Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Oh I see. I guess I"ll have to wait a bit more to post anything then. xd.png

That is entirely cope-able Manga oh and also I think that's a really good way to kill the curse! I didn't even think of that.

edit:

Also: GAHHHHH I want to post this is a cool RP I wish we could post more often. I want Greg to have an epic fail at flying. And I was thinking of having Gordon freeze up in the cell or something.

Edited by Odio

Everyone should be able to post now. I'm sorry. It's a pretty bad post. I sort of got lazy and lost the will to finish it, so I shortened it quite a bit. Hopefully, it's still understandable.

I'm posting Nessie's NPC post afterward. Even if you choose to skim over my post, I'm asking you not to skim over hers. For one thing, it's really good albeit a bit scary, and for another, that's the last post she'll be making on this forum, as well as all others.

Of course, if you don't have the stomach for gore, you might want to skim through some of it. I won't mind if you do over those parts.

I didn't edit any of it, except to fix the coding and the number of "prisoners" that were present. The rest is exactly as is, including her OoC notes.

I must have missed a lot while I was gone. I am so confused right now >>;;

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so I'm really tired and can't think very well. DX

I made the post I made, and I had the jist, but the whole post with Rhiannon and Hadyn kind of confuse me. Especially the one you just made, lol. In the end, is something attacking the hybrids or is it attacking Rhiannon?

Ouch, getting your wisdom teeth pulled out sounds painful. Don't worry about it. This RP moves far too sluggishly for you to have to worry about missing anything. ^^

Oh that really long one? Sorry about that >__> In Nessie's post, Ancadel (the Myrr) is attacking Sen, and Marlowe (the Sidh) is attacking Rhiannon. As for the Oschaert, I'm not sure who's he attacking yet. The Changelings are attacking Alina and Gordon.

Sess is playing as the Changelings from now on. ^^ I forgot to mention though. Sess, if you're in a highly sadistic mode, you can kill either Varianne or Clay, or both. ^^ You can control those two to your liking as well, just to convey a sinister mood.

Jaina, have you at least read all of the posts yet? If you haven't, just skim through it all. I don't really care anymore, as long as you make a post that meets my standards. Oh except, don't skim through Nessie's post.

YAYY SADISTIC SESSH PLAYING THE CHANGELINGS. 8D

The winter and dark hybrids are gonna get a world of hurt nao.

I'll gladly kill them off >:D

/looks forward to this

luckily i was asleep for the whole thing so during the removing i was out. but now my mouth hurts and my cheeks are swollen >.<

glad to know that this move slow so i won't miss much

I got my wisdom teeth pulled like a year ago. You get to eat lots of ice cream and pudding afterwards lol.

Lolll Devon you would.

Speaking of wisdom teeth I went in to the Ortho yesterday to check on my retainer. After about two seconds of poking around the people are like: you better get your dad to check on your wisdom teeth before they start growing in. (Parents are dentists)

and I was like: ._.

and they're like: Yeah they'll start growing in soon ... wait how old are you?

me: Fourteen?

them: oh. nvm then.

(/old for my age? :D?)

So sorry. I'll be more active from now on. Was away for a week after finals ended.

If someone can point me to a summation.

Sorry.

Well, lemme see... summation.

Spellchecker doesn't complain.

So, yeah. I'll swing by and see whether I can catch up on my lonesome, but I'm totally a tl;dr person.

Uhh, Rhea. Sen isn't in his bed anymore. You made him get out in the last post you made. He was...err...following the rest of them.

But great to know that you posted ^^

Edited by Mangaholic

Oops. *Rubs head* Argh. I'll just delete and make a new post.

/goes back to re-read

Double sorry ;_;

Ouch, getting your wisdom teeth pulled out sounds painful. Don't worry about it. This RP moves far too sluggishly for you to have to worry about missing anything. ^^

Oh that really long one? Sorry about that >__> In Nessie's post, Ancadel (the Myrr) is attacking Sen, and Marlowe (the Sidh) is attacking Rhiannon. As for the Oschaert, I'm not sure who's he attacking yet. The Changelings are attacking Alina and Gordon.

Sess is playing as the Changelings from now on. ^^ I forgot to mention though. Sess, if you're in a highly sadistic mode, you can kill either Varianne or Clay, or both. ^^ You can control those two to your liking as well, just to convey a sinister mood.

Jaina, have you at least read all of the posts yet? If you haven't, just skim through it all. I don't really care anymore, as long as you make a post that meets my standards. Oh except, don't skim through Nessie's post.

Kay...lol I'm still waiting for a good moment where I can make a decent post :U

It's fine, Rhea *actually hasn't read IC post yet* I'm glad that you read it ^^ Especially since Sen was the one being attacked.

Sess, that's actually an awesome idea! If you have time, you should totally do that~

Oh yeah, and sorry if any of you are bummed out that your character isn't the one being attacked. I know Nessie sent Ancadel after Sen because Sen is a cat-lover, and Marlowe after Rhiannon because "it's a reference to the tragedy following her everywhere."

I think my boyfriend's changed his mind on joining. He said it was too complicated.

It IS complicated. Ha, I've been here since the beginning, and I'm as lost as can be.

O_O

/scatterbrain

oh boy, let's see if i can comprehend the new posts in the RP with my drugged mind. @_@