Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Eeps, that's going to be a problem with your computer there, Manga. D: I, uh, don't know much about virus or antivirus programs, unfortunately, so I'm sorry that I can't help! ><

In regards to IC posts, though, I just posted one for Kathy. I didn't know what to do with her, really. XD There was nothing she could have said inside, so instead of having her sitting there like Mark and Adrian, I opted for her going outside and sleeping lmao. ...But really, anyone can just give her a poke or something when important stuff starts happening. Or just bother her for no reason at all. She'd totally welcome that. ;D

Gordon's probably not going to get much action right now unless someone specifically refers to him, because, yay, finals. Two down, four to go.

Edit: I totally did not misspell Adrian's name. (:0

Edited by lilyice

Thanks for the suggestions, you guys. I didn't realize Vista was so bad. 0: That certainly explains why my computer likes to crash in the middle of the night.

I ended up rebooting the computer and downloading AVG, like you suggested, Murder. When we get a new computer, I'll see if my parents are willing to spend some money for an anti-virus program.

And yes, I totally misaddressed that. >< I didn't even realize.

But yes, if you could post, that would be really great!

I'll try to post for Sadine/Hadyn soon, so you can post for Breckin, too.

Also, myahoo just sent me the blurb for Adrian, and it's up now.

This probably sounds really rushed. Sorry about that. I have to go.

Don't worry, I still live! >.< School just takes up a lot of my time, so when I'm not at school or doing homework or sleeping, I'm letting my brain relax by reading manga, watching anime, or playing videogames. I got new games too so >.> But I have a 4 week break coming up! I'll have too much time on my hands~!

lol I wish I could have that much time on my hands, but I don't think I will, x3 /swamped with posts to make and stuff to read

Winter break is great timing this year, considering that I'm planning to move/turn the plot really fast at this point (or at least as fast as I can post). After Breckin wakes up, I'm going to do something that I hope is totally unexpected (though it's probably not). I figured that it would be a good idea if everyone was conscious to see this happen. ;D

Also, as a warning, things will get really disturbing from now on. I'm the youngest one here, I think, so it shouldn't be that bad, but still, it's pretty bad. I'll tone it down, of course (I have to), but some of the things that I'll suggest aren't very pretty in the least.

And yes, I love how my post began with a censored word. /shot

Oh, one more thing, a cookie for whoever can guess the identity of that Umbralatronis woman!

same 4 week break here too, I think I partially signed it away by offering to help do concept work on yet another computer mod...

That. Took. Forever.

But I'm done! Finally! Thank goodness! I was on the verge of gouging my eyes out. I don't know why that took so long. I hadn't meant for Hadyn's post to be that long at all. >.>

Okay, so I didn't really move the plot at all. I'm going to wait for Murder to post, and then I'll move it along.

EDIT: Oh right, I'd wanted to say this: my computer is being weird. It's been auto-fixing things that aren't mistakes at all, like capitalizing price and changing stuff like to her to toh er. If you happen to find really weird typos, just know that this time, it's not my fault. lol

Edited by Mangaholic

Sorry for getting your hopes up, jaina. xP I finally posted, though it's a bit of a short post.

For the first time in a really long time, I actually had a lot of fun writing up that post, or at least Ari's part. And then I went off to bed and woke up with my muse all gone again. >< But overall, it's a very vague post, so yeah.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday yesterday!

I am going to murder myself if I don't get a post up soon, but I have this dumb paper... I used to have so much to say and so much more focus, I don't know what happened. -sigh-

I'm on break, but I have a paper to write during it. Long story.

EDIT: -sigh- Everyone seems to hate Hadyn so much! It's making me somewhat depressed...

Edited by Elsendor

I have a bunch of homework, too, actually. I'm working on my psychology homework right n. It's really easy, but it's so hard not to get distracted. x3

How long is your break?

lol I know, right?! I miss my old Hadyn. I totally destroyed his spirit for fun, and now I regret it. T-T He was so adorable and sweet. I feel bad for him.

Edited by Mangaholic

My signature says why you did that to him Manga. anyways, I got off lucky with no over break homework for college, so I'm working on two computer mods, a story, and various other things.

Edited by jaina

Not everybody hates him. XD Kathy is just misunderstanding them (the Umbralatronis as a whole) because they brought her into the whole mess and treats the hybrids like dirt. As for Gordon...he has no strong feelings for Haydn lol. He neither likes nor dislikes Umbra people.

