The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

WHOOP results!

Electrics

Name: Cbyngehk Tempest

Generation: CB

Name: Crulg Yddylg Tempest

Now I need CB Thunders... le sigh. @_@

Trade blunas for Thunders anyone? I'll be unlocked in a couple days...

I can try to catch you some Nix smile.gif !

I'm pretty good at hunting in the Cave, especially the Trio's, but it'll take some days maybe, because I'm stalked by magma's wacko.gif .

Everytime when I try to catch a Thunder, I'll end up with having 2 Magma's or Ice's rolleyes.gif .... mostly Magma's xd.png !

Scroll Name: BlackBlur99

Forum Name: BlackBlur99

Willing to gift Dragons: N

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

Hi and welcome to our lineage smile.gif !

I added you to the spreadsheet, please keep always a good look at the NEWS on the very first post of this thread .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the NEWS later wink.gif !

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

I can't catch a thing from the main cave. @_@ My one ice and two Thunders were random gifts and departure board catches, no Magma for Nix. Unlikely to get a CB Thunder from there. But I will take you up on that offer sometime, Shichibi. <3

I can't catch a thing from the main cave. @_@ My one ice and two Thunders were random gifts and departure board catches, no Magma for Nix. Unlikely to get a CB Thunder from there. But I will take you up on that offer sometime, Shichibi. <3

Soooo, if you're unlocked I got a CB Thunder waiting for you biggrin.gif !

Nooooes !!!

Another CB black and I didn't get it ~crieees~ sad.gif !

Yayz! My thunder and electric are let in, though I kinda didn't like the idea of an Electric in a storm.

I even got myself a new deep sea and influenced it male. smile.gif

Edited by bubbledesire

DAYUM SHICHIBIIIIIII you work fast. O_o

Why are there CB blacks dropping, I wonder, the AP has been at least half black these past couple weeks...

Anyway, OT. >w>

Bluna coming along, egwenna can has 4th gen anytime.

DAYUM SHICHIBIIIIIII you work fast. O_o

Why are there CB blacks dropping, I wonder, the AP has been at least half black these past couple weeks...

Anyway, OT. >w>

Bluna coming along, egwenna can has 4th gen anytime.

I had free room and searched for a Thunder then xd.png !

But I think that it won't be sooo easy anymore, because there are lineages with the Thunders which can continue now =/ .

As I said above : Shoot me a PM and we can arrange the trade biggrin.gif !

If you have a slow connection, I have a friend which is often a catcher for me with her damn fast Laptop xd.png .

No, my laptop is good for catching. >3

I never expected the trio to be easy to catch, I'm beginning to change my opinion with how much people are saying they're catching them...but maybe I should just stay where I am. USER DOES NOT KNOW. /short circuits

...you know what, Shichibi? I should have just bred you the 4th gen before V-day when you were free and they could breed, instead of waiting on egwenna and the holiday to blow over. @_@ Ignore my late stroke of brilliance.

I will be impatient and naggy with my eggs until they hatch and unlock me.

No, my laptop is good for catching. >3

I never expected the trio to be easy to catch, I'm beginning to change my opinion with how much people are saying they're catching them...but maybe I should just stay where I am. USER DOES NOT KNOW. /short circuits

...you know what, Shichibi? I should have just bred you the 4th gen before V-day when you were free and they could breed, instead of waiting on egwenna and the holiday to blow over. @_@ Ignore my late stroke of brilliance.

I will be impatient and naggy with my eggs until they hatch and unlock me.

As I said there's no need to hurry for the little Bluna, when I got it I'll be happy and until then I can wait =3 !

The people can catch them now, because they weren't bred so long and have to raise their numbers wink.gif, but I think that this will change soon .

Breed: electric

Name: Tempest Faith

Generation: 1 (CB)

(Will edit into the spreadsheet when I have time.)

..Yeah, Bubbledesire, I gotta admit, the idea of an electric in a storm conjures amusing mental images of the poor dragon being unable to control its electric charge. xd.png

Edited by infiniteviking

aflckudrngh.

No Interest. DAMN YOOOOUUUUU. T_T

Will try again next week. D:

Catched a paper but didn't get another CB black T-T ... daaaamn !!

@Nix : ahhh, yes I didn't like this ''no interest'' too dry.gif, hope they will produce an egg next week smile.gif !

