Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

lol skarx. I do that at college too. I stick to the rapier and dagger set since I don't do as well in heavy armor. Taking a break over the summer though

haha mine is all week-end long and is a post apocalypse like Fallout xd.png

I'll be fighting with claws tongue.gif

And I never wear armor xd.png (I'm more like a knife in your back type or swift one tongue.gif or... badass manipulative ones! I managed to manipulate more then 30 people on the ground for 3 whole days and get lots of them killed while they never suspected me xd.png)

I can't wait!

OMGEHSLGJEKJTLKSEMKCMKLELKSJLKRJESKREEEE YOU LARP???!!!!!!!! I SO FRIKKIN WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the news, Kira. (:

Anyways, I guess I should stop trying to guess why the RP going to move forward again. x3 Sorry about that. I just hope it moves before I go to Canada.

By the way, Murder, Rosella's character is named Varianne, not Vynnette. Sorry. I mixed her up with Sessh's character from another roleplay.

Whooo! Back and in pain! Aww... Still not ready again... Oh well.

Where in Canada are you going Manga? I'm curious since I live there.

You're welcome manga.

I also hope you have a safe trip to Canada whenever it is that you are moving. :3

I think I'm going somewhere near where you live, Skarx, considering that you speak French. I'm visiting my maternal family in Montreal. ;]

Thanks, Kira. ^^ I'm not moving, though. xd.png I don't think I could survive. It's waaay too cold over there for me. California's too cold for me as it is. xd.png

I haven't really seen Murder online lately. :/ If he doesn't show up, I might have to finish up what we have. Nessie, do you think you could try contacting him if you can? I remember you saying that you were chatting with him a long while back.

Oh, RP moves, you just go to Canada. I could smushed that together XD But still, I hope you have a safe trip ^_^

And no way you live in California!? I live in California! Where in CA are you? I'm in the Sacramento area.

Edited by Kira1

MONTREAL!?! Gosh you're gonna be like... 2 hours from me! (in a car)

Also there is more then just Quebec speaking french, but I admit most are here. xd.png

Quebec too cold? It was like 40 Celsius yesterday with the humidity!! I wanted to die from the heat!

haha Thanks Kira :]

Oh I knew that, Skarx x3 It's just that most every French-speaking Canadian I know seems to be from Montreal, so I assumed you lived there too x3

What, are you serious? Why's Canada so warm?!! It's still freezing over here! Well, I guess today was better, but it's like 15 Celsius in the mornings still. ><

Yup, I Live in CA. In Los Angeles County. But definitely South Central L.A. xd.png

Anyways, if anyone's willing to do it, I would really appreciate it if someone finished the rest of the post. Otherwise, I'll just wait until this weekend or the end of next week to finish it up. Murder can't work on it now.

ETA: Oh, and happy belated birthday, Lily. (:

Edited by Mangaholic

OKAY SO yeah my life for the past few weeks has basically been hospitals and doctors and tests and medicinal conflicts and homestuck and damn near liver failure so i've been kind of dead everywhere lately.

hence i haven't really written anything and i feel like a censorkip.gif* but i'm really sorry lol. incapacitation leaves one with very little morale.

D: I knew you were having problems in life, but I didn't think it was health problems. Get well soon! Don't strain yourself and don't worry about this. I'll go ahead and finish the post if I can. ^^ And should I send it back to you?

ETA: Oh, and happy belated birthday, Lily. (:

Haha, thank you, Manga! <333 Sweet, sweet sixteen. (:

Oh goooosh you should move to Canada, Manga! BC! xd.pngD Admittedly, it's a little cold here. For whatever reason, it's still raining cats and dogs in June. T____T Well, late May, really. Summer's coming really late this year. But the weather's been good since yesterday, and it just suddently turned hot. O.o I guess that's Vancouver for you.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT. For my second year university, I'm applying to California Polytechnic! I know so many people from California. Now it's just a matter of me getting accepted and getting a scholarship, lol.

