Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

lol OMG That other random stuff you wrote in that dream was something about Kathy being a total censorkip.gif* back in Forest Park! I was going to say it, but I decided to wait and see if you were really going to call her a censorkip.gif*. |D

That's sort of the problem, though. Hadyn seemed pretty nice to me in the beginning, and then when the demons attacked, he seemed like a total jerk, so now I can't figure out if he's pretty nice or a total jerk. /shot

But I think I made him treat Sadie the way he would have, so that's good. x.x

And thanks Murder! I was thinking you'd overlooked that post, but I didn't want to ask about it or anything in case you hadn't. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Rawr! I'm back and ready to rp, though I will be slow at it!

GAH. SO. MUCH. EFFING. HOMEWORK. And it's only the first week!! -headdesk-

Here's the dealio: I have come to the unfortunate realization that my life is crazy. I have taken on various responsibilities on campus, and lots of classes and reading and writing, and general craziness, and I still haven't finished unpacking, and I have no idea what's going on in my life. Hence, keeping up with MS is hard. I enjoy it when I have time, but there is no way I can fairly expect you guys to wait along for me every time things are busy. So seriously, I give you guys full permission to boot me at any time if it becomes necessary. I'll stick around and read, if it comes to that. I just don't want to drag this down.

And yeah. Back to Beowulf and Huck Finn and Dostoyevsky and Enlightenment literature and trying to write a short story. -siiiigh-

Sorry for posting. I spent the week finishing up homework, and then on Saturday, my brother finally decided to start on his homework, so he used the computer the entire day. Yup.

Like I always say, Nessie, don't worry about it. ;D There's no point in my kicking you out, because I'll let you right back in the moment you ask me~ Besides, I think everyone's going to be super busy once school starts, myself included, so I doubt we'll be moving that fast, if fast at all.

Aaaand Shiro is currently indisposed at the moment, so she can't post until she gets better. Just giving you all a heads up in case anyone was waiting for that post.

Oh, and Murder, you still haven't PMed me about your ideas. x3

I am very sorry for my long absence. I am now bac and would like to know if anything happened since I left so I can evaluate my next action.

sorry manga. like ya said, classes are officially in session for me, and i am a poor college student living the dream yet again.

It's fine, Murder~ I just thought you might have forgotten since you did ask me to remind you. x3 Besides, there's no rush right now, so we're all good.

Don't worry about it, Skarx. (: Not much has really happened since you disappeared. There are just four new posts for you to read. We're probably going to be moving again, but we need to wait for a reply from Lily and Murder first. I posted for Hadyn, but there's not much for Sophia to respond to, so if you can't think of anything to post, just tell me and I'll figure something out.

Yea class is back in session for me as well.

I'm back from my trip! But yeah, classes start on Sept. 6 for me, so that's not too far away either.

When you say "wait for a reply" from me, Manga, what do you mean? And IC reply, or...? Because I thought the idea was to wait for everyone else to post first ("We're going to wait for Shiro and Jaina to catch up with us (or at least get near to catching up with us) before we start moving again, so don't stress out about posting soon, Lily and Murder.") before I start doing anything again. *is slightly confused*

Sorry Lily I Accidentally mixed you and murder up with shiro and jains x3 yeah don't stress out about posting yet. If I ever say that we're waiting on you right now, just know that I'm talking about Shiro, but I'm in too much of a rush to remember who I'm supposed to be talking about lol.

Writing on my lagging iTouch right now so there are probably a bunch of typos . I fail at typing on this thing

Oh and tomorrow my cousin's coming over, so I'll be occupid this enter weekend~

And welcome back lily (:

Edited by Mangaholic

update: Shiro still isn't completely better and she's also being bombarded with school work, so she can't post for another week or two. I'm really sorry about making you guys all wait. If you have any objections or complaints or anything of the sort, feel free to tell me. I won't say anything.

yay triple post. anyways, yeah, i've been really lazy to post now. i do pop in occasionally, but I've just been too lazy to actually sit down and type something. yeah, sorry about that. don't worry. i still have interest in this, and even if I didn't, I still wouldn't leave, just because I'm that type of person. yeah . . . okay, back to homework.

It's alright school is heavy on my end as well so time is not an issue

wow, i'm back. yeeesh.

So, I emailed Shiro a few days back, and she still hasn't replied yet, so I think we should just get moving, assuming there's still some life left in this to move. x3 Errr . . . Kira, if you can somehow get in contact with her, that would be nice, because I can't myself.

And Jaina, if you need any help getting Shira to where she needs to be, just tell me. I'll try my best to help you out. (:

So... I've officially discovered that no matter how hard and long and consistently I work, I'm still behind. I'm sowee for being so scarce.

yea I'll need help, give me a pm with what you've got for ideas manga

Like I always say, it's no problem, Nessie. I don't think we've moved an inch since you last checked in with us. If it helps, I'll send you a little email each time someone posts, sort of like your subscription things. That way, you don't have to waste time popping in every so often.

I'll send a PM sometime at the end of this week, jaina. I'll try thinking of as many ideas I can. In the meantime, I need to get some things done first. x3

And I have a feeling Shiro won't be coming back for a while, because she hasn't replied for a while. o.e

ok thanks manga, I appreciate it. and that's too bad about shiro

Oh, Shiro-chan has school, and then whenever she's online I take up her time with online games >.> Sorry...

Um, next time she's on I'll tell her she should do something in here. *writes a note to herself*

lol that would be nice, Kira. x3

And wow, sorry, jaina. I totally forgot to PM you. x3 I'll send you a PM once I get some things done.

One more thing: I'm taking my SAT in two weeks, and I figured it would be a good idea to study this week and next, so I'll be even sparser. Not that it matters here, but in case it does, I figured I should give you all a head's up. x3

And of course now she isn't getting online. o3o And then the one time she is on, I'm not XD I left her message about contacting you though.

Thanks, Kira. x3 If she does plan on contacting, I hope she does it soon. Otherwise, things are going to get hard to figure out. ><