The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Oh, look, updates. tongue.gif A Tempest was my first lineaged dragon.

Question- what about the Thunders and the Sparks? They're storm-related- are they 'legal' for this project? (I love the Thunders- any excuse to breed lots and lots of them is good by me)

Yep they're in now, both smile.gif !

You can see the results on page 13 (or 14, because of repost) and you can see it in our thread discription xd.png .

I'll update our front thread and the NEWS in a couple of hours wink.gif .

Oh and thanks for everyone who voted, you keeping this Lineage going biggrin.giflaugh.gif !!

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Egwenna, I could hold the electric egg for a while, if you like. smile.gif Nobody's spoken for it yet, and it'll hatch in a day or so. Could take your skywing too, but it'd have to be later; I'm not sure how my scroll will look in a few days and there's a few CBs I need to get for other lineages.

Well, a while would be two days ... Likewise, I don't mind holding the skywing, but if someone wants it, that would free me up faster.

Anyone want: http://dragcave.net/lineage/P52T

I need a Thunder for my project, so of course this pair keeps giving me skywings. tongue.gif

Infiniteviking: You're welcome, and next time you have an electric, I'll take it. I think I'm going a different route with this breed and only taking 2nd gens. I figure the 1st gen Tempests are mighty, so I'm going to work on getting a 7th gen or something crazy like that. :-)

That would be cool Shichibi! My Magi x Black like to give me lots and lots of Magis, which I've given out to all sorts of people waiting for Teleport, but I need at least one more black to set up the perfect mate for a dragon I have... I get these ideas in my head and they take forever to complete!

A guess is to use all the tempest dragons in your project? happy.gif

~Can someone send male vibes to my two eggies, even though I influenced them male I think I still need help, as my pinks have failed me twice out of five tries.

*puts football helmets on bubble's eggs* Be boys.

Trust me. This worked last time. xd.png

Yep, Pinks can fail, and it's a real bummer when they do!

*Rubs the football helmets for good luck!*

I need a Thunder because I'm trying to make a 7th Gen Tempest Thunder. So far I'm stuck trying to make 3rd... but I have all of it planned out. It won't be even Gen but it will include all of them. :-)

Whut about Magi? /did a 5th gen perfect project and has a shytton.

Yes, Influence can fail and it's so very very painful. @_@

7th gen... jeez good luck egwenna. O_o

Bluna needs a gender. *pokes baby* I have too many males, gimme a girlie.

*coos* Female bluna. X3 *cuddles*

Might as well post it up

Name: Vmuf Netan Tempest

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 3

Mother: Linnahd Tempest

Father: Cuynehk Tempest

Edited by NixAyum

My new Tempest I added to the spreadsheet:

Name: Lord Darius Tempest Elemental

Generation: 3

Mother: Lady Dorisa Tempest

Father: Lord Dorian Tempest

Yep they're in now, both smile.gif !

You can see the results on page 13 (or 14, because of repost) and you can see it in our thread discription xd.png .

I'll update our front thread and the NEWS in a couple of hours wink.gif .

Oh and thanks for everyone who voted, you keeping this Lineage going biggrin.giflaugh.gif !!

Woot! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Shichibi, yay for your CB black! And lol, a sibling to my Amicizia? That's neat!

Egwenna, a resounding THANK YOU for fixing up the spreadsheet and adding my electrics. And for giving my little electric baby a home! I'll be on and offline tonight, so hopefully we'll be able to transfer the skywing.

Name: Tempest Wolverine

Breed: electric

Generation: 1 (CB)

Will add this one myself! ^^

Anyone want a 3rd gen from my pair that incorporates the first four breeds?

eeeegweeeeennnnaaaaaaaaa the 4th gen pair can breed in two days, BEEEE PRE-PAAAARED~

*EEP* Runs to poke hatchies!

I might have to keep my dorsal egg fogged, but I'll be ready!

You're Welcome infinitiviking!! And likewise - I'm glad to know my Skywing went to a good home! I'm waiting for the electric to gender before naming, but it probably will be Haxorz. :-)

Edited by egwenna

Moved your dragons (Nix, infi, bubbledesire and twokeen) into their right places smile.gif !

I'll update the front post and NEWS after my oral exams, which are at Tuesday and Wednesday : !

Oooh and infi : I promised you a 4 th gen white x gold Dorki, if I get my hands on a 3rd gen.... and here is the cute little thing I got yesterday ~is happy~ :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mvck

Hopefully my pink male doesn't fail, which mine never did before ~crosses fingers~, then I can pair it with Kin x3 .

BEEEE PRE-PAAAARED~

Lul, reminds me of lion king.

I got lucky and caught a CB skywing. <3 wub.gif

Got impatient again and named my water and deep sea early.

Water is Floodtwist Tempest and deep sea is Cyradeep Tempest.

Name:Thalia's Tempest

Breed:Electric

Generation:1st

Mother:none

Father:none

Lul, reminds me of lion king.

That was the point. tongue.gif

Name:Thalia's Tempest

Breed:Electric

Generation:1st

Mother:none

Father:none

Please use the new adding system to add your dragons (it's in the first post), thank you smile.gif !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tempest Avena

Breed: Electric

Mother: CB

Father: CB

Name: Tempest Adian

Breed: Electric

Name: Tempest Adamas

Breed: Thunder

I'm not going to add her in the spreadsheet, because I froze her :

Name: Tempest Banu

Generation: 2

Mother: Tempest Anyawu

Father: Tempest Aranus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two new CB Tempesti eggs, a Grey and an Eletric. I influenced them male and female so hopefully I will have a breeding pair here soon. ^___^

I don't think I'll ever be able to get a Neglected, much as I love them. xd.png I don't have the heart to kill all those eggs.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get a Neglected, much as I love them. xd.png I don't have the heart to kill all those eggs.

My sister tried once, but failed completely = 4 dead eggs at the same time .

She didn't ask me and didn't know that you can't put unfogged eggs in the ER, if they have less then one hour left when they got unfogged .

I can't try at the moment, because my scroll is already been planned for some things .

That's amazing. I've tried a few times, but never had even a whiff of success and I'm usually too bogged down with other projects to leave a space for it. But... I might try again... It sure would be neat to have. :-)

NixAyum: I have a hatchie down to 3d 19hr... as soon as it matures, I am unlocked. The one egg that would foul that is safely fogged.

Edited by egwenna