purplehaze

Mag Lineage

@purplehaze

Yes, please! biggrin.gif Just PM me at the moment i am egglocked. Or should i send you a message if i have a slot for your egg?

Like i said the names of my couple don't start with mag... is this okay for you? But the children's name will follow this naming rule after i got your lovely egg. laugh.gif

PM me when you have room. And it is fine if your dragons up to now don't start with Mag, as long as the ones bred from my egg are named so. smile.gif

Now that i spontaneously breed my two Blacks to see if i will have an Alt Black or an very interessting code i am egglocked again. rolleyes.gif But the other five slots will be free tomorrow i assume.

Your egg has hatched purplehaze and it has already be named. Enjoy it!

I regard highly a Magma egg of a nice named Mag Lineage.

My first goal it is to have a long lineage of only Magma and Magi then we can talk about the shape of this lineage. happy.gif I am realistic about my chance to catch a caveborn Magma egg for my evengendered lineage that i desperately want.

Edited by Tigerkralle

@ Sleepsong - If you are willing to take a Magi if that is what they produce then I will be glad to breed for you as soon as my scroll is unlocked.

Just saw this - sorry I didn't reply earlier. Sure, that would be great! Thanks smile.gif

Good news: No refusal and an egg on first attempt without BSA from a purple. Have forgotten that my Purples are out of cooldown. rolleyes.gif

Bad news: Of course only wink.gif a Magi.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1VtoR

Mayby i start a stairstep with CB Magmas? Okay then it will took me years but i can try it. laugh.gif

Since i only have one Magma at all and this is a CB this egg is a big step forward for me.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hello, I would like to join the lineage. I would like a Magma. I have a couple of Magis I could breed the Magma with. Thanks smile.gif

Hello, I would like to join the lineage. I would like a Magma. I have a couple of Magis I could breed the Magma with. Thanks smile.gif

Well, I tried breeding for you, but got a Magi instead. If anyone wants it send me a PM.

Sorry for the double post:

Just got this egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vBtop because a very kind person has given me my second CB Magma.

With two male Magma i should be able to do some lineage work. smile.gif

ETA: Fogged the egg for safety. Just had a bad gut feeling about my eggs and hatchies.

It is a nice 3rd generation Magi lineage is a stairstep with Magi females and CB male Magmas.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I would love to be a part of this, but sadly do not have a Mag Lineage dragon. I wouldn't mind either breed, but I appreciate a magma slightly more. Still looking for pure bred mate for a Magma though, and have not even come close to finding a mate for a Magi(My 1st magi is obviously from an attempt to make a shallow water dragon, and my 2nd Magi was my own attempt at one).

@camjay99 - I will try to breed you a Magma when I have space on my scroll. I believe Esko_the_Wolf never got an egg either. I kind of lost track of that request. I will have to get busy!

Edited to say that I tried breeding my Mags but they didn't cooperate. I got no egg from one of the pairs and a Magi from the other.

Edited by purplehaze

@purplehaze I am happy to take whatever mag lineage dragon I can take, of course it may be a while before I can actually start adding to the mag lineage as I will still need a mate for it. I can always try to get a pure bred magma from Breeding/Gifting

Well, I abandoned that one before you posted, but I will remember that the next time I breed.

Hi all! I have been away for a bit and I am happy to be back.

This is a beautiful lineage! I currently have one CB female Magi but no Magmas. I'd love to join if possible, but I will need a Magma Male.

I just bred my original pair and got a Magi egg. I have offered that to camjay99.

@ bekhamliddell - Magmas have been a bit hard to produce from this line, but if you don't mind waiting I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest. I agree that it is a beautiful combination. biggrin.gif

This is a very beautiful lineage. May I join? I prefer a Magi egg from the original pair since I already have this to checker with it. Though a Magma is fine, too and wouldn't be turned down tongue.gif

All of my Magma x Magi pairings (3) have given me Magi eggs sad.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I just bred my original pair and got a Magi egg. I have offered that to camjay99.

@ bekhamliddell - Magmas have been a bit hard to produce from this line, but if you don't mind waiting I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your interest. I agree that it is a beautiful combination. biggrin.gif

There's no rush! Take as long as you need smile.gif

I just bred some of my second gens, too, and got mostly no eggs at all. The dragons are not feeling it today!

I managed to get a CB Magma! She's female.

I was wondering, are we still allowed to summon/breed with other dragons? Or are they only allowed to breed within the lineage (if it's the latter I totally understand!)

I don't see a problem with breeding them with other dragons. The female from my original pair has one offspring from a different father. It was an accident, but it doesn't bother me, so I would say go for it. The offspring just won't be Mag lineage dragons.

I am interested in contributing to this lineage. As with most everyone else, I've managed to get my hands on a CB Magi but am still struggling to get myself a Magma. I'll probably be haunting the Volcano for several weeks searching. xd.png If anyone has any Magi eggs available next week, I would love to give one a home so that I will have a mate for the second gen when I eventually get my hands on a Magma.

Update: I've gotten a couple more Magi through the cave, still working on getting a Magma.

Edited by Darklithe

This looks amazing so far. I would love to be able to contribute to this lineage. So far I have 3 CB Magis (2 male and 1 female) but no Magmas yet. I would prefer a Magma egg but would also be glad to give a Magi a home on my scroll. smile.gif