the 2010 Valentines' eggs so I'm keeping my scroll open for that. But as soon as that's over with (and I unlock), I can get going on my Perfect Tempest. I have my Skywing x Water Bluna and Skywing x Deep Sea Bluna ready for their mates.

Sadly, nobody is interested in my third gen Bluna. I don't mind keeping it (it's not locking me and we can only have two of the valentine's eggs this year anyway), but it would be nice if it went to another home.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/E6Qj

If you want it, PM me. I don't get on the forums much due to various things but PMs always get to me.

ETA: Xocowolf, if you want to trade 'blood' let me know. My Thempest Blunas are skywing x water and skywing x deep sea.

Edited by moxiegraphix

If I breed this egg with this Tempest, the offspring will be of the Tempest, yes?

I believe so, yes. Correct breeds, and with one Tempest parent, the offspring will be Tempest.

EGWENNAAAAAA you wanted a 4th gen bluna egg from mah perfect sky/water pairing, didn't you? It can be done after V-day madness~

And then I know Shichibi wanted one. :3

And asdfhnoijion mlkiprjndama YOU TWO CAN BREED AGAIN TODAY SO WILL YOU GIMME A DAMN EGG FINALLY YOU UNHELPFUL LAZY BUMS!

Dang it's times like these I can't wait for fertility. ._.

LOL! They are uncooperative sometimes!

I will make room, though it might take me a day... gotta hurry some eggs and hatchies along and hopefully I'll have two new valentines.

At the very least, my little bluna's gendered the way I want them to. I'm going to wait to name them until I see if they're compatible.

(much crossing of fingers going on over here)