Uh -- it does have M&M in its lineage, Iside. blink.gif

Oh my blink.gif

where did I have my head? ninja.gif

Have 2 Magi eggs up for adoption....

#1 - 3G even gen. CLAIMED

#2 - 2G even gen. CLAIMED

#1!

#2!

Please let me know either by PM or this thread, if you adopt either or both of these Magi

Edited by Ldyfsh

Have 2 Magi eggs up for adoption....

#1 - 3G even gen

#2 - 2G even gen

#1!

#2!

Please let me know either by PM or this thread, if you adopt either or both of these Magi

Thanks, got the 3rd gen magi. I'll be dropping offspring here even if they aren't Mag tongue.gif

I adore both the Magi and the Magma and they are such a great cross. Since I'm just starting out, I would be happy to accept an egg of either side, whenever one might be available. I love looking at the different lineages! Thank-you!!! smile.gif

List updated to here.

I just attempted breeding my original pair and they decided not to give me any egg today. sad.gif

I was able to breed this nice little stairstep magi Mag, though, if anyone is interested. Egg was passed to PrairieStead. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I would love to join this lineage! May I request a 2nd gen so I can start building an even gen checker? As there's a bit of a list for Magmas, a Magi would be wonderful.

GIFTING:

Have this 2G Magi egg if anyone can use it... Needed a Magma from this pair sad.gif

Claim my egg! GONE

Edited by Ldyfsh

I seem to be on the list for ?....

Can that be changed to Magma please?

I seem to be on the list for ?....

Can that be changed to Magma please?

Sure, but my dragons are being very stingy with the magmas! In fact they have not been giving me any eggs at all lately. I am still breeding them every week.

My dragons gave me yet another magi today. PM has been sent to Nervenklinik -- and the egg has been accepted. smile.gif

I really hope they decide to make more magmas soon. I am getting tired of orange!

Edited by purplehaze

Now that I have a little more time and experience in Cave life I have a nice smal collection of Magi. But alas, no Magmas. So I'm changing my lineage request for a Magma, well knowing there's a long list and stingy breeding dragons. Good things are worth the wait! wink.gif Thanks to PurpleHaze for your efforts to sweet talk your dragons into sharing their genetic specialness!

Have a cute little Magi egg: 3G Even-Gen for gifting... needed a Magma from this pair (7th Magi in a row for this pair sad.gif ) Would appreciate it if claimer would PM me or post in thread, like to keep track of adoptions.

Claimed --- Good luck with your project, IcarusTheDragon!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Now that I have a little more time and experience in Cave life I have a nice smal collection of Magi. But alas, no Magmas. So I'm changing my lineage request for a Magma, well knowing there's a long list and stingy breeding dragons. Good things are worth the wait!  wink.gif    Thanks to PurpleHaze for your efforts to sweet talk your dragons into sharing their genetic specialness!

Changing your listing. smile.gif (Well, okay, adding you to the list again, for a magma this time. Apparently I had removed you from the list when I gave you the magi egg.)

My dragons are being very stingy at the moment. The last several breedings have resulted in no egg at all! sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

A good breeding evening for me today smile.gif

I have

- 2nd gen magma from Magdalia Hotscale and Frederick of Liberec (good as a mate for a magi offspring of Magmarath and Magicindra) http://dragcave.net/lineage/YZtsL

- 3rd gen magma from an offspring of Magmarath and Magicindra

http://dragcave.net/lineage/06chf

If you are interested in one of them please write me a PM and offer a randon AP egg to the trade links. If I receive more then one offer I will give priority to those waiting for a longer time to join / continue the lineage

http://dragcave.net/teleport/a122a47832926...5b33e1d3104c259

http://dragcave.net/teleport/3ab4deafcc637...c864841633fb855

Ya, what purplehaze said.... Anyhow, congrats on your prolific Magmas smile.gif

Yay, but it seems no one at all is interested in them sad.gif

Unfortunately mine are related to both of those sad.gif

I am very interested and PM' d you a couplee minutes ago. I apologize for being away at just a wonderful opportunity. I hope one of the babies is still in need of a good home, as I will surely give it such.

I. Will patiently await ur reply.

Thank- you for your generous offer!