I'll post for Kathy in a few days if that's alright. We're celebrating New Years with friends and I have a sleepover so I'm probably not going to be here for the next two days or so. ^^;;

Haha don't pay any attention to me, I'm just a drama queen and I feel sorry for people easily.

In other news, I think we should totally make ourselves a facebook group or something. Someplace we could chat and stuff, about the roleplay or about completely non-MS stuff or anything. That would be awesome.

Also, I'm [finally] working on a Sen-postie now. Wish me luck!!

not fond of facebook, bad experiences and deleted accounts down that path. Would a tumblr work or something?

Tumblr. Hm. Be a good reason to finally make one, I guess. :] I'd be down for that!!

In other news, SENPOSTIE!!! I just posted up to the forest, and I'll do another one for Ileia's place. Sen's fun to write--lots of casual awful English, lots of very odd trains of thought, lots of denial, and lots of adorable. Con's getting harder to write lately, which is not to say I'll stop, but Sen... Sen's fun. I like Sen.

EDIT: In even more news, CONCORDPOSTIE!!! OMG!!

I've once again rediscovered that I have a terrible problem with spotlighting. Something about having too much story I want to tell, among myriad other factors. -headdesk-

EDIT: If we do decide to do a tumblr, someone else'll probably want to start it, because I know nil about it, as well as because tumblr is blocked on my home internet, so I can't use it till I get back to school.

EDIT: Feel free to skip reading the monstrosity that is my post entirely. It sucketh. I just reread it.

Edited by Elsendor

haha Jaina's got the right idea.

I felt bad for him on occasion, but mainly for the same reason he refused to go with Ceth. Other than that, I really enjoyed messing with him--until now.

Oh, I'd thought Gordon had very much disliked Hadyn too. O:

And yeah, I don't mind at all! In fact, that's good for me. I need some time to start on that no-longer-not-urgent post, and then get to a reply for jaina. Have fun! :]

A place to chat would be nice, but I can't start it, either. I fail at navigating Tumblr, or so I've found when I was looking up recipes. ><

And Nessie! Sen is so adorable! If Sadine had seen that, I think it would have sealed her belief that he's a little ten-year-old. xP

And I see nothing wrong about Concord's post. ^^

Ahaha that post was trying to convey that Sen is not so much a ten-year-old as a kid with a strong habit of denial and creating his own personal bubble of reality around him--not in the sense that he's lost in worlds of dragons and faeries, but that he's got a very censored, very guarded way of looking at the world. And there, he still looks like a ten-year-old. -dramatic despairing sigh-

EDIT: Also, on a completely random unrelated note, I'm rereading both the OOC and IC threads and... just noticed that Murder's old username was Murdered Clown. Just when I thought your current and last usernames were scary! Also I miss talking to everyone more. :/

Edited by Elsendor

Haha oh well, Sen plays the part of a ten-year-old quite well. He doesn't seem annoying at all, just funnily adorable. ^^

I didn't know that Murder used to be known as Murdered Clown. 0.o As far as I know, when I first met him, his name was MurderMayhem, or something like that.

Anyway, I resolve to finish The Mayor of Casterbridge today, no matter what, and then I have to finish a post for my other roleplay before I can get on with a post for the Summer fey. Yay!

I dunno. You referred to him as that in like your first response to him in this thread. -shrugs- Idek.

[In other news, the tektek rainbow text generator is down right now, and I don't know why! -cries- Using some other random inferior one.]

EDIT: Actually, this one isn't so bad.

EDIT: Oh, and whenever Kenosis decides to show his face around here, do give him a warm welcome, please!! He's going to be joining us and he already has a race and character profile mostly written and I'm super excited!

Edited by Elsendor

A place to chat would be nice, but I can't start it, either. I fail at navigating Tumblr, or so I've found when I was looking up recipes. ><

I have a tumblr account, so I know my way around that site quite well, heehee. Though if you just wanna chat there are sites that host chat rooms for free.

[in other news, the tektek rainbow text generator is down right now, and I don't know why! -cries- Using some other random inferior one.]

OMG I knew it! I knew you were using tektek's text generator!

Edited by Kira1

But of course!! It's the only one that counts!

EDIT: Also, I think it would be fun to have more than just chat. Just general talking, catching up, sharing pictures if we feel like it, sharing reference pics for characters, being goofy, etc. etc.

EDIT: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it's BACK!!!

Edited by Elsendor