purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Hi elsa-breeze and welcome! We will be glad to have you. smile.gif

If you would like a Magi mate for your Magma, just let us know. I'm sure someone would be glad to breed you one.

Edited by purplehaze

My pair has just produced yet another Magi egg. I have sent a PM to aussieJJDude.

You're welcome. I am just happy to find someone who wants one of my Magi offspring. smile.gif

I don't seem to have much luck getting Magma dragons from my pair. I will put you on the list and maybe someone else can try to breed you one, too. smile.gif

Thank you, sorry i responded late i was also having something with a vampire lineage

but i would like a magma dragon soon (preferably male to breed with my magi)

when i do get a magma dragon i would like to be added to the breeders list to help breed more magmas for whoever may come here.

I have just tried to breed a Magma from all my lineage pairs and they all gave me Magi eggs instead.

Today is not a Magma day. I got 5 Magis.

I there,I just sent a pm to Wookieinmashoo and he say he hasn't been active on this lineage for a while.He told me to tell you to remove him from the list.

If you don't believe me pm him.

I there,I just sent a pm to Wookieinmashoo and he say he hasn't been active on this lineage for a while.He told me to tell you to remove him from the list.

If you don't believe me pm him.

I will take your word for it and remove him. Thanks for letting me know.

I got a magma egg from my pair today: dragcave.net/lineage/rDA5F

pm me if anybody wants it.

My starting pair has given me yet another Magi. Anyone who wants this egg just send me a PM. I will probably send it to the AP in a couple of days if no one takes it. I hate to do that with my lineage eggs, but it seems no one wants Magi eggs and I have so many of them already on my scroll!

I can try breeding you a Mag egg once my scroll is unlocked, but my pair is a real Magi factory, too. I have gotten only a handful of Magmas from them in all the time I have been breeding them. sad.gif

Alright, that'd be great, thanks! smile.gif And yeah, that does seem like the case, where more Magi eggs are reproduced instead of Magmas. I do have one female and two other male CB Magmas though, so I could try again and see what happens.

I like to be a breeder:

I have this wonderful Magma http://dragcave.net/lineage/JU9sZ and two CB-Magi females.

I never try to breed my Magma with one of them but if he is so picky then i search for new Magi. rolleyes.gif

And i am always on the hunt for CBs especially rare dragon breeds so mayby in the future i can breed with a female CB Magma. xd.png

At the moment i am egglocked so we will see.

Oh, sorry but the names of my dragons do not start with Magxxxx or Mag xxxx. So if you can live with that i am very happy to breed for you.

Update:

Wow i use a purple one's BSA on my Magma and now here is this wonderful egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dvoYe

So now i know i have a couple. ^^ Please put me on the list for wiling breeder in the first post and feel free to give this new Magi a home. My PM

Edited by Tigerkralle

@ Sleepsong - If you are willing to take a Magi if that is what they produce then I will be glad to breed for you as soon as my scroll is unlocked.

@ Tigerkralle - In order to be an official Mag lineage breeder you will need a Mag lineage dragon. They are all descendents of my starting pair. I will be glad to breed you a Mag dragon if you like. smile.gif

I would really like to become part of the Mag Lineage, but I need an egg to start off. Could I be put on the list?