Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Muurp I figure that I should pop in to say that I'm still here. x3 School's been busy on my end too; midterms, midterms, and more midterms. x.e

In any case, Manga, do you think you can send me an email as well if somebody makes an IC post or if there are OoC posts that I need to read? |D;; If it's not too much trouble, of course; I don't mind if you'd rather not. But if you're okay with it, I think you have my email, but if you don't, PM me? :3

Yuup. Good luck with stuff guys. :3 I still love this RP to bits haha.

Of course, Lily. (: It wouldn't be too much of a bother. And yup, I think I do have your email, from way back during Mafia days. I'll send you an email, and if you get it, just reply back. ^^ Hopefully, it doesn't somehow land in the spam box. I've had that happen before. xP

On a side note, if you do manage to find time in your schedule, do you mind posting to move the plot? I think I've stopped for waaay too long again. x3

Thanksgiving Break is for me is in two or three weeks, thank goodness. Hopefully, I can get more done for this RP.

Yup yup, I got your email fine. <3

I can definitely make a post if it's needed. I'll discuss it with you through email and post it~

jaina, I'm not sure where you're going with Shira, though...? How were you planning to get her reunited with the rest of them, and what were you thinking of doing with the two demons...?

Speaking of which, semester ends December 2nd for me, by then I hope to tie up a lot of loose ends including drawing the characters out because I want to redo Cathy and also color those suckers.

So yeah.

The final stretch.

Don't worry, Lily, jaina and I have gotten it nearly all figured out. ;D It's going to be a bit of a surprise, but Shira will end up with the rest of them eventually.

Speaking of which, I'll post over the weekend, after testing.

Murder, do you want to post for Harley before Lily posts? I didn't realize until now that you haven't had a chance to react or anything. Assuming you have time, of course.

Double post right now. Just wanted to say, if I didn't reply to your PM, I'm sorry. I'm sort of busy right now, so all I could really do is post.

Okay, so I'm not exactly sure how many people are still active/interested here, but if you still are, it would be great if you could answer my question.

Would it be better if I just moved the group out of the tunnels in a single post, and then everyone else can catch up in their own posts, or would anyone like to be able to post before that happens? I feel like I'd be boring everyone if I don't try to speed things up. ><

My god you guys have been busy, and I've been pathetically absent. I'm heading into finals now, but what the hell, I'm procrastinating. I am reading over the posts right now and then I'll start trying a post. smile.gif I miss you guys!

EDIT: And like I said in my email, Manga, I'm perfectly okay with jumping ahead. It would be nice to get moving. smile.gif

Also, Murder, I thought you might enjoy knowing that I'm allllllmost caught up with Homestuck!!! (sowwee, dragcave was blocked at home during thanksgiving break, so I stuck with webcomics.) And NOW I say HA--"Dave Harley"!!! I don't even know what I'm saying, I'm so tired, but I'm going to try to be around more, and I love you guys, and ttyal!!

OH and I FINALLY recognized "YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT THE MIND HONEY" YAY!!

Okay, I'm really done now.

I lied. Just a couple of random things... one--I just wasted an hour going through my old posts and prettifying them up to the current design scheme, not that it's important or anything. xd.png Two, I just noticed the Sidhian daemon description still hasn't made it to the front page, which is not a problem, but fairly amusing. Three, Manga, juuuust out of curiosity, would you happen to still have copies of my Fjol and Inviala descriptions anywhere? I lost them way back in the wipe, and I figured I'd see if you have them before I try digging through backup drives...

Edited by Elsendor

Posted, Shira is in the censorkip.gif, up to here. *makes a motion up above her head*

Edited by jaina

Thank you, everyone who answered my question! (: I super appreciate it. And I know I super appreciate nearly everything, but I mean it sincerely all the time.

Whaaaa? Really? I never put the Sidhian description up? I remember that we finished discussing it already. . . .