By the way, which egg do you want now, the magma or the thunder wink.gif ?

Name: Thunderflash Tempest

Breed: Thunder (Trio)

Generation: CB / 1

Name: Electromagnetic Tempest

Breed: Electric (MWM)

Generation: CB / 1

<3 Yay for me. Add to sheet please. wub.gif

(On the spreadsheet form there's no option for Thunder and Electric.)

Edited by bubbledesire

(On the spreadsheet form there's no option for Thunder and Electric.)

Whoops. My bad.

bubbledesire, your dragons are added to the sheet, as are Tempest Faith and infiniteviking's silly Electrics. biggrin.gif

New breeds are added to the form!

Edited by egwenna

With all of my other projects and calls upon my time, I will be going on hiatus from this lineage.

I can breed my Tempests on requests. Keep in mind they are all pure-bred lines.

Awesome! /off to spreadsheet

Hey nevah mind, nevah mind, I'm ready take them both in anytime, Shichibi. 8D

Edited by NixAyum

My Electrics. I will add them to the worksheet when it is updated.

Name: Elemental Electric Tempest

Breed: Electric

Mother:

Father:

Name: Elemental High Voltage Tempest

Breed: Electric

Mother:

Father:

I'm so glad I was finally able to name them! biggrin.gif

Added both mine to the spreadsheet! biggrin.gif

Understood ciarhwyfar ... there is only so much anyone can do with limited space and time (in game, and out). If I recall correctly, there was something you were looking for that I could breed... if you remember and still want them, shoot me a PM, and when I get a chance I'll see if I made a note somewhere. Stripes, maybe?

Spreadsheet is tweaked so all dragons are sorted by owner.

Noooooooooo TJ, whyyyy did you do this to meeee sad.gif ~crieeees~ !??

There was a black and I just want to click and then BAAAMM the Cave-block is up again T_T !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@ ciarhwyfar : Kay kay, I'll looking forward to your returning smile.gif !

And if you want I'll add you to the second thread for beeing a breeder on requests ^^ .

I was hunting for Blacks and things and reflex clicked a Thunder. I don't mind keeping it, but if one of our ... I believe the term is Tempesti, (?) needs one, I'm happy to share it, too. :-)

Shoot me a PM here or in the IRC ... I'm registered but only lurking at the moment while I wrangle kids (eldest has off from school this week).

Of course... we'll need to wait 5hrs... tongue.gif

Edited by egwenna

Thanks so much for the thunder, Egwenna!~ I'll take good care of her! And thanks for all the hard work on the spreadsheet, you guys!

If anyone still wants this second-gen electric egg with the very silly Tempest parents, PM me.~

If I'm unlocked and got the Thunder for a requester, I'll go to catch some Tempests and can also try to catch Thunders for our Tempesti again smile.gif !

Nix got her CB Thunder (+ magma xd.png) now and I hope it'll be a nice dragon and breeding lots of Tempests xd.png !

By the waaaay guys, I finally got my CB black ~wheee is happy now~ laugh.gif !!!

The lulz about it is, that somebody wanted only a 7th gen. white x gold Dorkface egg (a sibling from the one you got Infi) for it blink.gif .....

Egwenna when I'm getting your signature right, I'll try to catch a CB Magi, influencing it female and give the (hopefully) offspring to you smile.gif .

Oh, look, updates. tongue.gif A Tempest was my first lineaged dragon.

Question- what about the Thunders and the Sparks? They're storm-related- are they 'legal' for this project? (I love the Thunders- any excuse to breed lots and lots of them is good by me)

Anyone want: http://dragcave.net/lineage/P52T

I need a Thunder for my project, so of course this pair keeps giving me skywings. tongue.gif

Infiniteviking: You're welcome, and next time you have an electric, I'll take it. I think I'm going a different route with this breed and only taking 2nd gens. I figure the 1st gen Tempests are mighty, so I'm going to work on getting a 7th gen or something crazy like that. :-)

That would be cool Shichibi! My Magi x Black like to give me lots and lots of Magis, which I've given out to all sorts of people waiting for Teleport, but I need at least one more black to set up the perfect mate for a dragon I have... I get these ideas in my head and they take forever to complete!

Edited by egwenna