purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Once the Halloween rush is over I will start trying for magmas for some of you again. wink.gif

Well, I just bred my CB pair and actually got a Magma egg! http://dragcave.net/lineage/3Cfou

PM me if you would like to have it. I will be sending out PMs to some of the people who have requested Magmas. Hope to find a new owner soon. smile.gif

I have just sent a teleport link to Tahilanor84, who was first to respond to my PM offering the Magma egg. smile.gif

Many of the people on the waiting list seem to be inactive, but I will see if any others reply to my message before removing any.

Thanks for your interest Delphiniuma. smile.gif

I have just sent a teleport link to Tahilanor84, who was first to respond to my PM offering the Magma egg. smile.gif

Many of the people on the waiting list seem to be inactive, but I will see if any others reply to my message before removing any.

Does that mean I am a breeder now? huh.gif

Sorry! I meant to post more, but got sidetracked.

It looks like you have a male Magma and a female Magi, so you could certainly breed eggs as mates for anyone who needs one. If you want to breed Mags, then you would need an egg from someone who has a lineage dragon.

Sorry... sad.gif Just very busy...

Sorry... sad.gif Just very busy...

It's okay. I was just in a hurry to find a home for this egg, so I sent out a bunch of PMs. I will make sure you get an egg another time.

Sorry! I meant to post more, but got sidetracked.

It looks like you have a male Magma and a female Magi, so you could certainly breed eggs as mates for anyone who needs one. If you want to breed Mags, then you would need an egg from someone who has a lineage dragon.

Okie dokie. Thanks! biggrin.gif

I haven't bred my pair in awhile. It seems people are only interested in magmas and my pair is a magi factory. I may try them again now that the Valentine rush has died down.

That is a pretty little Magi and I will give it a home if no one else wants it. Thanks for the egg Ruby Eyes!

Edited by purplehaze

Once again, it has been awhile since I bred my pair. You would think that would improve the chance of success, but not so. No egg given this time. sad.gif

I have joined this lineage before, but due to RL I had to stop playing for a while and had to leave the lineage...

Would it be ok if I could join again? I got a CB magma thats doing nothing, so this lineage could do something useful for him... All I need is to get a CB female magi -which I got an egg, so either way if it is a boy good, need it for a shallow water, if girl, good, I could use it for this lineage...

Edited by aussieJJDude

I have joined this lineage before, but due to RL I had to stop playing for a while and had to leave the lineage...

Would it be ok if I could join again? I got a CB magma thats doing nothing, so this lineage could do something useful for him... All I need is to get a CB female magi -which I got an egg, so either way if it is a boy good, need it for a shallow water, if girl, good, I could use it for this lineage...

Sure. No problem. So you will need a lineage egg?

Sure. No problem. So you will need a lineage egg?

Oh yes, that too! laugh.gif

Would it be possible if i could get a second gen magi???

That should be easy. My dragons usually love making Magi eggs. wink.gif They gave me no egg this week when I tried them, but I can try for you next week.

That should be easy. My dragons usually love making Magi eggs. wink.gif They gave me no egg this week when I tried them, but I can try for you next week.

Thanks! smile.gif

I think most dragons are a magi makers! smile.gif

There's a 2nd gen Magma available. Please PM or post here if you'd like it smile.gif

Apparently Magmas are going through a breeding surge right now, because my pair gave me a second gen Magma. I have messaged all the people on the list for a Magma and am waiting to see who responds.

I see smile.gif I'll keep my Magma egg for another 14 hours for people to request it (then it's incuhatchable), then I'll drop it into Departures or Even gen thread.

Edited by Ruby Eyes