The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Buuump for being on PAGE 4!(?)

I have my second Bluna, but only one parent is a Tempest, so it's still eligible right? unsure.gif Derp derp yes it is.

Name: Cfamm Netan Tempest

Breed: Bluna

Generations: 2

Mother: Feht Netan (not a Tempest, CB Skywing)

Father: Tyngacd Cay Tempest

I need to hunt Thunders in the cave once this new rush goes down, and grab a couple Electric while I'm at it since I already named my two. @_@

Oh lawl, speaking of Blunas I just bred this leetle behbeh. X3 I think it's pretty, and on the opposite side of breeding news, my second gens for the first 4 breeds in Tempest gave me YET ANOTHER no interest. dry.gif

Edited by NixAyum

Oh lawl, speaking of Blunas I just bred this leetle behbeh. X3 I think it's pretty, and on the opposite side of breeding news, my second gens for the first 4 breeds in Tempest gave me YET ANOTHER no interest. dry.gif

*jaw drops* What a gorgeous lineage! I might have to request an egg from that pair at their next breeding. smile.gif

Speaking of breeding, I need to do some of that... I've promised some blunas to other members. wink.gif

OMG that is awesome! How long did it take you to do that?

:0 we're on the 3rd page!

I remember that I promised blunas to some members here, and I do have one now (lineage), but unfortunately I don't remember who I promised it to. rolleyes.gif Whoever it was, please remind me who you are. xd.png

Ummm...no idea. I just grabbed CB of the original 3 breeds whenever since I joined and then I had neat little OCD goals of 3rd or 4th gen perfect of each breed, then I got into the 3rd gen perfect with each of the first 4 breeds (which refuses to gimme an egg) and then I just started looking to breed Blunas and I thought it'd be pretty. *shrug* I have quite a few pairs of second or third Blunas I can make if anyone does want. X3

My gifted skywing Tempest gendered (Male! Hurray!), and its name is Padma Tempest. I plan to breed it with Tempest Muirgen, my water dragon, and get a Bluna egg biggrin.gif

@icare4u: Shichbi says in her first post that a Bluna must have at least one Tempest parent, so yes, I believe it counts smile.gif

EDIT: Spelling laugh.gif

Edited by grape_slushie

I don't think it counts, as it has non-Tempest breeds (silver, white, shield) in its lineage.

I didn't think about that..oh well, my other tempests don't seem to be interested in producing eggs at all...

My gifted skywing Tempest gendered (Male! Hurray!), and its name is Padma Tempest. I plan to breed it with Tempest Muirgen, my water dragon, and get a Bluna egg biggrin.gif

@icare4u: Shichbi says in her first post that a Bluna must have at least one Tempest parent, so yes, I believe it counts smile.gif

EDIT: Spelling laugh.gif

This is what I said for the blunas, because you can only get them from breeding, BUT :

You're surely allowed to have a half-blood Tempest, IF the other non-tempest parent has ONLY dragons in its line that are Waters, Skywings, Deep Seas, Storms or Blunas (as long as they're not from Skywing x Waterhorse) !

So, MissVampire13 is right :

This Bluna can't be added to our lineage, sorry sad.gif !

If we would start to bringing such dragons in, that have non-tempests in their lineage, then sooner or later we would be only a mix of dragons that have Tempest in their names (like Dorkface) .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

So just that particular Bluna? Guess we'll have to be careful with breeding.

You're surely allowed to have a half-blood Tempest, IF the other non-tempest parent has ONLY dragons in its line that are Waters, Skywings, Deep Seas, Storms or Blunas (as long as they're not from Skywing x Waterhorse) !

then is something like this allowed?

Just wondering.

Bubbledesire, I would think your dragon would be allowed! smile.gif

I've got a second-gen Tempest Bluna egg! Anybody want it? Per the thread rules, it's available for anyone who has two Tempests already; preference given to those who don't have a Bluna yet.

My second-gen Tempest Bluna matured today.

Name: Tempest Uktena

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 2

Mother: Tempest Slow-down

Father:Tempest Battue

Unfortunately, Tempest Europa and Flying Before the Elements gave me a "no interest" so I'm re-thinking my Deep Sea Bluna strategy — after a couple of my hatchies grow up. That should take a few days.

Sorry for the double-post, folks, but I just found out some bad news.

Dovealove had a falling out with the DC site and is requesting that her sprites be withdrawn.

The real bad news is that she worked on ALL of the present Tempest sprites: Grey, Deep Sea, Water, Skywing, Bluna, as well as the Thunder sprite.

Go here for the post I'm referencing. It's not the original post but holds all the information you need to know:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=76537&st=240

Update

Dove's staying! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif She's retired from spriting, but she's here and her art will continue to make our scrolls things of beauty smile.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81228

Edited by Xocowolf

Sorry for the double-post, folks, but I just found out some bad news.

Dovealove had a falling out with the DC site and is requesting that her sprites be withdrawn.

The real bad news is that she worked on ALL of the present Tempest sprites: Grey, Deep Sea, Water, Skywing, Bluna, as well as the Thunder sprite.

Go here for the post I'm referencing. It's not the original post but holds all the information you need to know:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=76537&st=240

Update

Dove's staying! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif She's retired from spriting, but she's here and her art will continue to make our scrolls things of beauty smile.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=81228

Sheeeeshhh just give me a heart attack that's fine xd.png !

I'm glad that she allowed DC to use her sprites though smile.gif !

then is something like this allowed?

Just wondering.

Yeah, if Swiftcurrent is already registered in our lineage, then this dragon is a half-blood Tempest, plus has dragons in her line that would be allowed in this lineage too and is also allowed to carry the title Tempest as prefix or suffix in her name smile.gif !

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Xoco, that was scary!! o__O It's sad that Dove won't be spriting in the future, but at least she's okay and our Tempests are safe.

I'm glad Dove is staying. I was worried for a while. I saw her thread go up a few days ago but didn't say anything cause I didn't want to start a panic. ^^"

*lets out a sigh of relief*

I'm so happy Dovey is staying- I was so worried.

D:

But now... I guess I should toss out that birdseed that I was going to use if I ever had an idea for a sprite.

:3

Scroll Name: shinx365

Forum Name: shinx365

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Scroll Name: shinx365

Forum Name: shinx365

Willing to gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Welcome to our lineage shinx biggrin.gif !

Updates in the spreadsheet :

All new dragons added and moved them to their right place !

Shinx added to Participants !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

The poll will be over at the end of next week, because I had (and have until tomorrow) my final exams all this week .

I needing so much time to finish my exams and PM-ing the other breeders, if my inbox will not die xd.png !

So, that'll be this weekend. I'm REALLY eager to find out what dragons get chosen!

Edited by infiniteviking