The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Oh wow!! Way to go, Ifni! *plays the 'Still Alive' song*

*will never get one, has no patience for all those shenanigans xd.png*

*edit to stay on topic cool.gif * Yay, Egwenna, the skywing's a girl!

Name: Tempest Niphredil

Breed: skywing

Generation: 3

Father: Skyshear Tempest (skywing)

Mother: Niamh ni Tempest (thunder)

Edited by infiniteviking

Whoa. owo Congrats!

egwenna, shot me a PM when you're free, the pair can breed any hour now. *whaps timer*

Nobody wantin' a sib to this girlie?

Hi! I'm not a part of this lineage, but I have been gifted a few Tempest dragons, and I have continued the name where applicable. I may not ever be very active in the lineage, but I do take breeding requests, and I thought you guys should at least be aware of the Tempests I have. :-P So I'll join, but may not be extremely active.

Scroll Name:

Forum Name: BlueCanary1

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

So that being said, I just wanted to make sure that this was OK before I submit my dragons to the spread sheet. Here are their lineage links:

2nd gen water: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rguX

5th gen deepsea: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sq86

Welcome!

..OHAY Skywing/Deep Sea pair in the second link is mine. /proud

I can probably breed you a non-Tempest (or a Tempest) 2nd gen water, since your sig asks for one, btw.

Welcome!

And guys! I have a Skywing for the lineage now, a CB. Will hopefully be breeding it with my Deep Sea. *puts a football helmet on Skywing* Be a boy!

Name: Secvundiha Tempest

Breed: Thunder

Generation: 1st

c: Boy finally grew up, submitted!

Waiting on the damn breeding timer for egwenna. *grabs a big stick and glares* Should be done tonight though! 8D

*hits breeding with stick* FFFF NO INTEREST I WILL KILL YOU!

FERTILITY! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Oh and this for the lulz. Anyone particularly want?

Edited by NixAyum

Hi! I'm not a part of this lineage, but I have been gifted a few Tempest dragons, and I have continued the name where applicable. I may not ever be very active in the lineage, but I do take breeding requests, and I thought you guys should at least be aware of the Tempests I have. :-P So I'll join, but may not be extremely active.

Scroll Name:

Forum Name: BlueCanary1

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes

So that being said, I just wanted to make sure that this was OK before I submit my dragons to the spread sheet. Here are their lineage links:

2nd gen water: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rguX

5th gen deepsea: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sq86

WELCOME smile.gif !

And you can add your dragons to the spreadsheet, because they have Tempests in their Linage and only Tempest-types in their lineage ^^ .

And oooh cool, the one (5th gen) is a half blood Tempest with Thuwed laugh.gif !

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif!

Oh and this for the lulz. Anyone particularly want?

A lineaged Tempest? *want* I need a lineaged mate for my CB Kallikrates Tempest...

BlueCanary, wow, a Tempest thuwed! Brilliant! biggrin.gif

icare4u, I think so, since all the dragons in the lineage are of accepted breeds and there's one Tempest parent. smile.gif Shichibi knows best, though!

HaHAH, finally named that thunder from the very first Legendary week who hasn't had a name all this time. I have another thunder and another gray coming along, too! *off to add them to the spreadsheet*

Name: Tempest Majestic

Breed: thunder

Generation: 1 (CB)

Name: Tempest Cirth

Breed: storm/gray

Generation: 1 (CB)

I caught a CB Grey off the AP this morning. It was going to be Hell's Gate fodder but they're looking for inbred eggs and this was everything but.

It had a cool code as well, so I kept it, Influenced it female, and it'll probably be mated to one of my Marut Tempesti. So I'll have a Gen 1 Grey Tempest in a few days.

A lineaged Tempest? *want* I need a lineaged mate for my CB Kallikrates Tempest...

Your descriptions make me go D'AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

Send me a line when you're on and can take it.

I can probably breed you a non-Tempest (or a Tempest) 2nd gen water, since your sig asks for one, btw.

Really? That'd be great! I'd love one (I'm working on an even gen Navy thing). It doesn't matter Tempest or not. If you want anything in return please look at my scroll and let me know! I'm locked right now, but shouldn't be by tomorrow evening.

And, yeah. That's my first Thuwed, so I'm pretty proud of it. It was a gift, and I'm extremely grateful for it. happy.gif It's name is going to be riduclous, though. Probably Elemental Infernal Thuwed Tempest. (if that fits, o' course)

Really? That'd be great! I'd love one (I'm working on an even gen Navy thing). It doesn't matter Tempest or not. If you want anything in return please look at my scroll and let me know! I'm locked right now, but shouldn't be by tomorrow evening.

Awesomesauce~ Shoot me a PM and we'll hammer out a meeting.

Spreadsheet :

Moved all added dragons to their right places smile.gif !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I have a question to ALL of you :

It's about the 5th gen egg from BlueCanary1 http://dragcave.net/lineage/sq86 .

In my opinion it's a 5th gen Thuwed and only a 2nd gen Tempest, how do you think it should be added in the sheet (if BluCanary1 wants to add it that is wink.gif) ?

I think it should be stated as a 2nd gen and maybe put the 5th gen in brackets .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a new Tempest again =3 and added him already in the sheet :

Name: Tempest Artaros

Breed: Thunder

Generation: CB (1)

Mother: -

Father:-

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

That means that half-blooded non-bluna dragons can also be added?

like my fog egg? http://dragcave.net/lineage/thg2

I think the egg from BlueCanary1 should be added as 2nd gen Tempest...

Edited by icare4u

Ok! I'll make sure to put it in the form that it's a 3rd gen tempest with the Thuwed line in brackets. Let me know if this changes. It hatched earlier today, btw! happy.gif

Edit to Ask:

I'm working on an even gen Navy, and I have had some Tempest contributions. I want them to continue to be Tempest, but there is a character limit on names. Would it be OK to shorten to Temp, or something? I'm hoping to just combine 5th Element and Tempest into "EleTemp". That way my naming scheme works, but the lineages continue.

Edited by BlueCanary1

Have you guys had any issues breeding your Tempests lately? I just found this thread and now I'm feeling hesitant about breeding mine. I've experienced very low success with my other dragons, like the people in the thread.

I'm lucky if I get eggs out of mine....(actually I only got half-blood tempest...) , I've been trying for ages to get a pureblood bluna tempest, but all I get is no interest.

I don't breed my dragons often, but I did think it was weird that I wasn't able to get a canopy out of my canopies (especially since the ratios with them are still off, I believe), however, I was able to get this earlier today: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ciWS which is good b/c if my Navy starts to show no interest, I may cry. :-P

I also tried to breed canopys, nocturnes, electrics..got nothing out of them..Wanted to help for there to be less of them in cave, but got nothing...

Yeah, I've had all no-interests since the AP got that full. What I'm wondering is if it's just AP issues, or if the breeding rate is really being reduced while TJ works on the system.