Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

\o/ I give you a rushed post!

Actually just the end part. I had to run off to take placement tests for college and then I kind of forgot I was writing it lol.

Anyways, we're happy to have you back so post away :D

Aw! Thank yooou! And I hope you did well on your tests. And sorry for dragging Breckin into such a long conversation. Sadie's kind of losing it right now, so she's ranting. But they are still so cute together, I love it. biggrin.gif

Also, that post I made sure to edit a few times before posting, so hopefully it should be good enough. biggrin.gif And it's funny because I ended up making that post at the same time tonight as I made the other one last night. Go figure. smile.gif

'Kay, I posted too. (: Didn't feel like moving the plot along too much. I thought it would be a good idea to let them all interact with each other for awhile while Hadyn gets a chance to recollect his thoughts . . . unless, of course, you'd all like me to edit it so that they leave immediately?

Haha, thanks Murder and Key, though I don't think I'd be capable of publishing it. I don't even know how. X3 I'll go post up the story as soon as I have time. Though I warn you beforehand, the first five chapters are awful. I absolutely abhor them. X3

And Murder's right, I don't mind if you keep posting so much. (: It's just really great to have you back.

By the way, has anyone seen Sessh?

And one more thing: Kira, smack me in the head if I ever call Danni Kira again, and Murder, you can do the same if I ever call you Breckin. I don't know why, but I keep doing that. >_____>

EDIT: Oh and sorry about the fonts and whatnot. I don't know why, but lately I've been having the urge to make all of my posts prettiful.

EDIT: Click here for the novelization. (:

Edited by Mangaholic

lol I often do that. I'll call someone the name of their character, and vice-versa. XD

Aww, thank you, Manga. It makes me so happy to hear you guys say that.

About the post, first off it was great and I LOVE the pretty font stuff. Second, I'm actually extremely glad you didn't make it an "okay let's move" post because Sadie is struggling with reality, and her and Breckin are having such a cute side moment. *sigh* I love them too much. I may end up writing a fanfiction, just for them. xd.png I am sooo crazy.

Off to read the novelization! biggrin.gif

Wheeee, off to read the IC posts after a long day working! (Finally got myself a summer job as a waitress, lol. That + summer school + volunteer is helluva lot work. >.> At least reading'll be relaxing and fun~)

And of course we'd want to read the novel, Manga! I'll be sure to check that link out.

As for Sess, she's been busy. She had a wedding reception and barbecue or something to attend over the weekend, and I know she's still pretty busy.

Breckin wont be unconcious for long, since we have too many of the hybrids and Umbras out cold already. :U So no worries about needing to carry him or anything lul.

fff I need to go to bed. I'm driving two hours to Athens tomorrow morning so my friends and I can do who knows what x_x

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

xd.png I was totally trying to figure out how to carry him, so glad you said that. I mean, he is 2 inches shorter than Sadie apparently, I was looking over profiles recently, so it's possible she could attempt to carry him, but I don't think it would end well. xd.png Too funny, too funny.

Sounds like a fun trip, do enjoy yourself and don't get caught. I mean, don't do anything bad...cuz that's bad..

xd.png Have fun!

Edit: I just realized that I use way too many smilies in my OoCs. Every one of them has 2 or 3. I swear, I'm crazy.

Edited by Key2Universe

Freak-out time over for Kathy. :3 She's gonna get all practical and whatnot on you guys now.

Have fun tomorrow, Murder!

Bleh. I can't decide if I should post a response to that, or wait for everyone else to get a chance to respond and give Murder a chance to have Breckin wake up, since he wants it to happen quickly.

If you don't mind, Lily, I think I'm gonna give it some time before I rush off the write a response. biggrin.gif

And good to hear someone else in the RP will be level headed. I feel like my redhead needs to freak out a little more.

Oh, and I believe Breckin is a blond, but don't quote me on that.

Yup, Breckin's a blond P:

Nah he's going to be able to walk himself with some support. He is relatively tiny though, and he doesn't weigh much.

Buh anyway I'm going to try to squeeze a post out before I have to leave to help move things along.

(I think I'm getting sick too e___e)

Kira, I don't understand what exactly it was that made you so eager. X3 Except maybe the pretty fonts.

Yeah, Sessh does sound really busy. I wonder how she can cope with all that. I wonder how you can cope with all that work, Lily. :3 It looks like a lot! Maybe I'm just lazy.

Have fun in Athens, Murder. biggrin.gif By Athens, you mean Greece, right?

EDIT: By the way, Kira, sorry about not giving you much to post about. If you want to start a conversation, you're going to have to do so yourself. Hadyn's not in the mood to start talking like he usually is.

Edited by Mangaholic

lol I wish. Nah, it's just Athens, Georgia. Two hours or so away from home.

