purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Woot! After many magi eggs and countless no egg breedings, I just got this lovely little Magma egg from Magmarath and Magicindra. biggrin.gif PMs will be going out to those on the wait list.

Sent to first five - will be claimed first come, first served.

Reply received and teleport link sent to Tahilanor84. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Any other breeders for this line who might be able to come up with a Mag lineage magma for SaphiraSapphire? She answered my PM too late to get the one that I had.

Also angel_jia! They have both been on the list the longest time and are still both interested. Both want magmas and my dragons have not produced one of those since May, until just now. So I could really use some help here!

Well, obviously last week's breeding was a fluke and this week they are back to their old tricks!

Another magi egg. *sigh* If anyone wants it, please send me a PM.

well, there are magmas around wink.gif

the gen alternating checker from mirrored base

I am done with the pattern , but I can keep trying for magmas- or magi if someone would like a sibling

I'll only take a couple of magma requests-- this is the first magma (1/4 probably not a bad ratio but I hate making people wait forever)

edit: I can also try for a 3red gen magma/magi if anyone is interested

probably best to pm me biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

So I used to be a part of this project, and I just came back after several months of not being actively on dragcave. Today I bred my mag dragons and got another Magi. But I thought I'd offer it here if anyone wants it.

Thanks.

Welcome back. A magi was actually the right result for the next step in that lineage. I hope someone will want it. smile.gif

And speaking of magi . . . My pair has produced yet another little orange orb! http://dragcave.net/lineage/4IG41 Sorry to all those waiting for magmas! sad.gif

Here is a teleport link if anyone would like to give this little lovely a home.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/d986b4b541804...adc1196c1b070f4

If you take it, please let me know where it went!

Edited by purplehaze

I wouldn't mind an egg from Magmarath and Magicindra, not picky. I'll take whatever egg you send my way.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Perruzza

I was attracted to the color combo and didn't register until now that the names were similar or notice that there was a lineage project around it. Nifty! smile.gif

I'd love either a 4th Even Gen or a 3rd Even Gen descendant - either breed.

I haven't bred a 4th Gen for myself from my 3rd Gen pair yet, and could always break the pair up so any one of those would work. Whichever one I get would need to be unrelated to this little girl as the dragon would be either a mate for a sibling or a mate to one of her parents. Hopefully I'll get a different baby out of them to link to before her egg disappears for ease of checking, since I just found out she got killed. :/

Oh! And if a baby from mine would work as a mate for someone, please just let me know.

Unbelievable! Magmarath and Magicindra finally gave me another magma egg!

I bred them and then must have sat there for a couple of seconds staring at the egg and thinking "what is that funny-looking black thing?" laugh.gif

A PM has been sent to angel_jia and she has 24 hours to respond before I move on to the next person on the list.

I have not heard from angel_jia, so will send a PM to SaphiraSapphire, who will also have 24 hours to respond.

Edited by purplehaze

After more than 24 hours for each of the first two people on the list, I sent messages to everyone else on the list this morning.

The egg has been taken, but I do not know who won the free for all as I have not heard back from anyone, yet. Scroll name is not showing. huh.gif

If you got the egg, please PM me or post here to let me know.

I hate that when I don't know who grabbed the eggie! It's only polite to say thank you...

Yeah, next time I guess I will have to send it out with a two-way link. I was just anxious to have the scroll space after 2 days.

sad.gif The egg I sent out is still an egg -- ER at 3 days (it was incuhatchable when I sent it) -- and has not gained a single view since I sent it. I cannot find it on the scroll of any of the people who read or might have read (my tracker is a bit wonky!) the PM with the teleport link in it. I have just sent out some follow-up PMs to see if I can unravel the mystery.

sad.gif The egg I sent out is still an egg -- ER at 3 days (it was incuhatchable when I sent it) -- and has not gained a single view since I sent it. I cannot find it on the scroll of any of the people who read or might have read (my tracker is a bit wonky!) the PM with the teleport link in it. I have just sent out some follow-up PMs to see if I can unravel the mystery.

How sad.... hope you figure out the mystery...

Well, I never did find out who got it. And it has died. sad.gif Never got another view.

mad.gif There are lots of people on that waiting list who would have loved and cherished it. Why grab it if you are just going to let it sit there and die? I don't understand. What a waste!

If I ever get another magma egg it is definitely going out as a two way trade so I at least know who takes it!

The parents are ready for breeding again, but I am not ready, yet. sad.gif