The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

So, that'll be this weekend. I'm REALLY eager to find out what dragons get chosen!

Me too! I have six unnamed electrics, and want to know if they will be part of the lineage (Luckily for me, I have three males and three females, so I hopefully have 3 cooperating pairs). Also, I bred my first skying Tempest with one of my water Tempests and got my first speckled egg! biggrin.gif

Please welcome our two newest Blunas, Daxia Tempest and Hydraxon Tempest!

Both have been successfully added to the spreadsheet. laugh.gif

If anyone can breed me a 2nd or 3rd gen Tempest Bluna, I would be very grateful. If I can breed anything in return, let me know.

FYI: I have more than 2 Tempests.

Updates in the spreadsheet :

All dragons moved to their right places smile.gif - thanks for using the new adding system ^^ !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have to announce two new Tempest Blunas :

1. 2nd gen half-blood : Tempest Yacri

Name meaning : Don't know, I used her code YCRI for the name xd.png !

Mother : Tempest Vayuchakra (Skywing)

Father : Marianas Cloverfield (Deep Sea)

2. 2nd gen full-blood : Tempest Barun

Name meaning : Lord of the sea

Mother : Tempest Akari (Skywing)

Father : Tempest Akuma (Deep Sea)

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Introducing Cliodhna Tempest, a deep sea. She's a female. smile.gif Still waiting on two more of my hatchlings to gender.

Oh dear, I forgot to announce one of my dear Blunas.

xd.png

Introducing Apatite (A blue gemstone) Tempest! She's a girl, and I'll have to find her a mate who she's not actually related to.

xd.png

Update in the spreadsheet :

grape_slushie I moved your Cliodhna Tempest to the right place smile.gif !

Uhm Uhm Erm.

D:

This bluna can be used for a Tempest, correct?

;3

If so, as soon as it genders, its getting a Tempest name.

:3

Uhm Uhm Erm.

D:

This bluna can be used for a Tempest, correct?

;3

If so, as soon as it genders, its getting a Tempest name.

:3

No, sorry Eternal sad.gif !

It must have at least one Tempest parent like this one : >> CLICK <<

Oh.

D:

Ok.

Then.

Alright.

I'll get another bluna.

>.<

If you want, I can breed you one next week, because I only got one this time and it's already spoken for twokeen .

Update in the spreadsheet :

grape_slushie I moved your Cliodhna Tempest to the right place smile.gif !

I put it in the wrong place? Whoops! Thanks for doing that smile.gif

Also, I named the other two hatchlings, both of which are male. I keep seeming to get male storms laugh.gif. One is Kgosi Tempest, and the other is Tangaroa Tempest.

Please let me knew if I put them in the wrong place on the spreadsheet! laugh.gif

I put it in the wrong place? Whoops! Thanks for doing that smile.gif

Also, I named the other two hatchlings, both of which are male. I keep seeming to get male storms laugh.gif. One is Kgosi Tempest, and the other is Tangaroa Tempest.

Please let me knew if I put them in the wrong place on the spreadsheet! laugh.gif

No no, you didn't put them in the wrong place, but the spreadsheet adding every dragon into Generation 1 (CB) .

So, we (egwenna and myself) have to move them from the bottom of the CB-generation, to the place they belong smile.gif .

No no, you didn't put them in the wrong place, but the spreadsheet adding every dragon into Generation 1 (CB) .

So, we (egwenna and myself) have to move them from the bottom of the CB-generation, to the place they belong smile.gif .

Oh, okay- at least I know I didn't do anything wrong! biggrin.gif

*huggles hatchies*

So my Bluna gendered male today, I'll name and add him later, but this will bring me up to being a 4th gen Tempesti. Way excited. <3

*huggles hatchies*

So my Bluna gendered male today, I'll name and add him later, but this will bring me up to being a 4th gen Tempesti. Way excited. <3

Congrats Nix happy.gif !!!!

Updates in spreadsheet :

Moved the two new Tempests from grape_shlushie to their right places smile.gif !

So, I PM'ed 13 Tempesti now, give them the link to the poll and ask them for their descission .

Let's hope they'll respond quickly blink.gif !

Oh, okay- at least I know I didn't do anything wrong! biggrin.gif

Nope, you did nothing wrong, and for the life of me I cannot find a way to tell it to go to different pages. I think there should be a little box or something, you click on the Generation, it send it to the right page, but I poked through their help section and faq and didn't even see a question about it. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find a place where I can suggest that as a future feature.

Congrats Nix!!

...and I think I said before, but my memory and time to search are short, but if you get a sibling to this little gem, I'd love to have one! Makes me very very tempted to try for matching deep sea and storms. :-)

Edited by egwenna

Hurray! My first bluna gendered! I finally got to name it: Llyr Tempest (and it's another male).

If you want, I can breed you one next week, because I only got one this time and it's already spoken for twokeen .

I received it, and it has begun to hatch!

<3

(on a completely different note, i bred a gold! =D )

Congrats Nix!!

...and I think I said before, but my memory and time to search are short, but if you get a sibling to this little gem, I'd love to have one! Makes me very very tempted to try for matching deep sea and storms. :-)

The pair can breed now if you'd like eet today. o3o

Shichibi, do you know if we can see the results of the voting soon? I can't wait to find out what won biggrin.gif

Shichibi, do you know if we can see the results of the voting soon? I can't wait to find out what won biggrin.gif

It seems like we are standing 50:50 and so maybe I must PM more Tempesti to reach a clear and final decission x_X .

Even if some of the Tempesti are not posting in the thread or seem to be absent, they're still active and reacting to my PM's smile.gif .

Rhetsura let the last poll running for 2 weeks (where are we standing right now) .

Normally the poll would end at Sunday (tomorrow), but if we're standing 50:50 I think I must let the poll running for one more week .

Or how long should I let it running in your opinion ?

I hope that nobody will be mad at me for the long waiting period unsure.gif !

Greetings and thanks for your suggestions, Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

We really need to get more people voting at the poll. unsure.gif This lineage is pretty big, so I'm surprised that more Tempesti haven't voted yet.

We really need to get more people voting at the poll. unsure.gif This lineage is pretty big, so I'm surprised that more Tempesti haven't voted yet.

I PM'ed some Tempesti that didn't posted in the poll thread (like shrimpee), because they already know that I need to know their voting via PM smile.gif !