purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Maybe I will get a magma from these two biggrin.gif

Good luck with that! wink.gif

My pair gave me no egg again this week.

I would love to participate in this lineage! Could I be put on a list for one of your 2nd gen Magmas? I have one, but it is a Hellfire x Magma offspring, so I didn't think it'll count for this project. tongue.gif

I would love to participate in this lineage! Could I be put on a list for one of your 2nd gen Magmas? I have one, but it is a Hellfire x Magma offspring, so I didn't think it'll count for this project. tongue.gif

I have added you to the list. It could be a long wait, because my pair would much rather produce magi (or nothing at all!) than magmas.

I'm jealous. wink.gif Why can't my dragons make magma eggs? The last two weeks they have not given me an egg at all.

You might want to PM someone from the waiting list. I have done a recent activity check and all the ones left on the list replied to my PM or have been added since then.

Is it possible I can be added to the list for a magi and a magma? I don't mean to sound greedy but I don't have either ;_; Also I'm not picky when it comes to lineage.

Edited by xlostlncomax

Is it possible I can be added to the list for a magi and a magma? I don't mean to sound greedy but I don't have either ;_; Also I'm not picky when it comes to lineage.

I get lots of magi eggs, so I will be glad to give you one next time I get one. I will give you one that is not related to this lineage, though, so it can be a mate to a magma from the lineage when you get one. smile.gif

I get lots of magi eggs, so I will be glad to give you one next time I get one. I will give you one that is not related to this lineage, though, so it can be a mate to a magma from the lineage when you get one. smile.gif

Aww thank you so much ;_; it means a lot.

Actually, you might want to send a PM to Sunfeathers about the magma egg (see the post almost right above your first one) to see if it is still available. That is a lineage egg and then I can give you a nice magi to go with it. smile.gif

Actually, you might want to send a PM to Sunfeathers about the magma egg (see the post almost right above your first one) to see if it is still available. That is a lineage egg and then I can give you a nice magi to go with it. smile.gif

I will smile.gif I figured it was probably gone by now but I'll send it when I'm done writing this one X3 <3

I wanted to say thank you to Purplehaze for the magi egg smile.gif and, someone apparently teleported a magi onto my scroll I didn't even notice! So, whoever you are, thank you as well!

Now I'm just waiting on a magma smile.gif

Edited by xlostlncomax

Well, my pair finally gave me another egg. And guess what? Another user posted image!

If anyone want this little one, please send me a PM. Otherwise I will just add it to my growing collection. wink.gif

Well, my pair finally gave me another egg. And guess what? Another user posted image!

If anyone want this little one, please send me a PM. Otherwise I will just add it to my growing collection. wink.gif

I'd take it but I'm egg-locked atm :<

I'd take it but I'm egg-locked atm :<

It will be around and teleportable for awhile unless someone else should ask for it, so if you free up a space and you still want it, just send me a PM. smile.gif

Edited to add that the egg has now been placed in a teleport for xlostlncomax. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I've been stalking the volcano to possibly get a CB magma but not luck yet sad.gif I did see a cheese however and I missed it! >.< I did catch 1 CB Magi though and now have another teleported to me for the lineage. Just crossing my fingers I can get a magma soon so I can participate sad.gif

*EDIT* make that 2 CB magis smile.gif

Edited by xlostlncomax

Well, they gave me an egg this week, but (surprise!) it's another magi!

If anyone wants it, here is the teleport link. I will not be holding this one long because I am egg-locked and need the space.

Found a new home!

Edited by purplehaze

You are very welcome. Thanks for letting me know where it went. smile.gif

Woot! It is not from my Mag dragons, but I am still very happy about this little magma. My poor lonely magi lady will at last have a mate.

It has taken a long time but persistence finally paid off!

Hopefully this pair will like each other and not be so difficult about producing a magma mate for this Mag dragon.

Hi! I'm a little new to this game, but I think I would like to try breeding dragons for the mag lineage. Could you please put me on the waiting list for an egg or two so I can start? (If only one, then I would like a magma.) Thank you!