And yeah! I still have your Fjol description! I'd save it in a folder so I wouldn't accidentally delete it before I replied. I never got around to replying before you left, though. I meant to tell you, but seeing as how busy you were, I didn't want to bother you about it. >< I don't have your Inviala paragraph, though. If you can't find it on your computer, I'll see if I still have it in my recycle bin.

Short posts, but at least now everyone should be able to post. Yay! 8D Oh, except jaina. I'll write a reply in two or three days. ;D

Also, someone needs to carry Breckin, so if someone can do that, that would be great.

One more thing: from here on out, you guys can have your characters do whatever you want them to do (so long as it fits their personality and is reasonable). Don't worry about ruining my plot ideas or anything. I'll find a way around whatever you do somehow, unless it's too far-fetched. ;D

And once again, I feel like there's something else I need to say, but I can't think of it. Oh wellz~

Good to have you back, Nessie!!! I miss talking to you. It was fun--all the random things we talked about. XD

Found my Inviala stuff on backup! Yay backup drives!

Also, RAINBOW TEXT IS BACK!!

Edited by Elsendor

Super high winds right now. I've never seen them this strong, and it's creepy. The power went out last night, so there's a high chance it'll go out again. If I suddenly poof, you can all assume that I got caught under a falling tree.

I guessed I survived after all. xP Surprisingly, I don't think anyone died, which is good. The power is still out in some cities, though. Luckily, my place didn't have another blackout, so we're still going to school. x3

There was a fire the other day in the bushes near my class, and the counsellor went around telling everyone to evacuate. They make us practice the fire drill, and yet for the real deal, they don't even use them. OTL

I would go around poking people right now, but it seems like no one has time. >.>

Sorry, jaina, I couldn't post over the weekend because I had other important work to do, and now my computer has caught a virus again! D< So yeah, I'm writing from my iTouch, and my iTouch is prone to shutting Safari off while I'm composing messages. if we get rid of the virus tomorrow, I'll post.

Got it, it's fine manga. I've got nothing to do because my college is closed since no one here knows how to drive on snow... Really seems stupid to a person from Colorado.

I guess I should not go to Colorado then. I'll be stuck at home because of the snow while everyone else is at school, thinking I'm a moron. xd.png

But at least you have time to relax. That's pretty good, considering everyone else is stressing over their finals now~

And I posted! I feel like we've gone back to the whole Forest Park problem again. lol

Oh yeah, about the virus. Apparently, it was a legit virus this time--some sort of backdoor cycbot. We got rid of it today, but considering how virus-prone my computer seems to be, it might come back soon. ><

that's worrisome about your computer. What security/antivirus program do you use, and what version of windows are you on? The older ones are a lot more prone to such viruses and I've never had any problems with some programs i can reccomend.

Anyways, I liked the post manga and I'll get onto replying sometime in the next day or two hopefully.

Wheee~ I have the virus back again. ><

I have a Windows Vista, and as stupid as this is going to sound, I didn't have an anti-virus up until now. The closest thing I had to that was MalwareBytes. I just recently got Microsoft Security Essentials, but that didn't seem to stop the virus from coming back, so I might just go ahead and do a system restore. :/

Also, I think I'm going to send some PMs to poke people to post. No, it's not to poke people out of inactivity. It's just that I have a couple of things planned, and because a certain thing ties Shira's experiences with the other group, I need the other group to post a bit; otherwise, it wouldn't work out. If you can't post, do tell me. That would help a lot. Thank you! (:

hmmm try avast or mcafee. If I remember avast is free.

ditch malwarebytes. see about upgrading from vista it's prone to crashes and bugs

I'm off to post now though.

Edited by jaina

my biggest suggestion is get windows 7 lol.

it's essentially unianimous that vista sucks.

also i don't recommend mcafee at all, because it's pretty bad as far as antivirus programs go.

if you want to go free i suggest AVG but if you're willing to spend money, get kaspersky. it's literally one of the best out there.

also i know you maybe misadressed the pm you sent to me but do you need me to post with immediate importance to the plot?