Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Oh jeez don't remind me. Orthodontist tomorrow. Not something that major, but yeah.

Careful you don't drool/bleed over everything in your sleep. My dad has a friend who had his removed, and in the middle of the night woke up to being glued to his pillow with coagulated blood and dried spit.

*is petted by Sess*

ah, luckily I haven't had any problem with bleeding. In fact, they didn't even leave any gauze in my mouth to stop the bleeding after they were done. my mouth is just swollen and hurts a bit, but I'm getting better. It's been about four days now too.

hm, i hope the post i'm working on will be good.

Owai, that sounds...frightening, Rhea. I don't like the idea of drooling blood X3 *is so not looking forward to wisdom teeth*

Haha, I think your bf's right, Murder. Everyone here's been here from the beginning, and most are all confused >___>

Along those lines, congrats Kira ^^ You're the second person who's posted here who hasn't been horribly confuzzled by my post. /cheers

EDIT: By the way, Sess, when you asked if you could make a mini-bio, did you want me to make a mini sheet for it?

Edited by Mangaholic

if you have any trouble with bleeding, they put gauze in your mouth. apparently i didn't need any gauze so that was good. ^^ also, manga, you're unconscious for the whole thing, so no worries there.

and really, i understood all that? wow, apparently my drugged up mind can still comprehend what manga posts. XD

Gone for two days and then I come back to posts yay! Except I can't post now I'm late for a very important date so I'll catch up later bye guys

...I have to get those teeth out soon too... But... but... my dentist wanna do it while I'm awake Oo!!!

I'll have to gather my courage one day and face it... before they get even more rooted in T-T

you know, technically it's your choice to be awake or not during it. just tell your dentist you want to be asleep during the thing. since, technically it's surgery, and you'll be there for an hour, so it's best to be asleep.

and you should get it done soon instead of later.

My dentist said they (them) don't put you to sleep so... :/ I'll look around a bit before going to see them.

It's probably too late for the easy teeth pulling now. <D

*sigh* Have to do it this summer... *get mentally prepared*

they should put you to sleep, especially if you have waited this long to get them removed. it'll be a bit more complicated. not by much since it's an easy thing, but you should still be asleep. the only bad thing, is that after wards your mouth is swollen and you can only eat soft foods like yogurt and jello for awhile.

and yeah, look around to make sure it's just "them" that don't put you to sleep.

I have a really badass idea for Breckin = 3= But first I have to get him sufficiently angry/hurt enough.

I have a really badass idea for Breckin = 3= But first I have to get him sufficiently angry/hurt enough.

I think I can arrange for that ;] Well, of course you're going to have to tell how badly you want him hurt/angry.

@ Sessh: I guess it could look something like this?

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Personality:[/B] 

Like I said, you can change their names if you'd like. I'll just edit my post to fit the names. wink.gif And I didn't think that you would need a history, unless, of course, you would like one.

Now, Skarx, it's my turn to be confused. X3 Did Sophia really throw some random rock at Rhiannon's head, or was she just imagining that? And also, you might want to take into acknowledgment the fact that the Sidh is going after Ree at the moment.

I think I can arrange for that ;] Well, of course you're going to have to tell how badly you want him hurt/angry.

Enough so that even someone normally composed as Breckin could lose his grip. :>

Who's Sidh? Who's Ree? I'm lost Oo...

I might change my post if it has to be something I notice. xd.png

Who's Sidh? Who's Ree? I'm lost Oo...

I might change my post if it has to be something I notice. xd.png

Sidh is one of the demons, and at the end of Nessie's last post, it began to attack Rhiannon.

Oh. I'll change my post tomorrow then. Sophia will just freak out more, but won't throw anything. xd.png

o.o Okay.... so. Uh. Wow cool post Manga!! Okay so Gordon and Alina have a couple changelings and the rest of the group is watching Brunor die and getting attacked by... the Oschaert and the Sidh and the kitteh. Right. Okay it's post time so now I have to think of something. x-x'

edit: Yarr, so the Changelings are like bogarts, right? They pick up on their victim's greatest fear? It took me a minute but I think Gordon's greatest fear would be to be alone and rejected and such. He likes to be liked.

Edited by Odio

Okay I change that rock part of my post now!

Happy Belated Birthday, Murder!

Anyways, that seems like a really difficult task. I don't think Breckin is the type of person who would get mad if someone hit him, right? Does he have some kind of weak point or prized possession? Like if one of the demons were to dirty his clothes, would he get pissed?

Skarx, since they're in a house, let's just say that Sophia found the rock in her pocket xd.png You don't have to edit anything, but I'm just saying. Besides, I don't think it's too far-fetched to find rocks in your pockets. I do occasionally X3

Yes Odio, the Changelings are like Boggarts. Lily said that they can also transform into a idea. For example, if your worst fear is having your entire family murdered, then you'll end up seeing the bodies of your family members scattered around you.

As for Alina, I think her worst fear would be December 31st.

I am baaack ~

zomg was Texas hot. .__. It was like, BOILING, there. I am SO not used to it, being a Vancouver-ian. But I think I adjusted quite nicely; had a lotta fun, that's for sure. X3

(And I think I'm developing a Texan [sp?] accent. o__. Like, they really do say 'y'all'! O:)

Anyways... *runs off to read IC posts*

welcome back, lily! ^^

I don't think I'd do well in the Texas heat either, since it's a dry heat. I'm better when it's and humid like in Florida or Hawaii. That I can stand. Plus, I live in California, so it gets pretty hot here itself.

Thanks, Kira. biggrin.gif

Actually, it's far from dry. I went to San Marcos, which is like the 'hill country'. Not western Texas, where it's more like the stereotypical cowboy/tumbleweed/deserted town kinda scene. It was really foresty down there, actually. And quite humid. o____.

*goes back to read IC posts*

*was procrastinating because they all look so loooong ><*

Haha! How was Texas? I"m curious.

Heard it was hot. I don't fare well at all in hot places sleep.gif You'd be most likely to find me hiding under the first spot of shade I see not to die from its warmth. xd.png

So now you're saying 'y'all to everyone? xd.png

Awesome, as I said. XP We went to Schlitterbahn, the huge waterpark that's down there. Also went horseback riding, water skiing, karaoking, tubing, motorcycle riding, bowling, etcetcetc. Lotsa activities. ^^

And yes, it was reaaally hot. Even under the shade. x____x Although the breezes are quite nice and the temperature in the evening is lovely. I love warm evenings. In buildings, the air conditioning is usually on full blast. XD

LOL yeah. "Hey y'all!", "Y'all want to head down to the mall?", stuff like that. I think it's driving my friends crazy. XD