I liked the pretty fonts~ And it's just, I love reading your posts, and then the good writing makes me want to write and then I try to write something that's good enough to be posted. Plus, I like being in this RP, because it's literate so everyone has the awesome posts and I get to join in. >w< It's just me being weird too~

And don't worry about it manga. Danni isn't much for conversation, so I don't know if the two are going to talk or not. Danni is just willing to carry the bow and quiver for him. Probably just follow him along quietly as he takes care of Rhiannon. Though, she might demand a few answers when she gets her head cleared. She's still a bit freaked out right now.

And Hadyn is adorable~ >w<

Edited by Kira1

lol I wish. Nah, it's just Athens, Georgia. Two hours or so away from home.

Ahh, I was wondering why it only took you two hours to get there. X3

And Hadyn is so adorable <3 I think I love him just as much as Key loves Sadie, if not more. It makes me want to mess with his head even more. X3

I forgot to mention, I was sort of surprised and shocked when Sadine kissed Breckin. xd.png Maybe it's just me and my immaturity. I'd love to see how Breckin reacts~

And I don't think it would be too hard for Sadine to carry Breckin if she had to, considering her adrenaline rush at the moment. Apparently, when you're really scared and freaked out, you can do a lot more things than you usually can. O_o

xd.png I do kinda love my Sadiepants. And I love Breckin now, and their cute moments.

Hey, she only kissed his forehead. xd.png But I too am excited to see how Breckin reacts. I just love her little happy moment there. Where she's all smiley and excited. She's cute.

And Hadyn is most definitely lovable. Also, he's got some depth which is always fun. And he's a redhead, and I seem to be favoring redhead characters lately. So, all in all, Hadyn is good in my book. biggrin.gif

I had thought of the same thing, but considering the fact that she's starting to feel her pain now and her brain has recognized that they aren't in immediate danger, the adrenalin is starting to go away.

Haha, this RP really does need more cute moments. Before you came back, almost every post had to do with someone yelling at someone else. xd.png

Now that I think about it, it's sort of like Sadie has two personalities - one where she can totally beat you down in an insult battle and the other where she's just lovable, sweet, and innocent. I don't know why, but her kissing Breckin on the forehead makes her seem so innocent. X3

Hadyn has too much depth, if you ask me. xd.png Rhiannon does too, but she's so straightforward that it doesn't seem like she has any. lol, look at me defending her. xd.png But I really prefer Hadyn over her. It'll just be fun to see how everyone reacts to her when she wakes up. xd.png

Well, there are only two redhead characters here, and they seem to have caught most of the attention. xd.png

By the way, Kira, I just started to realize that it's sort of weird that Danni is starting to worry about Ree's welfare after she had so wanted to beat her up. xd.png

EDIT: Why so many xd.png faces? O___e

Edited by Mangaholic

Oh my. I see what you did there Key.

I want to wait before I reply, so I'll be able to fit a little more wording into the post. Since some people haven't even posted reactions to the demons even being there in the first place lolol.

Noooo! Right after you hear us say we're waiting to see how Breckin reacts you decide to wait to post. xd.png You are playing with us, Murder.

Oh my indeed. I didn't realize everyone would be so interested in one kiss on the forehead. It's innocent enough. She didn't like, starting tearing off his clothes. That would be weird considering the circumstances...

And yes, I agree. I feel like her parents caused it because of their absence in her life. She's got this childish side that was never really satisfied by parental love, and then she's got this too serious, indestructible side caused by the fact that her parents let her down so much.

I'm totally all for more cute moments!

And I also have the faces problem, Manga. xd.png

It's amazing what can happen when demons show up, Manga. XD Danni is also a confused little teenager~

You should mess with Hadyn more. >w< That'd be fun.

I am so sorry for my lack of posts. :S

Been so busy and tired these days. >.>

Just as a heads up, I'll probably somewhat disappear for the next week or so. Too many things piling up. x_____x

Don't worry about it, Lily. ^^ I would have been surprised if you did manage to post with all that work you're doing. Besides, as much as I hate having to wait for Breckin's reaction, I do agree with Murder that we should wait for most everyone else to post, especially Sessh. I don't want the mass of hybrids down in the dungeons when the Changelings haven't even gotten their chance to strike yet. In fact, I think I'm going to wait on posting too, and besides, at least this gives Murder time to plan the perfect reaction for Breckin. xd.png

Lol, I think the kiss was so interesting 'cause that's like the first physical sign of romance that we've had. xd.png Everything else was just plain arguing and whatnot.

I'll definitely mess with Hadyn more. He's too fun and adorable to leave alone in peace. >) But that'll have to wait in the tunnels~

But just wondering, is he only adorable when he's acting like a pathetic, heartbroken guy who hates the world?

And by the way, Myahoo, did I read that wrong, or was Mark using Kathy as a human shield? O____e

Manga! *cuddles* Permission to have Carls wander off? He's not doing much where he is and I'd like him to meet Flin and nameless one so...

I'll make it short. No worries~ I won't do anything major. I just want something for him to do.