purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Yet another 2nd gen magi egg. rolleyes.gif

Gone!

@ turturro321 - I have added you to the waiting list for a magma, but if you want a magi, too, you can have it and still stay on the list for a magma.

Edited by purplehaze

Could I have one?

I would prefer magma as I dont have one yet. happy to wait! biggrin.gif

Sure! I'll add you to the list. Thanks for your interest. smile.gif

Could I please be added to this project, I have CB Magma's and Magi's so not worried about which I get but would like it to be 2nd gen if possible biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

Updated

Welcome, Paige201208. My dragons have been stubborn about producing eggs lately, but hopefully it will not take you too long to get your 2nd gen. smile.gif

Can anyone breed a 3rd gen Mag Magi to match this magma checker? It'd be nice to give the baby a Mag mate~

My dragons are usually magi factories, but I just tried the only 2nd gen male magma I have and got no egg! Sorry!

Edited by purplehaze

I have three pairs that can breed 3rd gen dragons (they all will be ready in 2 days) but they are not perfect checkered unsure.gif

I would like to join please smile.gif. I just got a magi hatchling so I think this would be cool for it, I would prefer a magma.

May I please get off the list?

(did it in purple so you can see it! biggrin.gif )

List updated to here!

Sorry, I did see your post before, but did not take the time to update the list. tongue.gif

~purplehaze

After several stubborn weeks of no eggs or not really interested, my pair gave me an egg. It should be no suprise to anyone that it is a magi egg!

It has a "tj" code, though, so I thought someone might want it. Please PM me if you are interested. smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/7P2tj

Yet another magi from Magmarath and Magicindra. It is up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

Gone! I know not where. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

May I have a Magma Dragon from this lineage? Most preferred generation: 2nd Generation-6th Generation. Willing to take inbred if it is not even lineage.

I will add you to the list. My pair is very stingy with their magmas, but perhaps someone else will be able to breed you one. And of course I will try!

I might join this xd.png

I got a bunch of magis...

Also just a hint to the people attempting checkers with this, have the magma as the female!

From what I've seen from peoples lineages, they get whatever breed the female is xd.png

Also, Anyone got low gen Magmas xd.png

Scratch that! JUST GOT A CB MAGMA!!! biggrin.gif

Can i be a donator? xd.png

Edited by pinkieseb

Oh My a magma

hopefully I can drag another 3rd gen out of my possible pairs-- but I am not holding my breath tongue.gif

yes I know it's not a checker, but beggars can't be choosers laugh.gif

I'm just happy they didn't refuse!

Edited by dragonpuck

I love the relaxed feel of this project! I want to join, but I'll need a magi first. If I don't have one I can't do any trading with the magmas! So, I guess I'll order a magi "to go". Teehee, thanks!

I might join this xd.png

I got a bunch of magis...

Also just a hint to the people attempting checkers with this, have the magma as the female!

From what I've seen from peoples lineages, they get whatever breed the female is xd.png

Also, Anyone got low gen Magmas xd.png

Scratch that! JUST GOT A CB MAGMA!!! biggrin.gif

Can i be a donator? xd.png

Hi Pinkie! I somehow missed your post earlier.

Congrats on your CB magma!

You can certainly donate magi or magma eggs to be mates for the Mags. In order to donate lineage dragons you would need to have a Mag dragon, which is one that is descended from my original pair. I can give you a second gen, if you like, the next time my dragons are off cooldown and decide to grace me with an egg. wink.gif It will be a magi, because as you can see in the first post there is a waiting list for magmas. Or I could put you on that list, if you want a magma.

I love the relaxed feel of this project! I want to join, but I'll need a magi first. If I don't have one I can't do any trading with the magmas! So, I guess I'll order a magi "to go". Teehee, thanks!

Thanks for your interest. I try to keep the rules to a minimum. smile.gif

If you want a magi egg from my original pair, which would be a lineage dragon, I shouldn't have too much trouble breeding one for you since magis are all they want to give. wink.gif