purplehaze

Mag Lineage

It has taken me this long to want to try again. And my dragons have rewarded me with another magma egg. smile.gif

I will start by messaging the two people who have been on the list the longest. I will send a two way link. They will need to send me an AP egg in return so that I can be sure I know who is getting the egg this time. I will give it to the one who replies first.

I changed my mind. I will start at the top of the list and offer the egg to the first person on the list. Each day I will offer it to one more person, while leaving it open to the previous ones, until it is taken. That seems to me to be the fairest way to handle it. I am sending it out as a two-way trade for the reason I stated above. I feel I need to do this so I can know who takes it.

Edited by purplehaze

Magma egg has been delivered to xlostlncomax and is now a healthy little hatchling. smile.gif

YAY! Very glad new egg found a good forever home and is healthy and happy. Hopefully that will encourage the dragons to keep providing Magma eggs to future wonderful homes.

Magma egg has been delivered to xlostlncomax and is now a healthy little hatchling.  smile.gif

She's all grown up now smile.gif

I tried to breed her but I didn't have any luck sad.gif I'm in the process now of trying to think up a good name for her.

Glad to hear she is all grown up, now. smile.gif

I have bred my pair again and they are back to their old pattern of making magi eggs. wink.gif I have one person on the list for one, so will send a PM.

Edited to add that I found 3 possible receivers on the list, so sent a trade link to all.

Edited by purplehaze

No one responded and the egg hatched on my scroll. I think I will keep it unless I get a PM from someone who wants it.

I am seriously considering giving up on this lineage. No one really seems to be active any more and I have no luck breeding magmas for the people left on the list. When I do finally get one most of the people on the list are inactive, not interested, whatever . . . and then there was the egg that was allowed to die. It is all very discouraging. sad.gif The one good thing about it is that I will never run out of teleports! laugh.gif

No one responded and the egg hatched on my scroll. I think I will keep it unless I get a PM from someone who wants it.

I am seriously considering giving up on this lineage. No one really seems to be active any more and I have no luck breeding magmas for the people left on the list. When I do finally get one most of the people on the list are inactive, not interested, whatever . . . and then there was the egg that was allowed to die. It is all very discouraging. sad.gif The one good thing about it is that I will never run out of teleports! laugh.gif

It is sad sad.gif You've been doing it for a while now and if I would have came around sooner, I would have gladly taken the egg. Trying my best though to breed the pair I have.

I feel your pain... none of my pairs seem to produce Magmas anymore and the Magis are never wanted... have been APing them all lately and hoping for the best (try not to look after they are gone wink.gif )

I have finally finished my planned lineage. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/9UfMX

I will breed my original CB Mags for anyone who requests it, but I can't promise Magma eggs. I am not breeding them regularly at this point.

I also can breed Mags of any other generation up to 5th.

May I be on the waiting list?

I hope that more Magmas are being bred though!

I don't have any Magmas, I only have 2 Magis. I'm afraid I must have a Magma egg.

Anyone, either on the list or not, want this little guy? user posted imagehttp://dragcave.net/lineage/WSNk3

I bred him and offered him to Koleka, but got no response after 2 days. He is influenced male.

If you would like to have him, send me a PM. He is gone to a new home. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

It's okay. Now that I know your schedule I will know when to try again for you. Just don't expect a Magma soon because these dragons are very stubborn about that. Of course if you don't mind a higher generation I do have more pairs I could try. That would give a better chance of getting a Magma.

My second dragon (sad, I know xd.png ) just became an adult, and he so happens to be a Magi. I'd happily join, but I'm in need for a Magma. Let me know if any of you guys out there happen to have a Magma egg you don't want! biggrin.gif

My second dragon (sad, I know xd.png ) just became an adult, and he so happens to be a Magi. I'd happily join, but I'm in need for a Magma. Let me know if any of you guys out there happen to have a Magma egg you don't want! biggrin.gif

I'll be happy to try for one for you, but my dragons are stubborn about making Magmas. wink.gif And I am egg locked for the next day or so.

That's fine, my computer's going to the shop to get fixed, so I can wait a couple of weeks! smile.gif

I have a Magi egg - gen 5 - up for grabs if anyone wants it.

I have set up a two-way trade so I can see where this baby goes. Just offer any old AP egg on the trade link.

And the egg has found a new home. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze