Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

Alright, I changed it. Also changed the end of my post, since it would probably be a bad idea to make people unconcious now. :U

Haha, Byrn is awesome. <3

Sorry if I didn't make things clear. >___> They're not in the dungeon yet, but rather in the main hall, or grand hall, or whatever you'd like to call it. Brunor was on his way to the dungeon when he encountered the Oschaert. There's a little hallway that they have to go through from there to reach the dungeon, which is the one that Byrn and Zie went through. In other words, Brunor is a couple of meters in front of the entrance into that little hallway. When they're in the dungeon, it'll be pitch black, so they won't be able to see anything that the flashlight isn't aimed at.

Okay, now to make sure I'm on the right page. The ones who are really weak and probably need to be carried are Breckin, Kathy, Rhiannon, Sen, and Sophia, right? I don't think I'm missing anyone.

And thanks Murder. It probably wouldn't have been so great if we had too many unconscious people to deal with. ;]

So, Imma wait for Sessh and Dash to post before I post again. I think they're the only ones who haven't had time to write a post of their characters' reactions to the demons, right?

And at least, I won't have to write for as many characters anymore. /phew

Sophia might have to be carried yes.

I meant Evelyn. :3

Well XD okay people. Do me a good favor and make sure that the number of people who need to be carried doesn't exceed the number of people who can actually carry someone else. Otherwise, that might be a problem, especially since we don't know what exactly what Sessh has in mind for Alina and Gordon.

Kathy... well... yeah. Depending on the number of people that's needed, she might or might not have to be carried.

The lightning bolt she summoned is a pretty basic/weak skill for the Elekshaa, unlike for the Labios Ra. So it wouldn't have spend a lot of her energy. She'll probably just need to rest up for ten minutes or something, then she'll be able to walk again.

And then if needed, she and another person can lean on each other for support or somethin'.

Edited by lilyice

Kathy... well... yeah. Depending on the number of people that's needed, she might or might not have to be carried.

The lightning bolt she summoned is a pretty basic/weal skill for the Elekshaa, unlike for the Labios Ra. So it wouldn't have spend a lot of her energy. She'll probably just need to rest up for ten minutes or something, then she'll be able to walk again.

And then if needed, she and another person can lean on each other for support or somethin'.

She and Breckin could help each other walk. He used a lot of his energy but given his background, he's used to a ton of physical wear and tear. He couldn't walk on his own, but if someone was supporting him he could.

*pokes this*

As a heads up for you guys, Imma be going to Utah on the 3rd of July. I'm not sure when we're coming back, since it's a road trip, but I think my mom said we should be back in six days.

Anyways, Sessh, I was wondering. If Eve's hair was full of static and someone touched it, would they be electrocuted?

/prods with a fork

check the TM ooc thread. tl;dr: i sprained my ankle and can't do jack.

No point in repeating what I said in the other thread. X3

Anyways, I'm going to be going to Utah from July 3rd to July 10th, I think, or maybe the 9th. If there's internet at the hotels, I might log on, but don't count on it, not that it'll matter too much. I still won't have time to do anything.

Have a nice time then. :3

Have fun on your trip, Manga! (:

And you damn well get better soon, Sess. <3 I want to see you back in action!

I hope you have fun on your trip manga. ^^

Now, is anyone going to post?

Thanks you guys. :3

Well, I'm waiting for Dash and Sessh to post since they're the only ones who haven't gotten the chance to react to the demons at all yet. Dash has motivation block, and, now that she's an approver, she's gotten rather busier. Sessh, on the other hand, sprained her ankle, which caused her to lose her motivation. X3 Let's hope that by the time I need to post, I don't lose my motivation as well. XD

tch, i don't think you'd ever lose your motivation manga. and even if you did, i would bug you until you do something about it. ^^

Sessh, on the other hand, sprained her ankle, which caused her to lose her motivation. X3

LAWL. I'MMA GIVER UPPPERRR.

If you saw my foot right now, it's preeeetty bad. Considering it was a self-inflicted injury, as in I didn't get physically hit by anything (other than the ground), it's VERY bad. My whole foot is like, purple, I must've shattered some blood vessels. Oops. And my whole foot is just swollen like a balloon. :D

@o@

I just read all the in character posts, holy bajesus the epicness.

Okay, someone needs to grab Rhiannon's rapier!

And, I really want Greg to destroy everything in an earthquake, but I don't think he's there just yet. What a waste of space, he's just laying there all horrified in his own barf. Ew.

Finally got off my lazy arse (or, now that I think about it, I got on it, considering I have to sit in front of the computer to type) and posted.

Next time I don't post for a month Manga, yell at me. tongue.gif I know you are my awkward stalker and all but sometimes I need a little nudge. *hugs her*

It's a Dash post!

For some reason, I found it hilariously funny when Carlie tripped over that mud. X3 It's like, he was on a murderous rampage, and suddenly, he smacks his face on the ground.

I wonder who/what's going to snap Lock back to reality. .__.

I'm back :D

Dash, I'm just happy that you posted. :) My heart literally gave a leap when I saw your post. Of course, I still have to read it~ But as long as I know that eventually you'll post, I'm totally fine with it. (: I don't think that you would forget about this.

Sessh, don't talk about blood vessels shattering. I can't stop imagining it happen in my head. >__> I feel all queasy inside now. JK XP Your foot sounds really awful. Hope it heals soon. I probably wouldn't want that swollen of a foot any day. >______>

I don't think you should try to grab Rhiannon's rapier, considering the fact that it's right in front of the Sidhian. O_o But her bow and quiver is free for the taking. . . assuming that someone knows how to shoot an arrow. X3

I don't know how I'm going to snap Locke out of it. XDD I would have gotten Hadyn to maybe notice that the plant is all fine and dandy again, but he's sort of lost his sanity for the time being. XD Lol, I just had the weirdest thought that Carlie decided to chuck the plant/Locke at Hadyn's head just to help the demons out. XDDD

I'm starting to think that this RP is turning more into a game where all the characters have to try to keep their sanity the longest. :3 If it were, there'd barely be any of them left.

lol

Don't worry.

I have Locke all taken care of. No one will have to worry about snapping her out of it except for me, and I already know what I'm going to do. smile.gif

Eeeek! KEEEEYY! You're back! :'D

(Ahaha... I am well aware that I don't know you very well, but I've read your posts of Sadine at the beginning of the RP, and I feel like I do. ^^;;)

Welcome back!

/hugs