DDx Rest well, Murder! Take care of yourself. Health problems are the worst, I would know. >< /sends healing vibes

congrats on turning sixteen lily, and on that note I'll be turning twenty in exactly two weeks.

Regardless, hope you get well soon murder and thanks for the update.

Edited by jaina

Happy birthday Lily ^^

And jaina you'll be the same age as me when you turn 20 :D

(on a side note, jaina, you should check Balance. We're kind of in the middle of the battle with the All-Seers. Some are dead already...)

Ahaha, everyone's birthdays are coming up. I'm turning 19 in less than a week. Feels good man.

In any case, I will be (hopefully) back on track by the weekend.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

19 next month!!

Okay, so my mood right now is pretty much FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Being home sucks in some ways. My parents have been all up in my business for a few weeks now, and someone went and deleted my roleplay folder. No jive. Soooooooo... yeah. censorkip.gif. All my notes, RP post scraps, plans, archives, EVERY ****ING THING is GONE.

As a result... well, luckily my profiles are still here in the thread, but my rewrite of Concorde's profile has to be started again from scratch, and... oh god I don't even want to think about how much work I've lost. I'm beyond pissed right now.

To add to that, my parents are pissed about my RPing habits and the kinds of character backgrounds I work with. So my life is just oh god let me go back to oklahoma right now please. Please bear with me, I have a lot of catching up to do.

~Nessie

Edited by Elsendor

suggestion for the future, save things in a message that's to be sent later, you can save an unlimited number of those. That's where I store things for later use

Thanks jaina, I'll try that.

I plan on generally backing things up a lot more from now on. -headdesk-

((You guys get a bit chatty in this thread at times; things like Murder's announcement are okay, but please cut down on the other chit-chat, such as the suggestions about how to save stuff.))

Wow... so many of us have their birthday in June...

I myself will turn 23 in... *surprise* 5 days?! OMG...

As for Murder. I do hope you get well soon!

As for the RP. Can't wait.

As for myself. I'm dead and wounded everywhere from my LARPs... stupid rocks and fallen trees... Walked in the dark all Saturday night in the forest just fine! Until... 5 meters from my tent I slipped on TWO rocks one after the other resulting in a quite painful fall on rocks that were just waiting for me...

but it was still a LOT of fun!

Sorry about that, Walker. I guess it's just be so long since this thread has been this active that we forgot about that whole rule. x3

So, tomorrow is my last day of school, but I'm going to have to take SAT classes over the summer, so I'm not exactly sure how I'll be in terms of availability. Plus, I have a bunch of AP work to do over the summer. /grumbles I'll probably still have plenty of free time, so it should all be good, hopefully.

I'm leaving for Canada on July 24th, or something like that, but that's more than a month for now, so we shouldn't have to worry too far.

As a side note, has anyone been in contact with Libbie lately? She seems to have disappeared for a while now. A lot of people have been poofing lately. I feel like it's partly my fault. ><

And errr. . . that sounds painful, Skarx. o.e

It's no one's fault, Manga. Life is just crazy--we're all getting older and having to take on more responsibilities and... stuff. XP And in my case, getting treated more and more like a five-year-old. -headdesk-

So just so everyone else knows, Manga asked me to finish up the Changelings post for Murder. It'll be a little bit of time while I'm re-typing and re-establishing my RP folders and such, but I'm thinking over it, really!

Haha, thanks, Nessie. And I hope you manage to find a way out of your problems. (: And like I said before, if you find that you can't write the post for the Changelings, just tell me. I hadn't realized when I asked you that you were having such trouble. ><

I forgot to mention this awhile back. If anyone needs a reminder about what their character is currently doing, feel free to ask in the thread. I know most of them are in the same place, but since some of them are doing minor things that may have been forgotten by now, I figured this would be a good idea.

Oh, and one more thing. SUMMER STARTED FOR ME! 8D lmao